Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) (85584 Views)

See The Beautiful Pictures Of The 5yr Old Nigerian Girl Who Won Miss Toddler / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Throwback To The Exact Moment Agbani Darego Won Miss World, See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by kolotar: 2:18am On Apr 24, 2020
[s][s]
solmus:

grin whats fake about a fact known to all , an open knowledge... Fani Kayode dated and screwed her, Fani was a big boy, oxford trained lawyer whose father had the biggest law firm in town, they screwed very well when Bianca was still in UK and the whole country knows except the indomie generation
[/s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by kolotar: 2:19am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:

lol do you know why it took Ojukwu 12 good years before he could get her to officially marry him.. well well well lets ask Femi Fani Kayode to come and gist you small, she cheated and enjoyed vacation with femi and old soldier couldn't do a thing
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by kolotar: 2:19am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:

even a fool wont say Bianca is above Femi in anything .. haba a whole femi to that social climber
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by kolotar: 2:22am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
Cry more cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by kolotar: 2:22am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:

you know the truth deep inside you you just they deny hahahaa Femo Femo the bad nigga, chopping beauty queens since 18th century
[/s]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by abdulkayus(m): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Foxxybrown:
Bianca Ojukwu is without one doubt, one of the most beautiful beauty queens produced by Nigeria, and what is more, the most successful. She won so many International beauty contests, became a Lawyer, married the president of Biafra, which was a successful marriage with children unlike what is pertaining to most beauty queens, and became a politician and ambassador. I really admire her achievements, not like these useless slay queens of today with indomie brain.

The most successful should be Agbani Darego, no doubt about it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by Legacyy(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2020
This the real definition of beauri
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by sandali: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
abdulkayus:

The most successful should be Agbani Darego, no doubt about it.

Success is not measured purely on winning a contest. One can argue that Agbani won Miss World on d grounds that the contest took place on African soil for d first time in decades, and a political statement needed to be made since the Organisation had never chosen a black African to hold d title.
In real terms, Agbani is no match for Bianca in beauty. Bianca is much more beautiful but more important, she is much more ACCOMPLISHED. That is the basis for being successful.

Bianca Onoh clinched 5 Beauty titles, a first in the history of beauty pageantry in Nigeria.

She is a lawyer, with a Masters degree.

She is a wife and mother in a celebrated and successful marriage

A businesswoman running a string of successful businesses including her own beauty line, a string of SPAs and signature Decor line.

Bianca Onoh launched a television series known as Kaleidoscope.

She also became a presidential Adviser on Diaspora and Foreign Affairs.

She was Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain.

She is Nigeria’s Perm Rep to UNWTO, a United Nations Body.

She was a Senatorial Aspirant as well as playing an active part in her husband’s political party where she is principal in the party’s Board of Trustees.

Once you google her, Her achievements are there for all to see.

These are the yardsticks by which success is measured, not purely winning a beauty title and then fading into oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by bolaidu001: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
sandali:

Success is not measured purely on winning a contest. One can argue that Agbani won Miss World on d grounds that the contest took place on African soil for d first time in decades, and a political statement needed to be made since the Organisation had never chosen a black African to hold d title.
In real terms, Agbani is no match for Bianca in beauty. Bianca is much more beautiful but more important, she is much more ACCOMPLISHED. That is the basis for being successful.

Bianca Onoh clinched 5 Beauty titles, a first in the history of beauty pageantry in Nigeria.

She is a lawyer, with a Masters degree.

She is a wife and mother in a celebrated and successful marriage

A businesswoman running a string of successful businesses including her own beauty line, a string of SPAs and signature Decor line.

Bianca Onoh launched a television series known as Kaleidoscope.

She also became a presidential Adviser on Diaspora and Foreign Affairs.

She was Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain.

She is Nigeria’s Perm Rep to UNWTO, a United Nations Body.

She was a Senatorial Aspirant as well as playing an active part in her husband’s political party where she is principal in the party’s Board of Trustees.

Once you google her, Her achievements are there for all to see.

These are the yardsticks by which success is measured, not purely winning a beauty title and then fading into oblivion.

You are 100% correct. Success is not measured by just winning beauty contest only. She has really tried.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by gwama: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
candyhouse:
Her cheekbones are amazing.

