Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work (1403 Views)

Who Are The Low Grade Workers To Get The ₦‎25,000 Increment? / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by brightovio007(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
I just got this information from Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) that are grade workers from level 1 to 17 should resume work on Monday 11th May, 2020. This directive is against the Federal Government who insisted on level 14 and above. Please kindly verify and report on his information.
Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by APCNig: 5:08pm On May 09, 2020
brightovio007:

I just got this information from Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) that are grade workers from level 1 to 17 should resume work on Monday 11th May, 2020. This directive is against the Federal Government who insisted on level 14 and above. Please kindly verify and report on his information.

Ole, see him face. You said you were jobless, government gave you job. Now, you don't want to do the job. I have resumed work since Monday, why haven't you? Civil Servants and government workers in Ministries and Parastatals are the worst thieves in the universe. They go to work just three times a week, resuming at 10AM and closing before 2PM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by Dgreatestt: 5:12pm On May 09, 2020
I have even been wanting to ask if nipost still delivers parcels. I am planning to make some purchase from AliExpress.

Please can someone confirm if nipost delivers for now?
Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by Yello1(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2020
Wen me i am so willing to resume like dis and somebody is dere angry at d sound of resumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by ades2016: 9:21pm On May 09, 2020
brightovio007:

Nipost are essential workers, so go to work.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by SmilingHarry(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2020
NIPOST has been classified as essential service by NCDC so go back to work and stop trying to stir up trouble for the organization. There are a lot of people out there expecting packages or trying to send.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On May 10, 2020
You mean say NIPOST dem dey lockdown all this time? undecided
Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by GodPunishBiafra: 4:02am On May 13, 2020
brightovio007:

Don't be stupîd and lazy!
Is nipost not supposed to be essential work?

People have had their parcels stuck for months and it doesn't bother you, YET YOU'VE BEEN RECEIVING SALARY WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK.
People are just too stupîd and greedy in this country.
It's annoying...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by GodPunishBiafra: 4:03am On May 13, 2020
APCNig:

Ole, see him face. You said you were jobless, government gave you job. Now, you don't want to do the job. I have resumed work since Monday, why haven't you? Civil Servants and government workers in Ministries and Parastatals are the worst thieves in the universe. They go to work just three times a week, resuming at 10AM and closing before 2PM
Don't mind the edioot. Yet, he's been receiving salary.
Lazy mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by helinues: 4:22am On May 13, 2020
Nipost, more like giving your package to a Sloth to make delivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by Stalwert: 4:55am On May 13, 2020
APCNig:

Lol this captures the problem bedeviling the service, Laziness is an understatement of their attitude towards work, I remember following up on a letter, you need to see how the guy boss was enraged about the fact our letter had been on a desk officer's table for over 2 weeks. He began lamenting how inept the staff they have to work with are, the annoying thing is how they have constitutional protections that creates cumbersome process before you can even sack these leeches.

An average Nigeria is not lazy only God knows where these evil servants got their laziness and capacity to steal from.
Re: NIPOST Ask All Grade Workers To Resume Work by GodPunishBiafra: 10:37am On May 16, 2020
Stalwert:

Lol this captures the problem bedeviling the service, Laziness is an understatement of their attitude towards work, I remember following up on a letter, you need to see how the guy boss was enraged about the fact our letter had been on a desk officer's table for over 2 weeks. He began lamenting how inept the staff they have to work with are, the annoying thing is how they have constitutional protections that creates cumbersome process before you can even sack these leeches.

An average Nigeria is not lazy only God knows where these evil servants got their laziness and capacity to steal from.
Your last statement is not true.

An average civil servant is lazy and careless.

They know you can't sack them easily and wether they work or not, salary will still be paid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Hits The Ground Running In Mali (full Video) / Support Nnamdi Petition On Biafra / Those Who Nearly Killed Nigeria In 16 Years Are Now Criticising My Effort-Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.