Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) (91688 Views)

Cape Town, South Africa Is Not What You Think! (video) / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by stanluiz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Backward and poverty stricken ibadan.

6 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Sabicleaners: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
wink

Need professional cleaners to give your business the prestigious look it deserves.
Contact SabiCleaners now for your offices, schools, hotels and hospitals cleaners.
Check my sig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by berbs: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Are these folks not like Marlians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by stanluiz(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:
One thing i like about the developers is they care more about other regions than theirs
But you carry igbo matter like gala for head.

Lol the way you care more about aba than your region.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
trutht828:

You people never tire of this rubbish statement, right? Have you checked every household in Yoruba land and seen that no one travels in any of the households? Is this the rubbish you use to deceive yourselves in your gathering of fools?
If u understand English u for understand say I mean averagely

Now take several sits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by KingCurtis21: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Would u shut up ...who calls out their governor more than igbos ...is there any governor in south west that did more roads than roachas in the last adminstration ?

Can u compare osun governor to abia governor ...ikpezu has done over 50 roads in aba yet we call him out every day

Enugu governor is trying compared to most places but we call him out

Which south west governor is better than anambra governor yet we call him out

It's you yorubas that don't even call out your leaders ...u praise them for little they did ...
That was how u people hyped fashola now he done fall his hands as minster ...can u compare him to ameachi ?

Your problem is u people don't travel at all u don't

Nigerians!!!! Roads is now a big achievement embarassed embarassed embarassed The youths don’t think.. what other country citizens are enjoying since birth is what we’re struggling and praying for.. 2020 someone is still using roads to measure governor success.. SMH

6 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Where people don't think... Lmao

Is it that they don't worry abt life or that they don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by horsepower102: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

You guys have major problems which you hardly talk about but carry Aba matter for head, Abians are not lazy, they are not waiting for government, they are creating opportunities for themselves and the nation at large, in your domain the people are lazy, smoking their futures out add with bad leaders, serious time bomb in your region, this is how it started in the north. Watch the video from beginning to end and see for yourself

Mind you the picture of Aba that they post all the time is only a tiny section of the whole city. Like 2% of the city. It unfortunately happens to be a very busy part.

Yet the same people come online to claim Ibadan is everything when I can see Ibadan live for myself on google maps.

They do the reverse with Ibadan. They show 2% of the city with selected individual houses and claim the whole Ibadan looks like that.

Do this people think we are stupid? Don’t we all have access to google maps?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by dflking: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Ibadan generally needs prayer, to marry them na curse, if Ibadan people see you progressing, na wahala embarassed embarassed . Most of them are lazy, they like free things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially the illiterate ones and parents, na one chance ooo shocked shocked shocked

Bitch
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
KingCurtis21:

Nigerians!!!! Roads is now a big achievement embarassed embarassed embarassed The youths don’t think.. what other country citizens are enjoying since birth is what we’re struggling and praying for.. 2020 someone is still using roads to measure governor success.. SMH
So after reading what I wrote this is all u could understand ? .... smh

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by leicestercamper: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chei cheesy

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
lewis512:
I understand your pain retarded bitch, Glory glory unto the Ibadan guys the bleeped your sack Kpekus and run ..., It’s not worth enjoying tho as it’s gonna be Fucking stinking grin grin

Senseless mumu, as they are fucking your sisters, no wonder, the writer was right, carry go... grin, he sabi their work wella, awon omo irankiran lipsrsealed generation Koronu cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by trutht828: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

If u understand English u for understand say I mean averagely

Now take several sits

This is your statement:

"Your problem is u people don't travel at all u don't"

Read through your own comment and show me the part that looks like "averagely" in it.

You are acting senseless, boy.

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
I believe, these wild wild west self deception thing is genetic.

7 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Would u shut up ...who calls out their governor more than igbos ...is there any governor in south west that did more roads than roachas in the last adminstration ?

Can u compare osun governor to abia governor ...ikpezu has done over 50 roads in aba yet we call him out every day

It's you yorubas that don't even call out your leaders ...u praise them for little they did ...
That was how u people hyped fashola now he done fall his hands as minster ...can u compare him to ameachi ?

Make una stop this tribal thing na ahn ahn. Enough governor kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Ibadan generally needs prayer, to marry them na curse, if Ibadan people see you progressing, na wahala embarassed embarassed . Most of them are lazy, they like free things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially the illiterate ones and parents, na one chance ooo shocked shocked shocked

You can't in all good conscience generalize like this. Ibadan is a large conurbation (combination of multiple urban centres) with homegrown billionaires, professors, academics, blue chip professionals, entrepreneurs, etc. Every town has riffraff. You are not correct to characterise Ibadan by the riffraff.

7 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
dflking:

Bitch

Welcome awon omo Koronu grin grin stop crying

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by stanluiz(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sophisticated morons. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
And na dem full nairaland dey form jagaban? Ndi uwa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
destinie2019:

You can't in all good conscience generalize like this. Ibadan is a large conurbation (combination of multiple urban centres) with homegrown billionaires, professors, academics, blue chip professionals, entrepreneurs, etc. Every town has riffraff. You are not correct to characterise Ibadan by the riffraff.

Sorry sir
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Its obvious,, afonja moronns dont think,,
All they do its wake up. Gubble ewedu down their stomach and sleep
Haba guy.

4 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wow!
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by dante0147: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:

grin grin grin one of the koronus ( senseless people) wink wink . Kindly look for help from people and God

Ibadan Girls! Fear them! Oluwole, Oluyole like that like that ! Them ya Werey gan!

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
I did shed some tears while watching the video and I can unapologetically state that Nigeria is a failed state and after reading some brainless comments here then I came to realize that Nigeria as a whole is a bigger koronu where people don't think because if they do then there won't be any tribal or ethnic bashing here since this is a plight that is prevalent in all the State's in Nigeria and there should have been a United front to demand better governance from the politicians instead of bringing in tribalism in everything which goes to prove that most Nairalanders and most Nigerians are all from koronu because they don't think.

9 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Ibrassdeen(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Am very sure IBADAN pple wil nt talk dey wil just sit down under tree nd be like "let me see d mumus insulting each other becoz of me".

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by SalomonKane: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Really sad. But how can they be employed when they don't think? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by yesloaded: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Both Amaechi and Fashola na big time failure

Amaechi who spent billions on white elephant project named monorail?

The same Amaechi handling Lagos - Ibadan rail line which they can't complete for the past 4yrs?

You get sense?

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
dante0147:

Ibadan Girls! Fear them! Oluwole, Oluyole like that like that ! Them ya Werey gan!

shocked shocked shocked Not all of them, but 70%
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by jolak5(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Lol, I'm from Ibadan and I must say you should think otherwise. Like every tribe, there are bad eggs but if you move closer to Ibadan people, you'll be amazed at how hospitable they are. We love and care for visitors without a bias.

Looking forward to changing your mindset

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.