When Nigeria used to produced world class queens

Not like this Atumakasa no brainer beauty queens we have these days

Today we have more great beauties who present themselves at beauty contests, at the time of Bianca, there were not many young girls that the parents accepted that they presented themselves at miss contests. I do not see the great beauty of this Bianca, she is just very light skin, she has cheekbones too prominent. cool cool cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by pahoehoe: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
How come no man found her worthy of being married until Ojukwu came to her rescue? Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to know how you will be making millions of naira as profit from the Ibeju-Lekki plots of land.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by moupe: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
gwama:
Today we have more great beauties who present themselves at beauty contests, at the time of Bianca, there were not many young girls that the parents accepted that they presented themselves at miss contests. I do not see the great beauty of this Bianca, she is just very light skin, she has cheekbones too prominent. cool cool cool

You must be a bush local man. Don’t you know that prominent cheekbones are the standard of beauty internationally and that women will do anything to define their face with cheekbones? What do you think the term ‘contouring ‘ is all about in Makeover?

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by christopherozo: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
pahoehoe:
How come no man found her worthy of being married until Ojukwu came to her rescue? Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to know how you will be making millions of naira as profit from the Ibeju-Lekki plots of land.
Scam artists and criminals like dis one don begin crawl about dis covid time. Bad business don catch dem!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by Arewa1408: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
RTSC:

He was a fine boy means nothing.

I am sure there were a number of fine boys Bianca dated but I am certain FFK was not one of them.

Give us one picture they even knew each other.

You can't claim to date and sleep with somebody and yet not have a single picture of both of you in a bar, on on a bridge, on a date or even as friends?

How did you get so close enough to sleep with her without a picture of both of you together.?

Once again, I call bullshitt.

It would only make sense to a bigot.

Your analogy is wrong sir. You cannot base your veracity of his claim on the existence or non existence of a picture. During my NYSC days i dated an igbo catholic christian. She, in my opinion is finer than Bianca. Now, they have a corpers lodge where they have a shared living room and shared kitchen and three rooms for boys on one side and two rooms for ladies on another side at Ministry of works. Now, all the guys asked the lady out including two igbo guys and she refused. She agreed to date me, muslim, middle belter. I, was serving in a secondary school and just visited, spend the night sometimes etc. We strafed in her room when her room mate travelled, also when i moved to the city, we did it all the time at my rented apartment. Now, all the guys at different times will ask me if we are doing it yet and ofcourse i told them NO. One of them, Ajibade, even gave me a lecture of how i am stupid, useless and just spending money on her for nothing (how much is NYSC money then sef), and coached me on pre-intimacy that will maybe give me free access. I listened patiently and just followed their flow. One of them even made fun of me one day that my "chairman" is not working and they all laughed. I did not pay them any attention. Now, our relationship continued in Lagos after service. In reality, i wanted to marry her, cos we fell into very deep love, but her family refused. They said she cannot marry a christian even, it has to be a catholic and me muslima NO, NO. So, at the end i relocated to USA and she want to join me so we will marry but she was denied visa again and again. Now, we are both married and still friends. So, if any of those almost 10 guys at the lodge should see me today, they will still look at me like that mumu boy that followed that igbo girl cos i am not a big mouth like FFK.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by akosanwafo: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Spadelicious:
Wow!
See pure unadulterated beauty. No filters, Natural beauty

Those were the days when beauty queens looked natural, not all this fake, heavily edited, masked, and even photoshop images they present these days.

She looks gorgeous, elegant and graceful.

More important , looking decent and not exposing all her body like these useless so called slay queens of nowadays.
i totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by Adebola314: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:
me I dey fear fine women

You don get problem be dat.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by Ndipe(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
The first photo of her wearing a brown shimmering outfit is elegant.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by pahoehoe: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
christopherozo:

Scam artists and criminals like dis one don begin crawl about dis covid time. Bad business don catch dem!
Could you please explain what makes me a scam artist and criminal? Nigerians, just ignore this Idiot and click on the links on my signature if you are ineterested in making millions of naira from plots of land at Ibeju Lekki.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by gwama: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
moupe:

You must be a bush local man. Don’t you know that prominent cheekbones are the standard of beauty internationally and that women will do anything to define their face with cheekbones? What do you think the term ‘contouring ‘ is all about in Makeover?

It is true that the guenon also has prominent cheekbones. cool cool cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by manu1: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2020
gwama:

It is true that the guenon also has prominent cheekbones. cool cool cool

This covid has really turned many People to broad daylight lunatics. This one don kolo.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
I wonder where her fellow competitors are today.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video / Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.