Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. (3769 Views)

You Can Make A Perfect Graphic Design Using Your Smart Phone And Also Earning. / Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by noCAP(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2020
Anyone with a job for me, pls? I studied English and Literary studies.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Starboytwo(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2020
He nor easy
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Please I'm from Delta state... Any help for me
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by McTobe(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Which state are you in?
yeme7:
Sometimes life could be very difficult and one would be thinking that no more hope due to the challenges he or she encountered.

I was/am a victim of that, imagine I rounded nysc last year and till now all the job I got is just 15k,12k etc.

Today I was called for an interview for a position of a customer care service in one of the communications company that deals with gotv, dstv.

I sat down a lady was there before me and the lady entered the room few minutes later the lady came out and I was called in for my turn, on getting there the interviewer told me to introduce my self bla bla I did perfectly and after everything the man changed topic that it would be marketing job, that any decoder I sell my comission would be 1k, and then replied the man that it wasn't the position I applied for the interviewer didn't even listen he was telling me so many things that does even relate to the interview.

To cut the story short he arrives on paying me 20k plus any sales commission, which I later told him that if he could make it 25k,but he refuses and at the end he told to meet my rev. Father for recommendation letter... Immediately I heard that I was � � � �... Because to see those rev fathers is a tax...

Please help me get any job of 25k...if na security make I do or hotel work.

God bless u all..
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by LegendaryLover(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2020
sunshineV:
Shey pastor go still collect 10%¿?

idiot!!!! god punish ur papa!
u go die soon!
e no go better for u for this life!!

pastors dey force u pay tithe & offering?
shey they put gun & knife for ur throat ni?

why una dey rubbish christianity up and down like this?

me i be christian but i never pay tithe for the last 3yrs. i no dey go church often, but last 8months wey i enter church, i no put offering.

if u'll pay ur tithe n offering to god, do so without complaining. if not, keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by LegendaryLover(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
sunshineV:
Shey pastor go still collect 10%¿?

use ur 10% drink beer n carry ashewo.

with this ur stupid comment above, god no go need am.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Everrest9(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kimiwa:

Where are you located? If it's in Ibadan there may be something for you.
I'm interested also.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Everrest9(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Is there any way I can reduce my age to get job.... It ain't funny at all.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by ClassicMan202(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
bendazum:

I recently turned down a #35 000 job cos to be honest with you. It leaves you little or nothing at the end of each month.

You just get to eat food, thats all. I believe there's more to life than just food.

Which course did you study?

I studied Civil Engineering

PS : I know the question is not for me but who knows where my help will come from.... grin
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by COOL10(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nigerians can be something else. Someone needs help and y'all just carried your problems to his thread. Why not create your own threads where you can seek for help and leave this guy to get his own. SMH

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Doyin400l(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Here I am tired of 65k job.

Just relocate to lagos you will get something doing no doubt

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by sunshineV(f): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
LegendaryLover:

idiot!!!! god punish ur papa!
u go die soon!
e no go better for u for this life!!

pastors dey force u pay tithe & offering?
shey they put gun & knife for ur throat ni?

why una dey rubbish christianity up and down like this?

me i be christian but i never pay tithe for the last 3yrs. i no dey go church often, but last 8months wey i enter church, i no put offering.

if u'll pay ur tithe n offering to god, do so without complaining. if not, keep quiet.

Guy wait who collect ur meat? Na question I ask I no mill person
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Kimiwa: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
For those of you in Ibadan around Bodija, Eleyele, Ojoo axis who don't mind a bit of hard work you may apply to millorconsulting@gmail. I think it's a Microfinance marketing job and the pay is about N30k like I heard. It may help to keep body and soul together. Although they asked for ND/NCE. But if you can convince the recruiter, you're in.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by LegendaryLover(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
sunshineV:

Guy wait who collect ur meat? Na question I ask I no mill person

sorry.

