Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory (31800 Views)

Nigeria@63: 10 Takeaways From Tinubu’s Independence Anniversary Speech / 10 Takeaways From Wike’s Media Chat On PDP Crisis / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by QuickStandard: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Oshobaba.
Used to like him during my Uniben days, when he became Edo state governor, first term.
Really did alot, mostly around Adolor junction.

But suddenly suddenly, the guy repented to become a devil in disguise.

Anyways congrats to him
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by emmaoyes(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2020
All i know is that sacrifice has been made. We will get to see and know what it is as time goes on... Lol
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Bull in the fine china shop is back grin

More mess to come grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Centcanada: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Buhari is bigger than Nigeria Judiciary and Legislature because both had compromise their offices. Shame to Nigeria! Shame to judiciary! Shame to Legislatures and shame to Executive.

1 Like

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by justjify(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2020
I think PDP should have cashed in on this crack. I make bold to say that this crack is deeper than many of us see it.
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by nairavsdollars(f): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Rubbish takeaways. how can you say NWC members who opposed Oshio should do the honourable thing by resigning?
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by SaintLucia: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2020
hardeycute:
If this is what you call "Journalism", I beg to differ!!!

"The Nation" should just transform to "The APC" Newspaper
Go and listen to the authentic 10 takeaway from radio Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Nyamiri: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Salvador1:
Lagos-ibadan express media and their jagos as usual.

We all know it is an apc tools to yab rubbish.

All these Ipob English sef. Not only are you mentally deficient, you are educationally crippled.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Nyamiri: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Rubbish takeaways. how can you say NWC members who opposed Oshio should do the honourable thing by resigning?

Let them remain there and be doing houseboy work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by agabusta: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Good reporting
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Mayorcole1: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2020
AstralBody:

See dis donkey gringringrin
Who u b for APC?
help me ask that ram.

1 Like

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Nyamiri: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:
It is not yet Uhuru as Oshiomole will continue adding more enemies to the already on ground.

We shall see where stubbornness will lead him to.

1 Like

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by bluecircle470: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2020
hardeycute:

Body go pepper una die. Obscene ipob PDP members

5 Likes

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by ojaysam25(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Nonsense
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by helinues: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Nyamiri:

How is that your problem? Are you not an Ipob PDPigg?

Shouldn't you be happy that APC is having issues?

You Igbos are genetically stupid, that's why you don't amount to anything in politics.
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by agabusta: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmsg:

This is not the time to seek for any useless reconciliation. Those guys went too far already in their quest to remove the chairman and destabilize the party. They must be expelled from the party so as to serve as a lesson to others.

....and let it be enshrined in the skulls of political office holders that the party is supreme!

It is only in Nigeria that party leaders will be treated as skum by political office holders because of majority of people's ass-licking attitude to those occupying supposedly 'enviable positions'.

Oshiomole has refused to do this ass-licking and wants the aberration reversed.

He is able to this because he has recently been in office as a successful 2-term gov and as someone who has a strong personality and also a disciplined politician.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Nyamiri: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

You should have asked for the direction.

You missed the road totally

Na 0 over 100 I get.
Abeg no vex. I don delete am.
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by spy24(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Oshiomole will be treading cautiously henceforth. All is gragra will reduce Small
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by helinues: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Nyamiri:

Na 0 over 100 I get.
Abeg no vex. I don delete am.

We dey together brodali
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Afospecialk: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
This one is more of the Nation newspaper takeaways!

I see different Reports on the Matter..

Different courts giving their Judgments anyhow..

Am sure Apc as a Party is even confused! Who is the chairman sef?

Yes all we want for enemies is confusion and not jubilation

Divergent of inclination is expected in political apparatus is necessary inorder to produce the best

1 Like

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Sultty(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2020
hardeycute:

so accurate that is what we face. journalists have now become zombies all in d name of ass licking. Let them steer clear of political affiliations or it could lead to deer consiquences for them. Ask from other countries of their experiences
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Inhabitable1(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2020
OkoroBufo:
12. Never underestimate Tinubu's sagacity.

13. Never be impressed by the support from pigs.

-Okoro Bufo

Anu ofia, wetin your brodas do and ur mighty jagaban do? U no see how only Uzodinma dey carry dey matter for head, We know say u guys na hide n seek una sabi do..
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2020
No 5 is just an assumption ,why would fayemi want to be a running mate to a northern candidate when is obvious the ticket is for the south.
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Apocalypse12: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Which stupid victory

Oshiomhole that was busy running up and down the place looking for Abba Kyari to beg the cabals on his behalf cheesy grin cheesy grin

Where you there ? Don't believe all what u read on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by PropertyBuying(f): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Apocalypse12:

Where you there ? Don't believe all what u read on nairaland.
News at times can be misleading, especially the ones gotten on social media. But it must have surprised many that Oshio got that kind of a judgement.
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by ngwababe(f): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Congratulations to him.
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by luluman: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Osho baba says no man on earth can sack him. And he remain in his office without being sacked.

1 Like

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by MetaPhysical: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2020
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/10-takeaways-from-oshiomholes-victory/

OP,
Tinubu deserves the credit for saving Oshiomhole, not Buhari. Buhari has had several similar meetings and at one point declared that the organs of the party must be allowed to function without undue intervention. Tinubu fired a speech and a letter and in 48hrs everything is falling in line.

1 Like

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by buhariguy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:
It is not yet Uhuru as Oshiomole will continue adding more enemies to the already on ground.

We shall see where stubbornness will lead him to.
you were disappointed.
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Sammycee: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
You're a dirty stinking and ass-licking vagabond. Slavery is in your lineage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governors Declare New Police Act Unconstitutional / Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.