Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening (26413 Views)

Appeal Court Makes U-turn On APGA Leadership Crisis / Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision / Alleged Fraud: Court Makes Final Decision On Suit Against Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Herdsmen: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
Says Ibo that can only boost of failed minority leader with all their over 30 million noise makers without voters card

in case you need someone to remind you Yoruba has the VP something an ibo man last had 36 years ago, we have the speaker of the house something you Ndi marginalized last had 36 years ago.. abeg machunu and watch better people play politics

Hausa Fulani are in government and in power..

Audio vp
Audio house.

Are this people in power and in government?

Can Yoruba representatives in government have mind of their own?

Or they’re oyes members .. being toss flog at any slight misadventures
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by jacoik(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mikehot:
I hate oshomole but let me just tell the green horns in politics that oshomole can not be removed as apc chairman.

It's no coincidence tinubu spoke yesterday, this judgement was suspended earlier today, papers carried a meeting in aso rock today and suspension has been lifted.

Surely it's about game of 2023 and Adams it's pivotal to it because of his unmatched rigging prowess.

The Tinubu camp needs his trickery as chairman, the Abba Kyari cabals know he is on tinubu side but the cabal are now officially interested in 2023 presidency too (cabals only control buhari not apc b4 now while buhari stays silent and allow the core politicians do the maths).

So essentially the cabal want to use this oshomole self induced crisis as leverage to get him to make concessions.

This was what Tinubu was referring to in his letter, Cabal would use buhari to stop court cases (if they tell buhari to decisively support oshomole the agitators would quench).

No matter the number that threaten to defect it still won't stop oshomole rigging machine as he has been doing before (he doesn't necessarily loose election but his high handdness is his weak point)

So oshomole is needed as chairman by both the Tinubu and Cabal camp to manipulate the electoral liability caused by buhari which apc would present as candidate in 2023.

Question is would oshomole back stab tinubu by making a deal with cabal?

Would oshomole make a deal with cabal to go back stab them when buhari tenure is close to termination with cabal wanning?
lolxxxxx hahahaha infact you are the master strategy
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by treasuremi1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:
grin

it's funny how you easily maneuver. Go and check what you typed on the last thread about this topic. Still laughing here.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Herdsmen: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
as usual everything about politics is hausa - fulani Islamic blablablabla.
Ask the useless ipob tout to leave religion- and ethnic from political discussion he will look like a dumb fido-dido grin

Wen Yoruba Dey support buhari.. they wish that the old man will die and they will take over..

This people were celebrating..

Today n same eko women they curse themselves

I’m not a fan of ipob .. no doubt they’ve achieved

What has Yoruba nation achieved in this administration

I’m proud Igbo from nnewi .. and mom from ekeremor..

Now tag along kid.
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by adenigga(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Comedy Executives
Comedy Legislators
Comedy Judiciary

A disastrous country, Administrative wise!
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by gawu1: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
See how this Ex APC chairman is running from one court to another to save his ass

The same court Oshiomhole and Major General Muhammadu buhari (retd) got total disrespect for.

Why is that ipob are afraid of osho chairmanship of APC. Is it that they already know with him, the 2023 has eluded them?
With osh, buhari, tinubu combination, the people of topotopo republic will never smile Presidency in the near future. The only thing they are capable of doing is their present shouting of ''give us Biafra'' or restructuring'', even though their kerosene sharing governors and wheel Barrow and headpan distributors legislatures do not care about them.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Herdsmen: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
treasuremi1:

it's funny how you easily maneuver. Go and check what you typed on the last thread about this topic. Still laughing here.

What!
Anything I say I stand ..
I get my info .. even before it becomes news..

Thank you
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Bigii(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
Hahahaha.... after his God father told him to be humble and meet Abba kyari and kingibe they might decide to let him off the hook.

Just because the North wants to support South West presidency It encapsulates a message that drags into light the selfish few who do not bat an eye about the well being and existence of others in so far as their pot bellies are full by fair means or foul. Lechers, for far too long, they do not want to lose their safe haven or comfort zone--sucking blood to fatten by the day than leave a modest life by the sweat of their brow.

