Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Finding Work In Norway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finding Work In Norway (942 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / 1,585 Nigerians In Norway Prisons For Drug Trafficking, Says Holm / Student Jobs In Norway! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Work In Norway by rafcrown(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
I am legally allowed to work as EEA CITIZEN .I wish to move to Norway mainly to work and settle down permanently .
I am looking for contributions from reliable and reputable and serious minded Nigerians living in Norway on general advice on how to get work in NORWAY AND LIFE GENERALLY there.I would also like to know the part of Norway where one quickly and with luck,find a job. Accommodation and Rent issues,etc. I speak and understand little bit of Swedish and wish to learn the language.
Re: Finding Work In Norway by unipol(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2010
if i may ask, you live in uk and want to go to norway to search for job?
Re: Finding Work In Norway by rafcrown(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
@unipol. Just like Norway.Do you live in Norway?Its just to gather information. I ll soon travel to Oslo to see things.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Immigration News / Admission Into North America University Cotonou / How Do I Relocated To Canada I Have 3 Million In My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.