Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video (60686 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Pendant That Costs More Than $100k (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
dragunov:

Not almost. It's literally and practically the same. The cretin thinks he is creating a new genre of music or trying to get unique. You can see the unfortunate thing music has become in Nigeria.

Chop knuckle man... You're a wise man...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by dragunov: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:

So someone is with me. He uses almost the same beats in all his song, almost the same rhythm and style.

Not almost. It's literally and practically the same. The cretin thinks he is creating a new genre of music or trying to get unique. You can see the unfortunate thing music has become in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nicklaus619(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:
his songs are Crap!! (feel free to quote me)... EFCC and nairaland has made him popular..

Ask those calling themselves "marlians" what it represents or what it stands for and you would see how stupid some youths are(cause they don't even know)... Those "follow, follow gang"..

#Shout_out_to_Simi_and_falz..

Well said bro, I never knew nairaland still have sound mind like yours cool
Anyone that quote this comment with a different view is a potential idiot and should be in chains

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Well said bro, I never knew nairaland still have sound mind like yours cool
Anyone that quote this comment with a different view is a potential idiot and should be in chains
Bless u man!
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
This Afonja Boy will soon be a forgotten thing.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by OnPointMan(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Adeoye2103:

Mr sense welcome..
Here they come grin
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by bewla(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:
his songs are Crap!! (feel free to quote me)... EFCC and nairaland has made him popular..

Ask those calling themselves "marlians" what it represents or what it stands for and you would see how stupid some youths are(cause they don't even know)... Those "follow, follow gang"..

And bazooka wey no get bullet
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

Guy, you get sense...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by kennyhai(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Not a big surprise though

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Bbbwings: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hausa lo n se dollar
Ijesa lo n se egusi
grin cheesy grin
Omo I go turn marlian o
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Bbbwings: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
kennyhai:
Not a big surprise though
Delete Wayne
Those five are enough
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Dreyton36: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Beware of any lady who claims she's a marlian , or seems to be in love with his music
Such women lacks understanding
Always being a pain in the ass in relationships
Instead of them listening to reasonable songs that'll boosten their ways of living, they'll prefer listening to shit and also act according to the shit songs

Take note :- music has a big influence in our lives whether we like it or not
In a psychological world , you can easily understand people through the music they love listening to

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by dragunov: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

Well written man! If legends like Lionel Richie, Michael Bolton, Luis Armstrong, Whitney houston, don Williams, lucky dube etc, were from Nigeria, trust me they wouldn't have been popular because of the trash some of our youths enjoy listening to...

Word.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by veeceesynergy: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

I dont like his lifestyle or his person but trust me, his beats re really good and I enjoy dem.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
veeceesynergy:

I dont like his lifestyle or his person but trust me, his beats re really good and I enjoy dem.

Not that I agree @the bolded but your comment is reasonable..
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by dragunov: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bbbwings:
Hausa lo n se dollar
Ijesa lo n se egusi
grin cheesy grin
Omo I go turn marlian o

See shallow lyrics. The malnourished goon thinks he is dropping bars.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by dragunov: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
bewla:
And bazooka wey no get bullet

Bazookas don't shoot bullets. Guns do though.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Reffoneee: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
I have applied but I no know person
Zizo96:
No wahala bro, you go get am. You don apply ? If yes, Do you know any mhr, senator, minister and any service chief ?
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Ishitinyourlife: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mowoe:

Many call themselves 'Marlians' just for the fun of it, and also to annoy folks like you. Actually, I'm one of the 'Many'. Proudly Marlian grin
Be deceiving yourself, only yahoo boys and degenerates call themselves marlian,so don't be claiming what you are not,you cannot see a successful young business man or a young man working in a formal organisation Calling himself marlian,there are levels to this things. It's all about class,no one with class and self-respect will call himself marlian. But unfortunately the country is plagued with lazy fraudsters, that's why people like him have a Strong fan base

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Ishitinyourlife: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Flier:
He is loved by the elite and i think that is enough,you need his songs to wake the evil in you sometimes you dont have to be serious 24/7
I hate hearing this nonsense,what does seriousness has to do with calling something as it is.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Moetchic: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Should we fry stone[color=#006600][/color] ;
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Ishitinyourlife: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
ashanax:

So you think Simi and Falz sings well?
What do u think about Fella songs? Bob Marley songs, Dr Olaiya songs, saint Janet songs...
Pple like u dnt understand anytin... pple like u always want to hear preaching from songs and songs from preaching... meanwhile, songs are jst melody for the soul.
I cant imagine a Landlord like u...
Make we no lie, there is no brain in your head

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Ishitinyourlife: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You and your fellow zombies are worse.. You don't have any right to judge this matter at all!
The day you say anything sensible on this platform the colour of the Sky will turn to green.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Ishitinyourlife: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mayorcole1:
what have you contributed to the society than wasting your youthful age here on Nairaland watching others progress and criticizing them. Make yours and let rejoice with you too don’t be a jealous fellow. And I believe one of his song is in your playlist.
I pray this country is rid of people like you everyday ,youths that cannot think critically ,only a fool will think having a contrary opinion to something makes you an hater.you're rejoicing with a known fraudster and you come here to talk about moral.there is no iota of sense in what you said

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Ishitinyourlife: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

You're really an Ode! Do you stay in ph make I invite u come my community make u see wetein I don do? Who told you I've ever put any of his trash in my phone talk more of having it on my Playlist... Go find your mate... Some of us have life offline... Fool!!!!

Nairaland don give u the leverage to quote me na.. Pig!!!!
Guu there is no need to reply every stupid kid here,this boys are bunch of degenerates and it is a pity we live in the same society.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by AJFRED112: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
LosC:
Mentor to foolish and lazy youths
Pele o wise and hard working youth.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Oloruntade4(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
This one Na hungry pack oo cheesy grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Abdulkareem407(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

Naira Marley is a British and Nigerian Citizen, he has four kids and wife living in Pekham, UK. Now tell me who in ur family has ever went to boarder not to talk of traveling out, and in case u don't know Naira Marley is presently the most viewed Artist on YouTube in 2019 and the most search on Google in the same 2019 which happen to be ur year of wailing and sorrow... Apart from stupidity what other things are u good at
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Abdulkareem407:
Naira Marley is a British and Nigerian Citizen, he has four kids and wife living in Pekham, UK. Now tell me who in ur family has ever went to boarder not to talk of traveling out, and in case u don't know Naira Marley is presently the most viewed Artist on YouTube in 2019 and the most search on Google in the same 2019 which happen to be ur year of wailing and sorrow... Apart from stupidity what other things are u good at

Follish pig @the bolded... You're so Wretched you think everyone on nairaland is your mate.. See your useless English.. Lmao!.. Even if I told you, would you believe? I even thought you would talk about yourself but how would you when you're broke, stupid, mad and useless!

I'm not going to brag online cause even if it's a lie or not you wouldn't know for a fact and that goes a long way to show how senseless you are, for asking me such question...
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by FuckThaMod: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

The day you say anything sensible on this platform the colour of the Sky will turn to green.
But the sky has always been green.. Blind mofo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.