They give a hoot about citizens that are stripped of peace. They never mind if a tranquil nation is rocked by hooligans that loot business centers and put mosques and churches on fire in a broad daylight.

Fatuous, they are inured to the grotesque situation they are in. Their vision is myopic to things of the coming generation. "Let us feast today why should we care if famine pervades tomorrow?" is there catch phrase.

Waiting you de yarn??

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by bigiyaro(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
see how Nigerian grand masters of corruption just dey spread the disease all over the place.
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
keep your Ibo adage to your self and focus on PDP and why your are marginalized

Who is this ColV19 quoting me?........
Who is talking about PDP here and marginalization

Be careful ....you are on the express already....
Go and fight a civil war or support one because you have integrity and dignity ,one thing Hausa Fulani is afraid of about Igbo's ..... then we can talk ...
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by iammo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Audio vp
Audio house.

o yes member or oh no member Ibo cant smell anything and that's why in the loan proposal, Northeast gets $300m for dev, SouthWest get $200 for Power Transmission, Northwest gets $100m for Katsina super hospital, SouthSouth gets 800m for super highway.. ShoutYeast get zero while their noise makers in the House where docile and silent like the slaves they are.. even the rail project Ibadan to Kano gets a whoping $5bn which will connect every Yoruba cities from Ibadan - Oshogbo - Ilorin - lokoja- ado ekiti- akure -lagos- abeokuta by rail, ontop another dry seaport in Ibadan

while we propose to pay the loan by taxing you like donkeys, fashola even mapped out plans to put federal toll gate in every inch of ibo land so as to milk you like Fulani milks a cattle

if I were you I will bury my head in shame as a marginalized entity

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by bdchange(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
I don't know how to classify this set of politicians with their abuse of Judiciary process. Over the last few years they have abuse the judiciary with filing of a single case over and over again to the extent that the court is confused and just following the tides. As of now, the law has being bastardized and ruined by our politicians. Very soon a politician will file a court injunction to remove your own father as the head of your house in order to place whoever he wants..yeye dey smell grin
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Firefox01: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

o yes member or oh no member Ibo cant smell anything and that's why in the loan proposal, Northeast gets $300m for dev, SouthWest get $200 for Power Transmission, Northwest gets $100m for Katsina super hospital, SouthSouth gets 800m for super highway.. ShoutYeast get zero while their noise makers in the House where docile and silent like the slaves they are.. even the rail project Ibadan to Kano gets a whoping $5bn which will connect every Yoruba cities from Ibadan - Oshogbo - Ilorin - lokoja- ado ekiti- akure -lagos- abeokuta by rail, ontop another dry seaport in Ibadan

while we propose to pay the loan by taxing you like donkeys, fashola even mapped out plans to put federal toll gate in every inch of ibo land so as to milk you like Fulani milks a cattle

Wicked! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Jack500: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
They are working with instructions.

They've been given the green light to adjudicate on the matter.

And have been instructed to knock out Oshiomole's suspension.

Pathetic country.

U see ur life! Pathethic country now, ryt? But wen the appeal was suspended indefinitely the other time u were rejoicing and do not take u much to throw jab at Tinubu as usual, I really want to see how u and herdsmen end it, if Tinubu eventually become president in 2023.

Loosers
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Herdsmen: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

grin
This one still sleeping on bike..

Now I know you no nothing..

Haba!

See person brain..

You win!

Thought you really got something up
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by treasuremi1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Firefox01:
Wicked! cheesy
chaiii

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

Know yes this day that you are cursed .. Unless you reverse these things you have written concerning the igbos.. You will never know sleep you will bury your kids and your brothers and cousins will rape your wife.. You will live as a vegetable.. And above all you are hereby visited by an incurable disease for life

Modified...

