Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard (39470 Views)

South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by NOwazobia: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
A
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by contigiency(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yeye and stupid headline. Because of one minister in the gathering, this blogger is writing as if the whole ministers were in the meeting.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by TGM2015: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
This region has lost presidential ticket for 2023, this might affect SE negatively but boost SW chances of getting the ticket. With this rate, Oshiomole may get a return ticket for APC Chairmanship.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Olakunleyakub(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oshiomole is going no where
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by bamasite2: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
At the end of the day, Oshiobaba will prevail!

At least for now......They won't drop him just yet!
But this is a battle of the elite who have nothing to loose. If you are not a high profile APC member, this shoukd not be your headache...

For now, COVID-19 is the issue on the front burner that will hugely affect the masses and rather than see it as just doom and gloom, you should make lemonades out of lemons.

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Antoeni(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
One with God is Majority
Oshiomhole will Succeed
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by shedrachuyi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oh osho baba very sorry
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by ORIENTATION101: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

You know nothing..

Pay attention to your party politics well.. this week is the beginning of the end for Apc as a party.
you mean people like obaseki , keyamo , Giadom, uguru usani, enahire.e.t.c that cannot win their ward will end apc cheesy
Stop listening to Radio Biafra you will not hear.see what ur brain is doing to you now grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Koralords: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Apc south south leaders re Hillard eta( national chairman south)

Adams oshomole national chairman

Omo agege ( deputy Senate President)

God's will Akpabio (minister of niger Delta)

Timipre sylva( minister state for petroleum)

Any meeting done outside these names is mere academic exercise it doesn't hold water.

Keyamo too be forming cabal grin
Bros you sabi politics
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by evil1: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jack500:
Oshiomole going, going.........

Gone.

But if Oshiomole survive this battle, then Obaseki should honourably leave APC.
If Obaseki doesn't get the ticket Edo will loose APC to PDP.
Obaseki will be forced to decamp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Tomide007: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Apc south south leaders re Hillard eta( national chairman south)

Adams oshomole national chairman

Omo agege ( deputy Senate President)

God's will Akpabio (minister of niger Delta)

Timipre sylva( minister state for petroleum)

Any meeting done outside these names is mere academic exercise it doesn't hold water.

Keyamo too be forming cabal grin
Gbam
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Tomide007: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
evil1:

If Obaseki doesn't get the ticket Edo will loose APC to PDP.
Obaseki will be forced to decamp
A man who can't win his Lg will pull such weight? Oya nah.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Herdsmen: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
you mean people like obaseki , keyamo , Giadom, uguru usani, enahire.e.t.c that cannot win their ward will end apc cheesy
Stop listening to Radio Biafra you will not hear.see what ur brain is doing to you now grin

I told you.. during 19’ election wen you were so emotional about buhari presidency, knowing fully well that the baba has nothing to offer .. you went emotional about your tribe being on the ballot box and how eko women wil vote Yoruba and continue suffering than vote atiku.. I didn’t argue much ..
Today same are cursing the baba.. forgetting that the curse will first get to them b4 baba.

Those you call nobody are the people that will “pursue” Oshiomole and his cohorts out of apc soon.. won’t be long.
One thing I will tell you is this..
Oshiomole will leave before edo and ondo election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Herdsmen: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

I told you.. during 19’ election wen you were so emotional about buhari presidency, knowing fully well that the baba has nothing to offer .. you went emotional about your tribe being on the ballot box and how eko women wil vote Yoruba and continue suffering than vote atiku.. I didn’t argue much ..
Today same are cursing the baba.. forgetting that the curse will first get to them b4 baba.

Those you call nobody are the people that will “pursue” Oshiomole and his cohorts out of apc soon.. won’t be long.
One thing I will tell you is this..
Oshiomole will leave before edo and ondo election
Apc will end with Baba.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by beautyhd: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Used and dumped
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Farki: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
I thought Buhari was offering a lifeline, 50/50 but he has split his camp in 2, phone a friend but his friends abandoned him and ask the the audience but he has angered the people he came across. grin

Anyway here's Obaseki waving goodbye to his enemies this new week.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by anonimi: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sunofgod:
Expected......Nigerian politicians are only out for themselves. They're extremely treacherous!

Aided by the 200 million mumus who hail their own personal rogues

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10366256_fbimg15699322785078208_jpeg4e319015851eb39a86c5ddcaacd69a75

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by evil1: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tomide007:

A man who can't win his Lg will pull such weight? Oya nah.
Well I don't know much about Edo politics. I only schooled in Edo State.
But my analysis are that Efo State is mainly chararcterised by traditional history and withouth Oshiomhole Obaseki would not have become a governor because the Oba line didn't want him but persuasion made the people accept babas candidate.
But here is a man trying to godfatherism at the very wrong hour just like GEJ, Ambode, Fashola escaped it shaa.
So my take is this if Obaseki is either suspended or not given the ticket to do second term Edo State might loose it. Cos I see so many Edo many are in support of him

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by anonimi: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Farki:
I thought Buhari was offering a lifeline, 50/50 but he has split his camp in 2, phone a friend but his friends abandoned him and ask the the audience but he has angered the people he came across. grin
Anyway here's Obaseki waving goodbye to his enemies this new week.

