Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) (91684 Views)

Cape Town, South Africa Is Not What You Think! (video) / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
mrvitalis:

Lol if u understand business u won't ask that rubbish ...you guys are our maga ...we use u guys to make money

As long as u are not developed we would solve your problems and make money for ourselves...us am abuse us no bigger but we getting the money

Now run along son
[/s]

kid will always be a kid. understand business by investing your little output in another person's land while the indigene is made to impose tax on your naive entities, yet your various states is crying for help

na me you dey deceive? na una sef una dey deceive now. you can continue hyping and chest beating to those that haven't visited your 5 east States before but not to someone like me

I believe in existed development not your audio development you're hyping here shows how myopic you're in reasonable debate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Report from CBN just last year, Abia is one of the states that control 90% cash transactions in Nigeria
link please
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

See them men ....future milonaires hustlers ...we don't ass lick to feed bro
lol.. delusion
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
why can't you show me the Aba shoes that are better than what you see there... Aba shoes are inferior and super substandard gringrin
Ok I won go m sleep
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by totit: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
oga you have been posting this nonsense for sometime now.. can't you see 6yrs ago written there..
cc totit this goat has started again gringrin

He's not just posting nonsense but off the point I doubt though if the dude read the screen shot he posted.

He's suffering defeat already. grin

Did you read the screen shot he uploaded shocked grin

Lmao cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by totit: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
link please

Which link are you even asking? His screenshot doesn't point at cash flow but policy yet to be implemented. cool

Look deeper at the nonsense he uploaded. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Onitsha well planned
this slum.. are you not ashamed?.
This is what we call planned citygringrin

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
totit:

He's not just posting nonsense but off the point I doubt though if the dude read the screen shot he posted.

He's suffering defeat already. grin

Did you read the screen shot he uploaded shocked grin

Lmao cool
that guy is sick iswearigad smiley
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by criuze(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wetin koronu do today,

Is it because the name resemble corona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
totit:

Which link are you even asking? His screenshot doesn't point at cash flow but policy yet to be implemented. cool

Look deeper at the nonsense he uploaded. grin
lmao

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
These are states that control 90 % cash transactions not your big for nothing Oyo state

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
May be I should post Awka Millennium City 3D map grin

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by barbstee(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Welldone Obilo it's indeed a job welldone.
I stayed around this area though some Kilometers away but I didn't even know of this place
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

May be I should post Awka Millennium City 3D map grin
i hope you know that is an estate ? gringrin not even up to amen estate In lagos gringrin
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by zoghys: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Would u shut up ...who calls out their governor more than igbos ...is there any governor in south west that did more roads than roachas in the last adminstration ?

Can u compare osun governor to abia governor ...ikpezu has done over 50 roads in aba yet we call him out every day

Enugu governor is trying compared to most places but we call him out

Which south west governor is better than anambra governor yet we call him out

It's you yorubas that don't even call out your leaders ...u praise them for little they did ...
That was how u people hyped fashola now he done fall his hands as minster ...can u compare him to ameachi ?

Your problem is u people don't travel at all u don't

O boy u dey vex ooooo. Abeg, let put a stop to the uneccesary division we bring on ourselves just to make a point. Outside the shores of this country, we are seen as one and treated like one. Until we begin to see one people one nation, then we will continue the circle.
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

These are states that control 90 % cash transactions not your big for nothing Oyo state
nigga did you even bother to check the link you posted gringrin ?
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by nanauju(f): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gabriel004:
Wait o, when you say they don't travel, always specify. Travel to where exactly. Tell us here. Travel to where?

The guy finished you up with points all you could think of asking was 'travel to where' lmaoo grin

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
zoghys:

O boy u dey vex ooooo. Abeg, let put a stop to the uneccesary division we bring on ourselves just to make a point. Outside the shores of this country, we are seen as one and treated like one. Until we begin to see one people one nation, then we will continue the circle.
Bros me as a person , I used to believe Nigeria can be United but na ...merit ,equity n justice can't prevail because a certain tribe most people hate or fear might raise to the top prevents that

In a country where equity is Paramount ....what is yorubas business in the presidency when we agreed zoning , have igbos ever demanded what is not due to them ?

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by UKdontv(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
OkoroBufo:

I don't eat gala mixed with sweat. whenever those gala ambassadors approach my car, I ask them to move back. I rather buy from a supermarket if I needed a bite.

