Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply (5186 Views)

What Are Your Honest Views About Making Money Online? / Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State / Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2020
I used to know a guy he was a friend of mine last three years,I know he told me back then he used to work (gee) on a low so he got admission into one of our uni in the east (Abia) but he barely wrote first semester exam

All of a sudden Joe traveled to Lagos,so after two years or more outside abia
Just last month joe came back to Abia
With his own car and looking so fresh and sophisticated he lodged into one of the luxurious hotels in Abia and I got a call from another of our friend who was with him in the hotel he lodged to come link up with him

I was marvelled to see Joe looking all fresh on dark shades with a lot of men rounding him,smoking weed, and drinking, I basically told him I wasn't here to drink with him and he should tell me the secrets of his cashing out loud...

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2020
I told him I wasn't here to drink with him and he should tell me the secrets of his cashing out loud
He basically told me that one baba for Lagos run am for am

I asked him for The terms and conditions
He told me that blood spills wasn't involved
Rather there are one or two,three things the baba told him not to be doing

He told me how he doesn't eat okra soup anymore
Buries every payment slip on the ground
One other thing he does on every of his birthday which he refused to tell me

He actually told me to bring 150k so he would link me up to the baba so he go run am for me

He said I must rise the money my self that he can't help me or borrow me the money

He gave me limited time to raise the money because the moment he travel's out of the country he wouldn't be able to help me again as he was making paper works to travel to Dubai

My question Is even if I rise 150k

Do these things involving baba ,(herbalist) work out

I need honest answer's
I never been diabolic .thank u
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by suzzyboss(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Be wise and hustle your normal hustle..
1 : it's has repercussions that will happen sooner or later no matter how you follow the baba rules..
2 : there is no way you won't have guilty conscience.. And with guilty conscience you can never enjoy the wealth..
3 : just know that if hell truly exist if you meet that baba it's sure hell for you no going back..
4 : honestly don't.. If you can raise 150k yourself in that short amount of time you don't need to see any baba.. You just have to be business wise...

That's my 2 penny.
BE WISE

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by lewis512(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2020
With just your lil doubt, It might not work for you my brother , you issue is different from his issue ... same work can’t work for 2 people my brother the chances are slim .... get into a legit hustle and be consistent my brother you will make it

6 Likes

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Kenneth10110(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:
I used to know a guy he was a friend of mine last three years,I know he told me back then he used to work (gee) on a low so he got admission into one of our uni in the east (Abia) but he barely wrote first semester exam

All of a sudden Joe traveled to Lagos,so after two years or more outside abia
Just last month joe came back to Abia
With his own car and looking so fresh and sophisticated he lodged into one of the luxurious hotels in Abia and I got a call from another of our friend who was with him in the hotel he lodged to come link up with him

I was marvelled to see Joe looking all fresh on dark shades with a lot of men rounding him,smoking weed, and drinking, I basically told him I wasn't here to drink with him and he should tell me the secrets of his cashing out loud...

To be continued.

Don't be eager to leave his kinda lifestyle you no sabi how e take make am hustle and try find some investments
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Kenneth10110(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2020
suzzyboss:
1 : it's has repercussions that will happen sooner or later no matter how you follow the baba rules..
2 : there is no way you won't have guilty conscience.. And with guilty conscience you can never enjoy the wealth..
3 : just know that if hell truly exist if you meet that baba it's sure hell for you no going back..
4 : honestly don't.. If you can raise 150k yourself in that short amount of time you don't need to see any baba.. You just have to be business wise...

That's my 2 penny.
BE WISE

Sure if you can raise 150k why not channel that energy and make more

8 Likes

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Don't be eager to leave his kinda lifestyle you no sabi how e take make am hustle and try find some investments

Thank you bro,I appreciate
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
suzzyboss:

That's my 2 penny.
BE WISE

Thank you bro I won't again.