If I be the son of Adibe the grandson of okoro
And the present custodian of the achihi shrine .. You are damned ...
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by iammo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
keep showing the grin face emoji to mask your pain.. now begun or i'll hurt your little ibo feeling some more with facts.. enjoy the marginalization and try to pay your tax bye!!

Herdsmen:

grin
This one still sleeping on bike..

Now I know you no nothing..

Haba!

See person brain..

You win!

Thought you really got something up
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by slowice(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
And according to that US report, the judiciary has been taken over by the presiency(whatever that means). They now move and live by instructions handed to them by the so called presidency
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by iammo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lifedonor:

Know yes this day that you are cursed .. Unless you reverse these things you have written concerning the igbos.. You will never know sleep you will bury your kids and your brothers and cousins will rape your wife.. You will live as a vegetable.. And above all you are hereby visited by an incurable disease for life

you that cant get your prayers answered you are cursing lol... I pity your life and that of your family when your curse follows the seven powers on the universe and lands on their head for seven generation.. lol the evil spirit that makes vulture devour a sheep is bringing your curse back within seven days mark my post and so mote it be except the rulers of the universe are not intune with your provocation
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

you that cant get your prayers answered you are cursing lol... I pity your life and that of your family when your curse follows the seven powers on the universe and lands on their head for seven generation.. lol the evil spirit that makes vulture devour a sheep is bringing your curse back within seven days mark my post and so mote it be except the rulers of the universe are not intune with your provocation

If you breathe life in 7days from today ... Then I was never called by my acenstors..
Its a pity you are serving as a scape goat to others.. I hereby declare you a walking copse by the powers that be
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by enshi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

If you know who you are talking to .. You'd quickly amend your ways to meet your creator or still if you have reasons to live for ... Beg him ooh
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by iammo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lifedonor:

If you breathe life in 7days from today ... Then I was never called by my acenstors..
Its a pity you are serving as a scape goat to others.. I hereby declare you a walking copse by the powers that be

noise maker.. cry in peace and await how your own curse comes back to your families head, it wont cost me anything more than words, bitter kola and 21 seeds of alegator pepper.. your curse would be generational when it returns back to you.. keep blabing
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
See how this Ex APC chairman is running from one court to another to save his ass

The same court Oshiomhole and Major General Muhammadu buhari (retd) got total disrespect for.

DEM GET SHAME?
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by DonMekino(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
if I were him, it doesn't matter who's right or wrong, I will just resign and walk away from all these drama. he has made enough money already
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by iammo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
enshi:

If you know who you are talking to .. You'd quickly amend your ways to meet your creator or still if you have reasons to live for ... Beg him ooh

I am talking to the gay guy who says on his post he is tired of life and has 48 hours to live.. check his pathetic depressed thread.. well his death wish just got answered with his own curse
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by enshi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

I am talking to the gay guy who says on his post he is tired of life and has 48 hours to live.. check his pathetic depressed thread.. well his death wish just got answered with his own curse

I know him.. He is a spiritualist
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
NairaMaster1:

No judiciary in Nigeria anyway
of course
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Osho baba quickly meet with abba kyari the real president and court reverse is decision.
Abeg, who get abba kyari phone number should privately send it to me. I just want to greet him.
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by anonymous1759(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Audio vp
Audio house.

You're just making noise. The same position you crave for masturbating when obi was given the VP ticket. You guys should burial your heads in shame Yorubas are miles ahead of igbo politically that's why you hate Tinubu because he removed GEJ who was giving all the juicy position to the igbos the same thing you Complain of playing Nepotism.
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by iammo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
enshi:

I know him.. He is a spiritualist

then you don't know me so lets keep it like that.. he isn't the first Ibo I would blast and would threaten death, curse or for spiritualist, have had the 21 days the 7 days and all blah blah blah.. if I can go through my post I would show you.. oga Ogun comfirm pass Ogun.. I pitty how his own curse would come back to finish his innocent family
Re: Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening by AfroBeatDiary: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is what yoruba call owo ti wo owo. I won't be surprised if the case goes in its favour pls the judiciary should not be interfering with all these party constitution and co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.