Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

How To Make Double Chocolate Covered Crispy Rice Treats: Easier And Less Messy. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Double Chocolate Covered Crispy Rice Treats: Easier And Less Messy. (392 Views)

Special Offer (promotion): Make DOUBLE Your Investment In 30 Days! / Chocolate Covered Pecans / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Double Chocolate Covered Crispy Rice Treats: Easier And Less Messy. by Adebolabarakat: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Searching the web for ideas for crispy chocolate covered rice treats? These recipes are deliciously delicious and the techniques make it easy to coat the goodies in the chocolate. What are you doing them for? What is the occasion? Are these party favors, for a gathering, or are you just salivating over chocolate right now? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you will find something you like here.

I love double chocolate, right? If so, you’ll love these chocolate dipped treats topped with mini chocolate chips, drizzled chocolate, and chocolate chip cookie crumbs. And why don’t we cheat on these goodies? Let’s use all the different white, dairy and dark chocolates for our ingredients and coatings.
First, we’ll start with a recipe for making treats, so here’s the one I use. I prefer to make mine from scratch instead of using the ones in stores. That way I can customize the size. If your treats are for a lot of people, then you may end up making two or more batches of this recipe.

Crispy Rice Treats Recipe

Ingredients

-6 cups of crispy rice cereal

-1/2 stick butter or margarine

-1 bag of marshmallows (preferably small marshmallows) 10 oz.

DIRECTIONS

Spray the baking sheet or saucepan with cooking spray. Set aside. Pour the crunchy cereal into a large mixing bowl.
Melt the butter in the saucepan over low heat. Spray the wooden spoon with cooking spray.
Once the butter begins to melt, add the marshmallows and stir immediately. Let the marshmallows and butter melt completely until liquefied.
Remove from the heat and pour into the bowl filled with...

TO CONTINUE READING,PLEASE VISIT : http://janine.space/how-to-make-double-chocolate-covered-crispy-rice-treats-an-easier-and-less-messy-technique/

Re: How To Make Double Chocolate Covered Crispy Rice Treats: Easier And Less Messy. by KaideeGee(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wow i would really love 2 try dis

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Catering School In Lagos And Fee If Aware. / Please Share With The People In Need Of Food In Lagos. / Where Can I Buy Live Goats At A Good Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.