Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video (60678 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Pendant That Costs More Than $100k (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by wisdomkid: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Studio247:
Congratulations to him

I wish you Success and I dash you 1 like on top am.. grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by OnPointMan(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Naira Marley! The leader of the most senseless gang in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by ayspac(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
NBG grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mutemenot:
He should learn to wear clothes, he looks malnourished ..

grin shocked HE KNOWS ALREDY
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by sauceEEP(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
See me see trouble am I a yahoo boy? Crap song angry

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by FuckThaMod: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
We are breeding a sorry generation. A generation of illiterates, scammers and sodomy.

Someone will work hard all his life, and a Yahoo boy will do nothing but swindle him/her of all the savings only to waste the money on prostitutes and partying.

Yet someone will sing in defense of this scammers and people still see him as a role model.
You and your fellow zombies are worse.. You don't have any right to judge this matter at all!
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:
his songs are Crap!! (feel free to quote me)... EFCC and nairaland has made him popular..

Ask those calling themselves "marlians" what it represents or what it stands for and you would see how stupid some youths are(cause they don't even know)... Those "follow, follow gang"..

#Shout_out_to_Simi_and_falz..

With the way the guy is singing, I doubt if he will go far.
Bcs in music world, u need to be versatile, not just one line of music.
He should go and check those that stood the test of time in music. His only is just one side, after the noise that's all. He doesn't know that in music world, u gat to sing song that gives inspiration, Zion songs.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Mayorcole1: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:
his songs are Crap!! (feel free to quote me)... EFCC and nairaland has made him popular..

Ask those calling themselves "marlians" what it represents or what it stands for and you would see how stupid some youths are(cause they don't even know)... Those "follow, follow gang"..

what have you contributed to the society than wasting your youthful age here on Nairaland watching others progress and criticizing them. Make yours and let rejoice with you too don’t be a jealous fellow. And I believe one of his song is in your playlist.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Sammycee: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
OP your grammar ehn..!!! You need to improve
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
2dice01:
are you new on earth?

Rubbish sells more than recharge card

Marley is in the studio cooking some melodious Rubbish I can bet my left balls you Girlfriend will dance to the Jam like there is no other
grin

I wish you could actually bet it... At least when you loose one ball, you would learn not to generalize everything...
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by bigdot1759(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

tell me if u no dey dance to the Marley bit
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by foreshore(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

Don't you know that Nigerians only celebrate Agbero's, Thieves, Failures and drug addicts!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Reffoneee:
I need the immigration job
No wahala bro, you go get am. You don apply ? If yes, Do you know any mhr, senator, minister and any service chief ?
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mayorcole1:
what have you contributed to the society than wasting your youthful age here on Nairaland watching others progress and criticizing them. Make yours and let rejoice with you too don’t be a jealous fellow. And I believe one of his song is in your playlist.

You're really an Ode! Do you stay in ph make I invite u come my community make u see wetein I don do? Who told you I've ever put any of his trash in my phone talk more of having it on my Playlist... Go find your mate... Some of us have life offline... Fool!!!!

Nairaland don give u the leverage to quote me na.. Pig!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
bigdot1759:
tell me if u no dey dance to the Marley bit

Never and will never ever...
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by KKKWHITE(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Satan's Tool

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by nairalanduseles: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Felixamos post=87506999]his songs are Crap!! (feel free to quote me)... EFCC and nairaland has made him popular..

[/quote

My brother that man is a leader who has followers

I don't know What you want him to sing

No manners

Hussle make u no dey happy for likes when men dey acquire
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
We are breeding a sorry generation. A generation of illiterates, scammers and sodomy.

Someone will work hard all his life, and a Yahoo boy will do nothing but swindle him/her of all the savings only to waste the money on prostitutes and partying.

Yet someone will sing in defense of this scammers and people still see him as a role model.

As in ehn! Majority of his fans are dumb.. I can assure u of that..
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

Onebottle for hater.
*chucks
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=nairalanduseles post=87517722][/quote]

Shut up there jare... "hustle" as if u knw me...
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Adeoye2103: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
LosC:
Mentor to foolish and lazy youths

LOL you that is not foolish and lazy what have you achieved?

Marlians all d way Mafo..
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Dollypie20(f): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
There's difference between 'is' and 'his'. Please take note
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Adeoye2103: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
OnPointMan:
Naira Marley! The leader of the most senseless gang in Nigeria.

Mr sense welcome..
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Arrahman39: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Flier:
He is loved by the elite and i think that is enough,you need his songs to wake the evil in you sometimes you dont have to be serious 24/7
idiot, i like your quote(u don't need to be serious 24/7)... you are fucking right..

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Glamzwizard(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

minding your business will make you live longer
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by LosC: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Adeoye2103:

LOL you that is not foolish and lazy what have you achieved?

Marlians all d way Mafo..

What i have achieved?
Lol. Very laughable
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Dollypie20(f): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nonsense!!!
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Antoeni(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
What this Naira Marley Song And Lifestyle is Doing to our Society , Worst Than Corona Virus

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

With the way the guy is singing, I doubt if he will go far.
Bcs in music world, u need to be versatile, not just one line of music.
He should go and check those that stood the test of time in music. His only is just one side, after the noise that's all. He doesn't know that in music world, u gat to sing song that gives inspiration, Zion songs.

That one sabi anything?
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by johneddy: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
In case you are looking for a reliable shipping company to ship your items from US to Nigeria count yourself lucky.

With this service, you have US address assign to you, tracking, three mode of shipment to choose from... What re you waiting for use this link and thank me later :https:///fgHTsDu
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
KKKWHITE:
Satan's Tool

Honestly, that's what he is...
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Adeoye2103: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
LosC:

What i have achieved?
Lol. Very laughable

Yes na

either you like it or not we are all marlains one way or the other no manners

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.