Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory (31813 Views)

Nigeria@63: 10 Takeaways From Tinubu’s Independence Anniversary Speech / 10 Takeaways From Wike’s Media Chat On PDP Crisis / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Ritchiee: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
lol

God is wonderful.Don't know why I am supporting Tinubu.He is a man to my heart minus if he is not corrupt as some say.
Mark my post again...I am not neutral.I am all fot growth and a better nation.Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria in 2023 and Nigeria will witness an exponential growth.Amen.Ciao cheesy
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by hopexter(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sirjamo:
It's only in Nigeria that a Dog (Giadom) will be trying to kill a leopard (Oshiomole)

Giadom is only a toothless kitten and stop thinking too highly of him by calling him a Dog.

Oshiomhole won the heart of Edo people with the massive construction of Roads, touched the entire schools In the States. Obaseki is a Benin man whose projects are still under condtruction and only being supported by the Benins while Auchi and Environs with the entire Esan land support Oshiomole. It is finished for Obaseki in Edo states but Pastor Eze-Iyamu is the wrong replacement. undecided
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Godons1: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dpharisee:

So says sophisticated Ibadan amala media grin

Cry me a River. grin grin

As for your pictures, I live the West to deal with you. But my Region will never allow Igbo's to rule this Country.

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by samdaisi: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why is it that any politicians that ipob youths support online do weep last.it shows that Obaseke will soon join the team

1) Oga Atiku

2) Bro Dino

3) Bro Saraki

4) Dancing Senator

5) Bro Ambode

6) Bro Ifayose

) Uncle Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Dagrace01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
One word=Jagaban!
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by JaymaReed: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Olugbanko:
just because they have not been doing your bidding? guy!
Re: 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory by bakescos01: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Godons1:
Oshiomole 's victory seems to pain Igbo most.

Igbo's are wailing upandan.

Am not Igbo to start with. Am a Yoruba and I really wish Oshiomole’s win can also be your win. I only hope so. This politicians are all same, they play this tribal war to divide us so we won’t unite to fight them out for rubbing the future of our youths. All this old men don’t mean well for us. They only use you when the need you and dump you and put there kids in places of authorities. We need to wake up and stop fighting ourselves for those greedy old men. I repeat they meant no well for any of us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions Mall In Ikorodu / Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.