Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Bright Esuike Scammed Me Live And Direct - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bright Esuike Scammed Me Live And Direct (814 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / Live Online Business – Watch Me Live AS I Will Be Turning $10 To $50,now $122 / Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bright Esuike Scammed Me Live And Direct by Hydromide: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2010
Okay diz how it went. A involved myself with mr bright
Re: Bright Esuike Scammed Me Live And Direct by skulachii: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2010
Hello Nigerians, can you imagine this man, he ordered for my GSM Package and he complained that he couldn't download the link given to him, so i personally attached and re-sent the pdf file to him, so why on earth will he come here and say am a scammer? Please Nigerians help me to tell this man to go check his email box to get the file, i have a name to protect so i don't scam peopl, thanks, Bright
Re: Bright Esuike Scammed Me Live And Direct by Hydromide: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2010
Mr man take time
Re: Bright Esuike Scammed Me Live And Direct by Hydromide: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2010
What happened smart move mr
Re: Bright Esuike Scammed Me Live And Direct by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2010
Informart kpalava.

(1) (Reply)

Fund Your Liberty Reserve @ 170 Naira / Invest 16k In Our Automatic Tyre Inflator & Make Up To 500% Weekly / How To Win The Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.