Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tiwa Savage Accused Of Being In A Lesbian Relationship With Her Hairstylist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Being In A Lesbian Relationship With Her Hairstylist (700 Views)

Tiwa Savage Accused Of Being in an Alleged Lesbian Relationship With Hairstylist / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Accused Of Being In A Lesbian Relationship With Her Hairstylist by Drnaph(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sensational singer, Tiwa Savage has reacted to accusations of being in a romantic relationship with her hairstylist, Chyna Bee.
The singer recently shared the video of a recent interview of her personal hairstyle and friend, Chyna Bee and made some funny comments about the interview. However, in the comment section, an Instagram user called out the “49-99” singer and Chyna out for being lesbians.
According to the user, their dirty affair would soon be made known through a popular blog. “The lesbian affair you and @tiwasavageare having will soon be known to the world!! Trust me!! Gist lover is going to publish the lesbian affair you and @who_is_chynabee and @tiwasavage is having !! Very soon !! Watch out!!

view more: https://www.wambamusictalent.com.ng/2020/03/tiwa-savage-accused-of-being-in-lesbian.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Being In A Lesbian Relationship With Her Hairstylist by donbachi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Dia cup of tea

(1) (Reply)

Teni Should Work With Me If She Wants To Grow Bigger – Masterkraft / WATCH Yoruba Actor Adekola Tijani AKA Kamilu Kompo, As He Celebrates 45th BD / ‘odumeje Is My Guy, Not My Pastor. Are You Stupid?’ – Actor, Zubby Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.