Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer (2074 Views)

Tricky Photos: What Do You Observe? / Funny Tricky Questions And How To Answer Them / Afghanistan Girl With Bright Green Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Hydromide: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2010
But now it 20% cause u tryed to play me
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by samolina1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2010
Bright refund this man money! He said he did not recieve the package but only an empty file & since he cant open the package or if he received the package in good condition why must he be going through all this stress? He should something for his hard-earned money & if he can't his money should be refunded. Stay cool & don't make trouble!
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2010
who wants to scam me. hurry up before i spend my Christmas cash grin
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by skulachii: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2010
samolina1 , this man has long gotten the package, he just looking for a way to collect his money back, this is how this small boys behaves, after getting the package they will be requesting for a refund, am a trainned internet expert, i know their tricks, looking at this guys post you will know he is a newbie who just wanna play smart
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Hydromide: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2010
Mr all liars shall perish in d lake of fire. U kan still talk abi
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Hydromide: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2010
Who on earth will be folish enough to spend time, credit nt less than 1k jst bcas he wants to collect 2k even a 7year old will not. Kal u every day sometimes 3times a day spend 200naira to kal u all in d name of 2k. Dont make me laf think before u take dull head
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Hydromide: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2010
If u want me to continue as i promised u continue and we shall see who lafs last. Liar big liar dat who u are
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Hydromide: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2010
If u want me to continue as i promised u continue and we shall see who lafs last. Liar big liar dat who u are
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Hydromide: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2010
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Hydromide: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2010
Think before u talk abegi . People try read the two pages before u comment pls
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Hydromide: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2010
I decided to paste here because
1 his students cant defend him or even reply my emails
2 d link is in comma cant be traced nor accessed
3 u lied to me my Brother
4 u wasted my time,energy, money
5 u wanted to make me look like a fool by sending a email just because u saw my post and u said it being sent before. u wan turn yahoo to liar. Dats an insult against my personality
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by skulachii: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2010
Funny, its obvious you enjoy posting on forums

Forumite Help Me ask this young man what he wants
Cos he Has been sent the package paid for

he has even downloaded it

Even A fellow marketer Jerrywhyte ask this
young man to contact him incase he hasn't
gotten the package

But still this young man is still lingering around
this forum with an issue that has been long solved

Help me ask him what he want

Cos if he's trying to pull down my rep
then he's wasting his precious time

Cos if as big as NBF counldn't pull me
down, then this guy is too small

I advice you use your precious time
to create something meaningful
to your life, Just an advice
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Winnerslfc(m): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2011
@hydromide, i am an internet expert
i hate scams and i know how to deal with them if i find out they really are so answer my questions now
1, when u first saw his post in which he was advertising the package, was "skolachi" his username?
2, was his post too persuasive? {post the link here for review}
3, how many times did he repost that advert thread on Nl {if you know}
4, what was fellow Nairalanders saying on his thread? {i still the link to his post}
5, what is the primary url to the link he sent at first, second etc?
6, Did he state that the package may expire after the first download?
i will ask more qeustions later
@skolachi, to clear yourself, please answer these questions cuz i know people can be funny, they may utilise your resources and claim they did not.
1, do you have a website{s}? {state them all}
2, why did u create your thread during chrismas?
3, did u know your ebook link was faulty?
4, how many times did u mail him the package?
5, what is your username on NBF?
6, did u post this same advert there? {i need link if yes}
7, those testimonies, are they real to you?
i will ask more later
Now! Both of you asked Nigerians to interveine, so failure by any of you to answer all of my question, will mean an indictment.
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by welikeit: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2011
YES, BRIGHT IS A SPAMMER WITH A LOT OF LIES. HE DEFRAUDED ME MY 20000 IN THE NAME OFF GIVE ME LAPTOP FOR OVER 1 YEARS AND NOW AND OTHER PACKAGES WHICH ARE SCAM PACKAGES I BOUGHT FROM HIM IN QUEST OF DOING ONLINE BIZ.

I HAVE MY EYE ON HIM .I WILL GET HIM ONE DAY.
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by donjon: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2011
Mr bright, why so many usrnames?
Is 2 naira 2 much 4 U 2 refund? U just dey fall ur hand
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2011
I hope the above issues have been resolved?
Re: Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
Info marketers are mostly people selling information about stuffs they know nothing about, in some cases, they don't even have the info or even how to go about preparing it.

(1) (2)

45 Life Lessons You Must Learn, Written By A 90 Year Old / Question Of The Day..... / Zetrononlinepayaccess! Scam Or Real Pls Someone Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.