1 Like

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
lewis512:
With just your lil doubt, It might not work for you my brother , you issue is different from his issue ... same work can’t work for 2 people my brother the chances are slim .... get into a legit hustle and be consistent my brother you will make it

Thank you bro
I always had this dream of going into fashion and designing of men's wear, that's like going to Abia to purchase materials for men's shirt give it to a tailor to design and start distributing and selling to folks.

1 Like

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
081087n:

I'll advice you don't put yourself in, cause if he truly want to help you he'll not give you condition like you paying 150k before seeing any Baba, besides telling you he will travel soon and he'll not be able to help you again send a signal......even with JuJu you can still hustle and not collect a dime...I think it's better you channel the energy to a another source even with that 150k...
You can even open a small barbing saloon and be at peace rather than hustling to make it big.you might not even make it big....

Another thing you should know is that illegal hustle is more stressful than legal hustle, bro choose your hustle wisely, wink

You have some valid point's
Thank u
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Kavod: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

You have some valid point's
Thank u
The only thing i would tell you is that heaven is not sure for even any pastor and hell is not guaranteed for any ritualist.. Me personally i dont like juju and all its bruhaha, but most people who advised you here would be into one or two things you dont know. Follow your own road and ignore your friends route when you are sure about yourself every other thing would fall in place

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kavod:

The only thing i would tell you is that heaven is not sure for even any pastor and hell is not guaranteed for any ritualist.. Me personally i dont like juju and all its bruhaha, but most people who advised you here would be into one or two things you dont know. Follow your own road and ignore your friends route when you are sure about yourself every other thing would fall in place

This one is very deep oh
Thanks a Milly
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by bmdmixer: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
hw are u not sure d third condition which he isnt saying involves sleeping with a blood family.

or a cheap scam to collect moni from u, any way risk is living

1 Like

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Foreign231(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
He actually insisted working boys should comment. These comments I’m reading are just from people hustling day to day job.
Brother, if the baba link na sure link as the guy confirm, then you should find the money and try it out. You only live once. So don’t let anyone advice you not to enjoy at your early age. There are no bad repercussions as long as there’s no blood spill. So many of us don’t understand why black magic is needed in our daily jobs.
With the 150k I’m sure you’ll live a comfortable life and tie things down with your money.
Why suffer when you can enjoy?

8 Likes

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Hoodbilonia: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Go liaten tp errigga
Baba na rituals yur guy dey run
Once u involve . Till u die. Yur life go dey conditioned like a/c
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by noxy1962(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Brother forget all these holy holy people commenting up and down. They say those who hustle illegitimately shall reap the fruits but they forgot bad situations happen to anyone regardless of if you’re hustling legitimately or not. I’m sure you have seen countless of people toiling legitimately and still died toiling while some enjoy their illegitimate money until dem sef samankwe, take our politicians for example. While the good Nigerians are dying of hunger they are enjoying their life to the fullest and will do that until they die. If you read the Bible you’ll see that no one here has the requirements of making heaven.
Do your best to make it big, never settle for less, toiling your life away won’t guarantee wealth but then never go into voodoo.
Work better work you go surely pick.

8 Likes

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Slimranky post=87489284]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Foreign231 post=87493131]He actually insisted
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
081087n:

Bro yes he said working guys (G guys ) of Which I'm one but giving him advice is for him not to be preyed while looking for a prey....i don't think there is any G work I don't know right now from ACH, DATING, ALI, CC TOP UP SPAMMING, LOTTO/GRANT, POS, MD, BILLPAY....I have been active in this work since 2005

but why I said you should go legit is cos you might end up spending more money and not get a dime from it...I have done jobs and made money but still ended up doing legit....

