Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? (7242 Views)

Fraudsters Hack Company’s Server, Steal N435.3m In Lagos / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Gynn: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Experts in the house please your opinion is needed.

Can fraudsters use BVN, NIN and account no to hack into a bank account?
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Jerryherd: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gynn:

Can fraudsters use BVN, BIN and account no to hack into a bank account?

No but they can download loan apps and use your details to take a loan

7 Likes

Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Plomo: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Without passwords, access to registered phone number, debit/credit cards?

No.

2 Likes

Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Gynn: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jerryherd:

Wow! This is new information for me. Thanks
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Abdul05: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
But if u Ave given them ur ATM details ,it is possible

I mean ur

ATM CARD No,

Expiry date.

Pin no,

The three numbers at the back of ur ATM card

Omo forget , ur money is gone if such happens to be so

2 Likes

Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Gynn: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Plomo:
Without passwords, access to registered phone number, debit/credit cards?

No.

Yes without all these. I feel safer now. Thanks

But what if they have access to registered phone no?

Because phone number is something that can easily be gotten, for e.g from someone's social media pages.
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Gynn: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abdul05:
But if u Ave given them ur ATM details ,it is possible

I mean ur

ATM CARD No,

Expiry date.

Pin no,

The three numbers at the back of ur ATM card

Omo forget , ur money is gone if such happens to be so

Nope they don't have my atm card details.

1 Like

Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Abdul05: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gynn:

Nope they don't have my atm card details.
then, you are free be happy

2 Likes

Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Plomo: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gynn:

Yes without all these. I feel safer now. Thanks

But what if they have access to registered phone no?

Because phone number is something that can easily be gotten, for e.g from someone's social media pages.

When I say access, I mean if they are able to receive codes and stuff with tbe registered phone number not necessarily just knowing the number

1 Like

Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Gynn: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Plomo:

When I say access, I mean if they are able to receive codes and stuff with tbe registered phone number not necessarily just knowing the number

Ok. I get it now.
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by ARFON: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gynn:

Can fraudsters use BVN, NIN and account no to hack into a bank account?
no, they will use your info to create bank account.
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by EXOUSIAng: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
With the picture of the front and back of your card
And your phone number.
You account will be emptied in 2hours.
All that is needed is your card details.
Your pin is not needed with the right logs.
No need to clone your number
Na to just hold your line.
Bro let me not talk much abeg...
Most of these people giving advice know next to nothing about pullouts

1 Like

Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by StarryV(f): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

is this really possible? Because I'm sure an OTP will be required. So how will they get the OTP sent to your mobile phone?
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Mickeymouse11: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2021
Pls bosses in the house help me out..
I provided my bvn to eversend a scam app and I also gave them my nin and adresss and phone number with my pictures for Verification but later i heard they do withdraw money from the people that provided their details to them now I'm scared will they also able to have access to my account though I didn't give them any of my atm card details
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by TsbAfrica: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2023
How country wan good? When the youths are proud criminals and the old are seasoned criminals? What is left to hope for ?
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by tweakstar: 11:05pm On Apr 16
EXOUSIAng:
With the picture of the front and back of your card
And your phone number.
You account will be emptied in 2hours.
All that is needed is your card details.
Your pin is not needed with the right logs.
No need to clone your number
Na to just hold your line.
Bro let me not talk much abeg...
Most of these people giving advice know next to nothing about pullouts

We know legit apps tend to request for things, what are the ones that should be shared and the ones that should not be?

Bros, Abeg you fit explain clearly in plain terms what and what do that unsuspecting innocent people can know what to look out for. There is just too much fear mongering out there these days. People don't know what to and what not to avoid.
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Samesame247: 11:38pm On Apr 16
As long as it is only Bvn, Nin and account no

NO!
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by tweakstar: 11:41pm On Apr 16
Jerryherd:

What details exactly do they need to succeed?
Re: Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? by Felicity2343: 1:59pm On Apr 20
There are lots of fake hackers online and i don't wish anyone out there should fall victim in there hands, i can only recommend ( REMOTESPYHACKER )and he has been doing a great job. can't write all the good works he has done for me and my friends but his work is Accurate, Quick responds, Quality service and many more. He offer services like access to Facebook chats, WhatsApp messages, Phone texts, call logs, browser history, recover deleted files, chat history, gallery folder, GPS locations, upgrade result, delete criminal record and many more...if in need of any of such service, contact (REMOTESPYHACKER @ gm ail c om).

(1) (Reply)

Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos) / Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 423 - November 23, 2015 - Full Episode / White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Accuses Husband Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.