You mean that Oshiomole could not tell him to go and die grin

Sermwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Where is the 'human face' in governance?

Woke up with strength and vigour this morning and was up to face today with all hopes and aspirations but was sad & almost started crying after watching this video.

I've been an advocate of leaders been strong at all time with will power to carry out leadership responsibilities. And that emotional leaders don't go far but certainly not this way.

In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face' no matter the circumstances. Widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people.

Two wrongs indeed can never make things right and as such, can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams A. O. will treat this widow like this and even tell her to go and die when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrong doing than this humiliation.

The agony of the poor in our society......

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-unkindest-cut-all-governor-adams-oshiomholes-mean-words-poor-widow/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by anonimi: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
evil1:
Well I don't know much about Edo politics. I only schooled in Edo State.
But my analysis are that Efo State is mainly chararcterised by traditional history and withouth Oshiomhole Obaseki would not have become a governor because the Oba line didn't want him but persuasion made the people accept babas candidate.
But here is a man trying to godfatherism at the very wrong hour just like GEJ, Ambode, Fashola escaped it shaa.
So my take is this if Obaseki is either suspended or not given the ticket to do second term Edo State might loose it. Cos I see so many Edo many are in support of him

Las las Obaseki will beg the bloody rogue of a dwarf just as Fashola begged & prostrated to Tinubu for his second term.
That is how we want our politics played here.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by idonhammer: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
You sound too mean, are you sure you are a female?

Fortuna2:
Good... it's time for the mofo to go back to his God forsaken village in Edo..his ineptitude has cost APC quite some fortune. As it stands, God himself must have dumped his sorry ass too. Everything no be gragra...
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by imanray37(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
If people know how transient they will sincerely stop fronting
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by goaldynman(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
TGM2015:
This region has lost presidential ticket for 2023, this might affect SE negatively but boost SW chances of getting the ticket. With this rate, Oshiomole may get a return ticket for APC Chairmanship.

If that is the only conclusion you can make out of this piece of news, then you need to go and start your education all over from nursery school!
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Whatsapp9(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Things Are Happening!!!

President Buhari is a good man trying everything within his power to liberate Nigeria, but people are not satisfied because he has not tackled one thing"

President Buhari is having sleepless night just to make Nigerians happy, but they are still not comfortable with him because of just one thing.

Nigerians will start taking President Buhari serious and will start respecting him if only he can tackle Tinubu, every Nigerian believe that Asiwaju Tinubu is untouchable, and everyone is afraid of him, because he decides who will be the Governor of any Yoruba speaking State

Even if President Buhari removes Buratai and replace him with another person, Nigerians will still not take Buhari serious

Any day President Buhari tackle's Tinubu is the day he will earn the respect of Nigerians Home and Abroad (Nigerians will start respecting him) all the insults will stop.

ONE'S SPOKEN; TWICE ARE, THE WISDOM OF THE WISE

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Truthbites: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
ddippset:
Ministers and South South leaders indeed.

A gathering of failures who cannot win their wards in an election.

Who told u they can't win their ward. But it's not every leader that wants to snatch ballot boxes and kill and steal elections materials...pls u guys didn't win on the merits.

Oshiomole won those states by intimidating voters, imagine Osun, Ekiti, Kano.those blood he 'shared' shall fight

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by newsgerian: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oshiomhole bleeped up, he ought to have settled with governor Obaseki, all these rubbish would have been prevented.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by majamajic(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
mhktaryan:
Oshiomole that was once a well respected labor leader has now turned himself to something I can’t even describe... how’s he gonna survive this one now??

Well respected labour leader that combined with obasanjo to increase fuel price ,
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Ratello: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fortuna2:
Good... it's time for the mofo to go back to his God forsaken village in Edo..his ineptitude has cost APC quite some fortune. As it stands, God himself must have dumped his sorry ass too. Everything no be gragra...

Sshhhhh.......don't make the mistake again, it is not only Oshiomhole, but I can tell you that God had longed dumped APC as a party and government
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
indeed, politics is a dirty game.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by greggng: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
ebuka10box:
I don't just understand this game they are playing. Seems like osho offended tinubu cause obaseki is no match for osho . I don't know what's giving obaseki this guts

You have not been following development recently .yesterday tinubu gave his support to oshomole ...I don't understand where u are coming from
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
ddippset:
Ministers and South South leaders indeed.
A gathering of failures who cannot win their wards in an election.
keypad warriors!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished / Photos: Bola Tinubu And El-rufai In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.