Now another thing of the juju level I have spent atleast #3.5M on JuJu....actually hardwork will make you see results and that's if you are diligent and consistent but I'll still advice to go legal....and one thing your friend didn't tell is is that na ritual he run o,if not blood money sef...cos all the JuJu I did no condition except the one that involves blood which I declined....so but don't forget one thing ,do not despise and humble begining.......it's not a bad thing to have a humble start bro.noy all g guys enjoy what they do.....and also never Envy anyone's success,

Don't forget Also that there is dignity in labour.......
Another thing there'll not tell you what they use in making the juju they gave you, all you want is results ok oo... you will definitely see the results but when nemesis is catching up you will bear it alone..... nothing the devil gives without collecting something in return like the saying no free thing even in free town

Bro no vex am not supposed to ask u this but am really willing learn work wey u dey work and e day pay u
I'm damn serious and tired of working for people and answering them yes Sir waking 6am in the morning and going to work for another man is frustrating pls teach me work
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

Bro no vex am not supposed to ask u this but am really willing learn work wey u dey work and e day pay u
I'm damn serious and tired of working for people and answering them yes Sir waking 6am in the morning and going to work for another man is frustrating pls teach me work

Are you mighty dude that sent me an email?
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

I already replied your mail

1 Like

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Franzinni: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
This one strong o... See as people dey justify the unjustifiable...

Africaaaaaaa...

1 Like

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by GANAYAD: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigeria is a jungle, either you are a prey or predator

I hope you understand

3 Likes

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
081087n:

I already replied your mail

No bro I never sent u an email yet
Will write you now
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
081087n:

No bro it wasn't me am yet to write u
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Foreign231:
He actually insisted working boys should comment. These comments I’m reading are just from people hustling day to day job.
Brother, if the baba link na sure link as the guy confirm, then you should find the money and try it out. You only live once. So don’t let anyone advice you not to enjoy at your early age. There are no bad repercussions as long as there’s no blood spill. So many of us don’t understand why black magic is needed in our daily jobs.
With the 150k I’m sure you’ll live a comfortable life and tie things down with your money.
Why suffer when you can enjoy?

Thanks gee
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

No bro it wasn't me am yet to write u
Ok bro you can inbox me your what's app number also

1 Like

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
081087n:

Ok bro you can inbox me your what's app number also

I just sent u email message now bro
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Slimranky(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
GANAYAD:
Nigeria is a jungle, either you are a prey or predator

I hope you understand
Yes
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by A305: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fraud money is enjoyable but not sustainable.
Ask yourself; Can I raise my kids with fraud money that isn't sustainable? No.

If you are desperate you have an option to learn either any internet marketing skill or go on ahead with fraud without voodoo.

Fraud without voodoo is luck; you might do the most staying up at night bombing and casting sites, you won't even get gift card in the end and one novice you taught how to bomb might pick block(hugh money) in just matter of days or weeks.

So if you must venture into fraud, it should be without voodoo and invest anything that comes out if it because fraud money never last.

Option 2; learn a marketable skill online and start earning, you could learn domain selling , copy writing and other freelance gig on fiverr.

You can set yourself up real good for the future, Have money to invest in an offline business and still have your online business running from the comfort of your home - And money earned via this means is quite sustainable, you can actually build a house and start a family being a renowned online freelance. Young guys post their success story and achievement on Fiverr thread here on Nairaland every time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Justarandomguy: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:
I told him I wasn't here to drink with him and he should tell me the secrets of his cashing out loud
He basically told me that one baba for Lagos run am for am

I asked him for The terms and conditions
He told me that blood spills wasn't involved
Rather there are one or two,three things the baba told him not to be doing

He told me how he doesn't eat okra soup anymore
Buries every payment slip on the ground
One other thing he does on every of his birthday which he refused to tell me

He actually told me to bring 150k so he would link me up to the baba so he go run am for me

He said I must rise the money my self that he can't help me or borrow me the money

He gave me limited time to raise the money because the moment he travel's out of the country he wouldn't be able to help me again as he was making paper works to travel to Dubai

My question Is even if I rise 150k

Do these things involving baba ,(herbalist) work out

I need honest answer's
I never been diabolic .thank u
Just be careful, you cant collect from the devil without giving something more precious back.
Hustle the right way, and if u still think been rich is important in this life, remember that when u die ur not taking anything with you, even ur body stays here on earth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisoners In Uk To Be Sent Back To Nigerian Prisons! / See Nigerian Secondary School Where Men Pay N5000 To Sleep With Students / Murdered By African She Sheltered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.