Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (47984 Views)

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Kabir1808: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Beggi beggi chairman

Really why una dey cry more than the bereaved, osho baba no get anything with Una but just unwarranted hatred. Oshiomole said and I quote "No man born of woman will remove me as chairman". As una plan no work go and create your own party and put rubber stamp chairman like u wanted osho to be. APC needs an upright chairman like Adams Oshiomole because he is sagacious and zealous in handling the party with supremacy mindset for its members. I agree he has his flaws but won't agree with most wailers who if they ask; what did Oshiomole do for them, they won't be able to give clear answers because he did nothing. On Oshiomole we stand no shaking

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Godons1: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Igbo's right now. grin

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Sweeetheart(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
nothing weird about it. Just saying the truth, my homestate governors yobe and Borno both support Oshiomole I'm just here to troll... And I support Oshiomole because, I'm El-rufai fan and he came out and said we will support South West presidency... So

one fvck will vanished that trolling spirit out of you. you're becoming boring with your copy&paste theorem

long black banana fall on you there
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by oforjide: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fake information. The caption on daily is APC leaders summon emergency meeting tomorrow not oshiomole.
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Godons1: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Zico5:
Imagine the game these people are playing with our intelligence. APC is the worst thing ever happened to this country. We shall know the truth of the damaged caused by these agents of the darkness when they vacate that place. What's bedeviling this country is greater than covid-19.

Cry me a River or better still, locate the nearest transformer. grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by champman(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
He will do the meeting with ghost in his house... Not in APC Secretariat.
U are so pained i think
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Nyamiri: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Once again, those cursed pigs have ruined the side they support.

The bastards are peeping but they can't talk. Foolish 5% nonentities.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by tribalmall: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:

Seeing your igbos n PDP clowns garnishing your teeth in miserable n agonizing pain gives me abundant joy.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
[Osho baba is back
He is always a way taller than the other.
You want to die ho anf die but the meeting wil hold tomorow at national secreteriatquote author=Witcher post=87502466]He will do the meeting with ghost in his house... Not in APC Secretariat.[/quote]
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by fredoooooo: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kabir1808:

Really why una dey cry more than the bereaved, osho baba no get anything with Una but just unwarranted hatred. Oshiomole said and I quote "No man born of woman will remove me as chairman". As una plan no work go and create your own party and put rubber stamp chairman like u wanted osho to be. APC needs an upright chairman like Adams Oshiomole because he is sagacious and zealous in handling the party with supremacy mindset for its members. I agree he has his flaws but won't agree with most wailers who if they ask; what did Oshiomole do for them, they won't be able to give clear answers because he did nothing. On Oshiomole we stand no shaking

Who wan cry can cry .. who wan die can die .. na their problems..
Oshiomole is and will continue to be APC. Chairman...
Oshiomole defeat them and disrupt all their plans .. his loyalty to APC isn't like that of Oyegun , he's loyal.
They think everyone will betray like Saraki but some people are born to be Loyal .

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Nwaonyishi69: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Why would educated persons be used as puns in the play board of megworo and herdsmen? This confuses me.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by bluecircle470: 12:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Witcher:

Ghost from your family about
I
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by obinoral1179(m): 12:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Witcher:
For now he is the authentic chairman and the appeal just order a stay of execution. Let's see how this will play out.
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by alen4smith(m): 12:46am On Mar 17, 2020
Witcher:
go and drink panadol.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Excuzeme: 1:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Witcher:

Cry me a River!
Osho-baba, the master Chess Player has scored another goal against all those small boys using Obaseki to cause nuisance
. tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Nyamiri: 2:25am On Mar 17, 2020
oforjide:
Fake information. The caption on daily is APC leaders summon emergency meeting tomorrow not oshiomole.

And who is the Chairman of the Apc?

Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by annyz: 3:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Giadom group should proceed to Supreme Court.
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by annyz: 3:25am On Mar 17, 2020
obinoral1179:
For now he is the authentic chairman and the appeal just order a stay of execution. Let's see how this will play out.

Let us see how it goes by end of today

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by obinoral1179(m): 5:11am On Mar 17, 2020
annyz:

Let us see how it goes by end of today
yes sir
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Great2017: 5:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Kabir1808:

How dare you claim that a mere thief is upright? This must be one of the biggest jokes in this 21st century.
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by olajizz01(m): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tunubu

Going going gone.

grin
PDP e rats like you are pretending as if they lack comprehensive skills.
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Yebosola(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Words from our amazing national chairman, Comr Aliyu Adams Oshiomhole, The fear that grips PDP and her stalwarts

As if u know grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by itsene: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Time to expose the rebels and purge the party.
Dismiss obaseki and co. NOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Yebosola(m): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tunubu

Going going gone.

grin

Wetin u deh smoke? Your kerosene is ready, u better run before your kindred finish am, oniranu oshi, nag Tinubu exchange your destiny with kerosene?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by ThatFairGuy: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Abi nah. If not, they won't be masturbating like this cheesy
Yebosola:

As if u know grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by collum(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2020
exactly my thought

Better propaganda from western media..

After the heat.. they need to console themselves
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Witcher:

Lol. You sounded like a wailer, pained. The man is back in action. Everyone should move on, including you because the season film has ended with Oshiomole as the hero
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Hoodbilonia: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Lol

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by mechanics(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Good one.
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by BloomMier: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
where can i be reading all ds pls
D site or d app?
the site..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession / Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.