Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Fresh Attempts To Hack My Whatsapp By Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Attempts To Hack My Whatsapp By Them (857 Views)

Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Attempts To Hack My Whatsapp By Them by constancefriday(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2020
For those who think i'm making up fake malicious stories bla bla bla, see this now with your eyes now: An attempt to use my Glo Line to open a Whatsapp chat by someone else (A Hacker), i got this message just yesterday, i remember calling someone linked to them day before yesterday. Un-Funny enough, it's a guy i sincerely wanna help.
Criminal minded persons are what they are. They're just terrible. Shun and avoid them.
Just incase you can't see that photo clear here are the texts here: I'm currently trying to verify all my Social Media accounts.
Look at this, from another person. Can you imagine.
Note: My Glo Line is not active on Whatsapp, only my MTN and AIRTEL lines are.
They are 08133848834 and 07017106469.
09050183303 is not active on whatsapp. Take note.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance Friday.
N:B - If you wanna know who they are, just click on my profile and scroll down. Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Attempts To Hack My Whatsapp By Them by Bennysam: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2020
How do I monitor someone on what's app
Re: Fresh Attempts To Hack My Whatsapp By Them by stephieok: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
For those who think i'm making up fake malicious stories bla bla bla, see this now with your eyes now: An attempt to use my Glo Line to open a Whatsapp chat by someone else (A Hacker), i got this message just yesterday, i remember calling someone linked to them day before yesterday. Un-Funny enough, it's a guy i sincerely wanna help.
Criminal minded persons are what they are. They're just terrible. Shun and avoid them.
Just incase you can't see that photo clear here are the texts here: I'm currently trying to verify all my Social Media accounts.
Look at this, from another person. Can you imagine.
Note: My Glo Line is not active on Whatsapp, only my MTN and AIRTEL lines are.
They are 08133848834 and 07017106469.
09050183303 is not active on whatsapp. Take note.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance Friday.
N:B - If you wanna know who they are, just click on my profile and scroll down. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fake SARS Official Arrested And When They Were Asked To Show Their Ids They.... / A Scammer Was Scammed N200 By His Victim / A Concerned Sherrif Took Off His Riot Gear To Join Peaceful Protesters Of George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.