Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

z - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / z (991 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / A to Z about Crypto-airdrops..follow thread to get the lastest & quality airdrop / A To Z Of Gemstone Trade And Mining In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

z by roli21: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: z by zoer(m): 6:24am On Mar 17, 2020
Start egusi and yam importation....
Re: z by roli21: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2020
nice,,but how?
Re: z by rockafela(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Be careful so u don’t get swindled..Agbakara full here ooh..

1 Like

Re: z by slimanyd: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2020
roli21:
Hello everyone, I have been in the usa for some time now, I managed to save up to $10k, please what profitable business can I start or invest in that will yield good returns. I know its not easy over here. I need your input. some people are asking me to invest in real estate. I don't really understand that one

please mods send to fp to help me get more ideas

any pesin from uk or canda or anycountry can contribute

thanks

Have you heard of sairui mall . Its an E commerce platform where you learn the approach of buying and selling as they help there customers sell products bought from the company every 10 days and pay you back your principal and profit .
watch these little clip below for better understanding and chat me up on https:////2347039421858

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s
Re: z by roli21: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
lalasticlala pls help post this on fp for more ideas
Re: z by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hello am working on a platform peartonicPeartonic is a digital market that connects users through blockchain technology.

BASIS OF THE PLATFORM: With blockchain a person can make money from mining it, but it takes a long time for just one person to do it. So, I decided to come up a platform to help me mine it, it is called peartonic. It is built Upon a mining software that mines in the background whenever a user access any of peartonic service, imagine number of different computers streaming from the website all at once. The outcome of the mining will be very robust and faster.you can contact or Whatsapp me on 09031290387 to discuss more about this
Re: z by bigfrancis21: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
roli21:
Hello everyone, I have been in the usa for some time now, I managed to save up to $10k, please what profitable business can I start or invest in that will yield good returns. I know its not easy over here. I need your input. some people are asking me to invest in real estate. I don't really understand that one

please mods send to fp to help me get more ideas

any pesin from uk or canda or anycountry can contribute

thanks

E-commerce. Find well-selling products on line, buy and import from China through Alibaba and resell on Amazon, EBay etc

1 Like

Re: z by lewis512(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Real Estate is the real deal right now , to make your money fast and doubled

1 Like

Re: z by bigfrancis21: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
lewis512:
Real Estate is the real deal right now , to make your money fast and doubled

US Real estate money isn’t that fast.

1 Like

Re: z by lewis512(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2020
bigfrancis21:

US Real estate money isn’t that fast.
Sorry don’t know you talking about investment in the United State , Just stay away from any Digital money now anyway

(1) (Reply)

Investment / Earn Minimum $100 Or More WEEKLY Minimal Investment / Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.