-Okoro Bufo

Indeed you buy from road supermarket... � � �
Okpo like you

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
nigga did you even bother to check the link you posted gringrin ?
Same states that was listed by CBN that control 90 %cash transactions are the same listed last year

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Same states that was listed by CBN that control 90 %cash transactions are the same listed last year
oga that is 2013
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
nanauju:

The guy finished you up with points all you could think of asking was 'travel to where' lmaoo grin
what will yorubas be looking for in SE..there are more yorubas in u.k, canada, U.s, Gabon, west Africa etc than any other nigeria tribe.. if we have Europe , and America to travel to, why do the SE?
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by olabayemiji(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
No doubt... Your brain need to reset
No one with better life think the way you do.
Olunmercy56:
Ibadan generally needs prayer, to marry them na curse, if Ibadan people see you progressing, na wahala embarassed embarassed . Most of them are lazy, they like free things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially the illiterate ones and parents, na one chance ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by scantee(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Koronu? � The name says it all
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by 7lives: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Dagrace01:
Alot of Koronu in Nigeria. Would u say almajiris are thinking too? Would u say 419s are thinking too? How about kidnappers?
If u take advantage of this video to take a dig at Ibadan people or Yoruba at large, then u are the real #koronu, Yorubas are far the most civilized in this country, whether u take or u leave it, listen to d kinda English those living in that slump called #koronu are articulating, which is certainly not that way in other parts of the country. We' all know this isn't secluded to that place alone. Poverty and unemployment is all over the land, yet some of u deem it fit to tribalize it.
We know places in SE that are worst than this, we know places in the SS that are worst than this, na North case worst pass!m self!
Eyin alainironu dede wonyi!

Siddon there make pant dey wear you, almajiris that had been casted away since two years old, already knows that life is not a bed of roses.
Most of them have thriving small business that brings in money, at least I know some of them that own two to three okadas, I know one who worked with me, and still sells bread at the bus stop at night, way back in Kano.
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Would u shut up ...who calls out their governor more than igbos ...is there any governor in south west that did more roads than roachas in the last adminstration ?

Can u compare osun governor to abia governor ...ikpezu has done over 50 roads in aba yet we call him out every day

Enugu governor is trying compared to most places but we call him out

Which south west governor is better than anambra governor yet we call him out

It's you yorubas that don't even call out your leaders ...u praise them for little they did ...
That was how u people hyped fashola now he done fall his hands as minster ...can u compare him to ameachi ?

Your problem is u people don't travel at all u don't
you see?orji uzor was jailed,igbos we're happy.
T A orji arrested,igbos were happy.
Ekweremadu beaten,igbos were happy.
Igbos will be Happier if rochas ends up in prison.
But the southwest and the north worships politicians,imagine kwankwaso is adored in Kano for perpetuating poverty for 12 good years as governor.
Tinubu is the god of the Yoruba,he singlehandedly decides who their next governors will be.
Then the rest of Nigeria thinks the igbos wake their parents in the morning with a kick, because we don't condone nonsense.
In nigerdelta,a thug like ateke is crowned King

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gabriel004:
Wait o, when you say they don't travel, always specify. Travel to where exactly. Tell us here. Travel to where?
travel from badagry to mowe
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
engrchykae:
you see?orji uzor was jailed,igbos we're happy.
T A orji arrested,igbos were happy.
Ekweremadu beaten,igbos were happy.
Igbos will be Happier if rochas ends up in prison.
But the southwest and the north worships politicians,imagine kwankwaso is adored in Kano for perpetuating poverty for 12 good years as governor.
Tinubu is the god of the Yoruba,he singlehandedly decides who their next governors will be.
Then the rest of Nigeria thinks the igbos wake their parents in the morning with a kick, because we don't condone nonsense.
In nigerdelta,a thug like ateke is crowned King
Don't mind them
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by darfay: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

[/b]"Ibadan generally needs prayers[b] ...

Such an absolutely brainless lady you are. Woe betides the unfortunate man who'll end up marrying you. Ion have ur time tho. Wisdom is indeed a virtue. Smh angry

Brother salisudeen, this pain you nor be small o
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by darfay: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
SciLab:
Na Iammo (alias morufu abikurudeen) village be that. grin

Na buharididinrins and buharideens full there. grin

Abikurudeen, haba... U wan use laff kee.us?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.