I just checked ur profile, and realized i was talking to a kid.
what i don't get however is why u should be complaining about tithing when u obviously never worked a day in ur life. U still depend on parents.

anyway, the post is about OP finding a job, not pastors or christianity.

damn. there shd be age restrictions on some posts on NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Doyin400l:
Here I am tired of 65k job.

Just relocate to lagos you will get something doing no doubt

You said you are tired of that big amount when I can't even get the one of 25k...bros u should be appreciative..... If I can even get 30k work I wou be very happy
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
COOL10:
Nigerians can be something else. Someone needs help and y'all just carried your problems to his thread. Why not create your own threads where you can seek for help and leave this guy to get his own. SMH

Bros that is the life if u have any link pls do not hesitate to tell me or help me...
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by n1ky(f): 2:12am On Mar 18, 2020
bendazum:

Sanitizers, disinfectants, detergents etc are in hot demand. Produce them and you won't be looking for job.

But all these require a capital to start. With nobody to give you capital, you have to work to save and start the business.
That is my line and field so I will definately start that but no capital.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by bendazum: 4:37am On Mar 18, 2020
n1ky:

But all these require a capital to start. With nobody to give you capital, you have to work to save and start the business.
That is my line and field so I will definately start that but no capital.

I know you will follow the normal cliché and use money as an obstacle.

You did masters which I know that you spent more than #300 000 atleast but can't raise at least #10 000 to start hand sanitizer business.

The containers are about #200 each. The chemicals can be sourced with #5000 or less. I assure you that your fortunes will change.

It seems paid employment is a cage whereby employers keep people from achieving their dreams.

Break free from those shackles and write your name in the annals of fame and affluence.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by n1ky(f): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thanks.
let see how it goes.

You did masters which I know that you spent more than #300 000 atleast but can't raise at least #10 000 to start hand sanitizer business.

The containers are about #200 each. The chemicals can be sourced with #5000 or less. I assure you that your fortunes will change.

It seems paid employment is a cage whereby employers keep people from achieving their dreams.

Break free from those shackles and write your name in the annals of fame and affluence.[/quote]
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Give me job in delta state biko please
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Sapphy19(f): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
n1ky:

I am in Ibadan if you can help me get a good job.
Studied Pure and applied chemistry + M.SC in analytical chemistry, so frustrated, I have search for job but to no avail, please help me.

Submit ur cv in Ison Bpo (Customer Service Representative) Dugbe
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
bendazum:

Break free from those shackles and write your name in the annals of fame and affluence.

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by n1ky(f): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sapphy19:

OK, thanks
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sapphy19:

What of those that reside aside that state?
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by n1ky(f): 2:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Sapphy19:

Thanks
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Trojan8(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2020
yeme7:

You said you are tired of that big amount when I can't even get the one of 25k...bros u should be appreciative..... If I can even get 30k work I wou be very happy
You are just saying all these because you don't have the job yet. I was like you also, when I got a job for 50k I was happy. 6 months down the line, I have come to realize it's a total waste of time. I have told them of my plans to quit, we go dey alright last last.

The only positive is the experience I gained over time.
My advice for you is that you shouldn't settle for just anything because you are desperate. I looked for a job for like 6 months, during that time I learnt how to repair phones and other gadgets. If I should stop working now, which I will by month end. I have a side hustle that can take care of basic needs while I look for something meaningful.

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Trojan8:

You are just saying all these because you don't have the job yet. I was like you also, when I got a job for 50k I was happy. 6 months down the line, I have come to realize it's a total waste of time. I have told them of my plans to quit, we go dey alright last last.

The only positive is the experience I gained over time.
My advice for you is that you shouldn't settle for just anything because you are desperate. I looked for a job for like 6 months, during that time I learnt how to repair phones and other gadgets. If I should stop working now, which I will by month end. I have a side hustle that can take care of basic needs while I look for something meaningful.

Wow, so beautiful.... Have learnt from you but man have to work bro.... Even na small money...
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Sapphy19(f): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2020
You can submit your cv via email and they wil shortlist you for an interview.
yeme7:

What of those that reside aside that state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 / 2015 Recruitment At Coca-cola (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.