Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? (1405 Views)

Why Is Everyone Having Opinion About Igbos And Obsessed About Them / Look At This Tweet Or Henry Shield: Why Are Igbos Obsessed About Tinubu? / What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Olanipekun1: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
today only 4 anti Igbo threads
why are yeroba Muslims so scared of the most successful tribe in Africa igbo

Thank God for yeroba Christians the real Omoluabis
God bless real Omoluabis

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by JAOS(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
what is your point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by chatinent: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stereotype.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Quality20(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
its actually d igbos who are obsessed with their coined divisive phrase " yeroba Muslims". u guys wanna create a strong physical wedge btw Muslims n xtians in d SW just as u have in places like Kaduna n plateau

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
It appears that Igbo are the once that are obsessed with Yoruba Muslims.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by helinues: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Funny question from an igbo boy with Olanipekun as the name of his moniker

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by helinues: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Funny question from an igbo boy with Olanipekun as the name of his moniker

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

grin grin grin
Lol bro
If that isn't obsession, then I don't know what is cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Frankdoz8: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yoruba Muslims are the problem in southwest. Its time Yoruba Christians rise up against the Yoruba Muslims subjugation and marginalisation.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Olanipekun1: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Yoruba Muslims are the problem in southwest. Its time Yoruba Christians rise up against the Yoruba Muslims subjugation and marginalisation.
God bless you bro

God bless yeroba Christians
we are the real Omoluabis
forget the impostors that invaded our land and forced Islam upon us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by tatatar: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Most Yoruba's attacking Igbos are Christians.Funny how the people screaming Yoruba Muslims everywhere and even creating monikers with Yoruba names are asking this question.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Gabriel004: 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Maybe when igbo Christians rise up against igbo Jewish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Frankdoz8: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
tatatar:
Most Yoruba's attacking Igbos are Christians.Funny how the people screaming Yoruba Muslims everywhere and even creating monikers with Yoruba names are asking this question.
this statement is highly fallacious! The only known enemy of Igbo's are the Yoruba Muslims. As far as Yoruba Christian counterpart is concerned, the relationship with Igbo's can be termed cordial, FFk, fayose, jimi Agbaje, sole Soyinka etc are examples of few Yoruba Christians with robust relationship with Igbo's.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Frankdoz8: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gabriel004:
Maybe when igbo Christians rise up against igbo Jewish.
Igbo's are one, unlike the highly divide Yoruba southwest. If Yoruba's Muslims are not discriminating against Yoruba Christian, why can't Yoruba Muslim family give out their daughter in marriage to Yoruba Christian family? The division in Yorubaland is pure and clear.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by NGpatriot: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Why are ipob Muslims so obsessed with Yoruba people?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by LamelNarek: 12:14am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Gabriel004: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Igbo's are one, unlike the highly divide Yoruba southwest. If Yoruba's Muslims are not discriminating against Yoruba Christian, why can't Yoruba Muslim family give out their daughter in marriage to Yoruba Christian family? The division in Yorubaland is pure and clear.
Yes, you are one. We saw una oneness in the bloody fight between community ebonyi that resulted in killing and burning una houses that resulted in gory death. We saw the oneness when anambra people order Bianca to go to her state to contest. You are really one. Or, you must have been expecting religious crisis in the West o. You go wait tire.

Mumu, go and ask Mimiko and his wife Kemi

Ask fashola and his wife

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Gabriel004: 12:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Frankdoz8:
this statement is highly fallacious! The only known enemy of Igbo's are the Yoruba Muslims. As far as Yoruba Christian counterpart is concerned, the relationship with Igbo's can be termed cordial, FFk, fayose, jimi Agbaje, sole Soyinka etc are examples of few Yoruba Christians with robust relationship with Igbo's.
Tell us why igbo Jew hate yorubas?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by tatatar: 12:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Frankdoz8:
What's fallacious about my statement? You're saying since you know certain high ranking Christians with "robust relationship" with Igbos so therefore the relationship between Yoruba's and Igbos is cordial -your statement is clearly what contains the logical fallacy here.
Only failed politicians as you listed love rubbing your backs for obvious reasons.While that of Wole Soyinka,I don't see what "robust relationship" you have with him.Infact,you guys are the ones who keep insulting him.Moreover,he's not a Christian.
My comment was in reference to the constant bickering between Yoruba's and Igbos online.Your attackers here are more Christians.Outside the internet the relationship between Yoruba's and Igbos wether Muslim or Christian are to some extent cordial and definitely free from physical harrasment.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Olanipekun1: 2:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Gabriel004:
Tell us why igbo Jew hate yorubas?
igbos love real Omoluabis
God bless real Omoluabis
yeroba Muslims should go back to their land because they are not real yerobas but immigrants.
read your history bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by johnmartus(m): 4:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Unproductivity topic. Support Buhari you will see them tag you a yoloba Muslim terrorist. Very useless people.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Op claimed to Yoruba Christian if you know your history, you should by now know that the twice religions invaded Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Sweeetheart(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Olanipekun1:

God bless real Omoluabis
[/s]

how many Muslims dominance who are Yorubas are in East? or obsess don get another meaning

if you know the meaning of obsess you will know you're the one rushing in mass to their state, these people rescue your sorry ass and you still mention them here as if they're celebrity of your glorified village

yorubas are tolerance people regardless of their religions, Yoruba who are Muslims are people you extremist Igbo and extremist Hausa/Fulani should emulate

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by haffaze777(m): 5:24am On Mar 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Brother don't fall for Igbo jews and crazytain propaganda,Igbo muslims are peace loving,they don't carry hate in their heart like their crazytain and jewish counterpart and that's why u don't see them engage in any crime,sometimes I wonder if Igbo crazytains bible are different from other christain's bible.

God bless peace loving Igbo muslims

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by tribalmall: 5:28am On Mar 17, 2020
I am sure you mean to type the most pathetic.

Olanipekun1:

God bless real Omoluabis

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by tribalmall: 5:31am On Mar 17, 2020
God will not be blessing any of you two trust me.

Olanipekun1:
God bless you bro

we are the real Omoluabis
forget the impostors that invaded our land and forced Islam upon us
Frankdoz8:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by tribalmall: 5:33am On Mar 17, 2020
Frankdoz8:

I am Yoruba n a Christian and you despicable soul disgust me

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by blingxx(m): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Frankdoz8:

I'm from Ogun my dad is muslim my mom is a Christian from ijebu ..stop spewing trash sir No one reason backward like you

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by RichBoy247: 5:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Because we can't deal with Igbo Shiites who are generational drug pushers, human traffickers, armed robbers and fake drug manufacturers

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by RichBoy247: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Frankdoz8:

I think you are hallucinating. Go through my past posts, I am a Muslim, my wife is a Christian, my father-inlaw is a Senior Pastor

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Muslim, his wife Remi is an ordained Pastor at RCCG.

Tunde Raji Fashola is a Muslim, his wife Emmanuella is a Dame of the Catholic Church.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? by Gabriel004: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Olanipekun1:
igbos love real Omoluabis
God bless real Omoluabis
yeroba Muslims should go back to their land because they are not real yerobas but immigrants.
read your history bro
You mean like fake igbo or less igbo called osus?. OK, God bless the real igbos I mean igbo Christians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: WHO Appoints NCDC Boss, Ihekweazu As Emergency Committee Adviser / Yoruba And Igbos Should Please Stop These Banters / NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.