Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return (23502 Views)

Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / Oba Ewuare, Edo Chiefs Visit Presidential Villa Over Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis / 2019: Buhari In Dilemma Over Oshiomhole's Fate - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by cookingsoul(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2020
awon ipob monitoring spirit anytime the miscreants support ur enemy nah win for u.the ipob curse successfull again

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by moderatedguy: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
It will be difficult to forgive those members of the NWC that plotted his removal,” they claimed.

Why should he forgive them?
that wud be his undoing the fight to finish wud ignited.
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by duwdu: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2020
jaxxy:

Oshiomhole is a nuisance, Apc wud have been better without him. He destroyed that party and without massive rigging they wudnt have won the elections. Apc lost in strong hold states. I don’t see anything Oshiomole has don’t constuctively. He talks recklessly and causes more disaffection for the party.

He is immature and shud be removed immediately.

This one reasons upside down, LOL. No wonder people such as this back the wrong horse time and time again. May such people never be on my side of an issue or argument. In the voice of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, they are "Opposite people." grin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by moderatedguy: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2020
ikabasa1:
let me drink my gari jor than to listen to APC News
Lasser fever dey ooo
...Lol
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2020
duwdu:

This one reasons upside down, LOL. No wonder people such as this back the wrong horse time and time again. May such people never be on my side of an issue or argument. In the voice of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, they are "Opposite people." grin

P34c3

Listen to the several careless and reckless statements by Oshiomole. That’s enough for me to know his capabilities.
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by berrystunn(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2020
Cherrybae:
Lies from PDP and Igbos. I wonder why Igbos are so interested in APC matter.

Are Igbos now tired of Biafra.

Very soon Igbos eyes will open.

Ndi Ara

How old are you??
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by gotnel: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:

The bold part should be the other way round, Oshiomole need to apologize to members of the NWC that plotted his removal before peace and reconciliation can take place.

I support you. For peace and tranquillity to be restored in the national working committee of APC, total forgiveness and apology must be given and taken from all concerned with one issue or another.
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by Omenaalanka: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:
Lies from PDP and Igbos. I wonder why Igbos are so interested in APC matter.

Are Igbos now tired of Biafra.

Very soon Igbos eyes will open.

Ndi Ara
[/s]
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by Omenaalanka: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:

APC will rule you and Igbos for 30yrs
[/s]
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by Omenaalanka: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:

Igbos are the highest liars and propagandist on Earth.
E pain am
[/s]
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by Omenaalanka: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:

Nnamdi Kanu said Igbos are pigs and idiots.

One of them spitted
[/s]
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by Indispensable85(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
jaxxy:

Oshiomhole is a nuisance, Apc wud have been better without him. He destroyed that party and without massive rigging they wudnt have won the elections. Apc lost in strong hold states. I don’t see anything Oshiomole has don’t constuctively. He talks recklessly and causes more disaffection for the party.

He is immature and shud be removed immediately.

E can pain! Lol.....
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by ledaman: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Victor Giadom pack your baggages and move traitor.
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by Unigrad: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
You can see that the level of corruption has eaten deep in Nigeria and Nigerians system. The staffs of APC support are to those who they benefit from not on ideology. Nigerians, when are we going to stop this our greed for quick money or benefits?
Let's revolutionize our minds to think on how to better Nigeria and not our personal pockets.
The earlier we know that these people are fighting for their pockets, the better for me and you.
Thank you.
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by MikaTan: 4:57am On Mar 18, 2020
MikaTan:
Apc a party built on lies and propaganda, runned by professional looters and thugs, followed by brain dead zombies.
Re: Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return by ikabasa1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
moderatedguy:
Lasser fever dey ooo
...Lol
Lol....or palliative for side

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah / Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) / Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.