Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard (39469 Views)

South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
he was a very good Nigerian Labour Congress President, everyone likes him then. but he turned himself to a nuisance after joining politics. he lost it totally.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by nokatakata: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
funny how the south south mumu are plotting against oshiomole and when another abo.ki is appointed party chairman, they'll begin to cry marginalisation. All for selfish interest and money, these id.iots will do anything.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by TGM2015: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
goaldynman:

If that is the only conclusion you can make out of this piece of news, then you need to go and start your education all over from nursery school!
Okay...but you are still a kid... but wait till 2023.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by marv1: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Obaseki is at the center of it all.

nawaoo
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by adeniyiajayi: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
URGENT VACANCY
A reputable and well established Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos require the service of:
ARCHITECT
Qualifications:
i. BSc/HND in Architecture or related field
ii. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field
iii. Good managerial skills with ability to think outside the box
iv. Good communication skill
v. Ability to supervise subordinates with strong emphasis on quality control
vi. Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Detailed CV should be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager within one week from the date of this publication
Email: urgentadverts@gmail.com
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by JAWBONE(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Look at them....They will never gather and fight for any cause for the South-South with this same zeal they are fighting for their pockets. Set of rogue thieves produced by a failed society
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ratello:

Sshhhhh.......don't make the mistake again, it is not only Oshiomhole, but I can tell you that God had longed dumped APC as a party and government
This is serious cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Legendguru: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
mhktaryan:
Oshiomole that was once a well respected labor leader has now turned himself to something I can’t even describe... how’s he gonna survive this one now??
...................................................................................................................................

OBASEKI:
Doesn't your conscience tells you BETRAYAL is wrong?
How do you feel? Bite finger that fed you?
Bite the back on whose you rode & sat to the government house?
I am a staunch PDP but I just utterly detest betrayal. I so hate it.
Reasons American streets are orderly. You betray they WASTE you.
Betrayal brings upon CURSE.
Learn from Judas Iscariot. Jesus Christ CURSED HIM, immediately.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
mhktaryan:
Oshiomole that was once a well respected labor leader has now turned himself to something I can’t even describe... how’s he gonna survive this one now??
...................................................................................................................................

OBASEKI:
Doesn't your conscience tells you BETRAYAL is wrong?
How do you feel? Bite finger that fed you?
Bite the back on which you sat & rode to the government house?
I am a staunch PDP but I just utterly detest betrayal. I so hate it.
Reasons American streets are orderly. You betray they WASTE you.
Betrayal brings upon CURSE.
Learn from Judas Iscariot. Jesus Christ CURSED HIM, immediately.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by paix(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fortuna2:
Good... it's time for the mofo to go back to his God forsaken village in Edo..his ineptitude has cost APC quite some fortune. As it stands, God himself must have dumped his sorry ass too. Everything no be gragra...
You no know short people again?
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by paix(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ratello:

Sshhhhh.......don't make the mistake again, it is not only Oshiomhole, but I can tell you that God had long dumped APC as a party and government
That's why they're running out of ideas.
Re: Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Not heard from Keyamo in a while

DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Nonsense!

Oshiomonkey this oshiomoron that...

In as much as oshiobaboon has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is an arrogant beast, a loose cannon and high handed rat whose mouth runs uncontrollably like an overflowing river

Having made this clear, all other leaders cum rogues be it SS, SW, NE or SE leaders are not any better

See that fool keyamo that already sold his soul to the devil

They are all thieves with titles, only there for their selfish interests.

Heartless and selfish mammals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished / Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Why I Visited Orji Kalu – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.