Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad (32694 Views)

Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mikkyjay17:
Even ISIS doesn't wanna die.

Covid-19 is no respecter of anybody.
Shoot!

ISIS has been destined to fight and die through barrel of gun and not through coronavirus.

I don't know that just ordinary virus can reshape the structure and economy of the whole earth.
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Austineva(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nathdoug201:
So terrorists are afraid to die..
I thought they have 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven..
grin grin grin. They are deceiving themselves
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please how was the newsletter delivered, through there spokesperson I guess?
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Charly68: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
So killers don't want to die .
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by 9gerian: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
grin

HigherEd:
ISIS is also working from home. Awon wehrey.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Kposkila: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stephendeals:
shocked

Very funny
It reminds me of Achmed the Dead "Terrorizing Terrorist"

A terrifying terrorist

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by CSTR2: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Biological weapon is the strongest weapon on earth so far.

That is why America's response to state sponsored biological warfare would be nukes.
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Stephendeals: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kposkila:

A terrifying terrorist

thanks jare wink
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Litmus: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Iran frees 70,000 prisoners amid virus crisis
https://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/iran-frees-70k-prisoners-amid-virus-crisis/3964219/

Cue, Nigeria, realising still imprisoned Unrepentant Boko terrorists. lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by drezzyx(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Devill Dey run from sickness
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Youngtekkey(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
These people are comedians, Alawada grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Roon9(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
HigherEd:
ISIS is also working from home. Awon wehrey.

Mk una stop na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by HalleHayes: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
The topic should be

"ISIS tells Muslims not to travel to Europe for jihad"

Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Welfed(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
is like you are higheye with Indian hemp
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Roman7(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
This corona for just go visit boko haram and all those fulani herdsmen way dey waste innocent lives

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Yusman316(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
I am not understanding, people that are prepared to die are all of a sudden afraid of death? grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Nanatrendy(f): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Biological weapon is the strongest weapon on earth so far.

the problem is that it can backfire and the people in your country can be infected too
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by baratech: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
They're working from home now
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by EmekaBlue(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nanatrendy:
the problem is that it can backfire and the people in your country can be infected too
thats why its d strongest or should i use greatest so far... so strong it can even kill d launcher
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by newoffer: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Is die not die again

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by IdrisE(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
O funny o! So even ISIS de fear CONVID-19. Omo coronavirus you be baba
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by engrelvis(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Very lronic n laughable. U preach hate n death yet ur afraid to die.coranovirus v humble everybody. Suddenly sound of gun shots v gotten silenced all over d world.Everybody r now united against a common enemy.
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by paix(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
I pray the virus will enter their camp and ravage it for world peace.
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by paix(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yusman316:
I am not understanding, people that are prepared to die are all of a sudden afraid of death? grin
Maybe this death does not come with any reward. They prefer to die in the process of killing.
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Mikkyjay17(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gforce2015:

ISIS has been destined to fight and die through barrel of gun and not through coronavirus.

I don't know that just ordinary virus can reshape the structure and economy of the whole earth.

You are not far from the truth
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by jaybeez: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by ritnd(f): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
You go fear fear
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Isoduwa(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Funny part is some members are here laughing �
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by Lickable: 5:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Lickable:

obviously, all terrorist are mentally deluded
i will never understand how you can be a suicide bomber and still be scared of pneumonia grin grin grin grin

shekau or whatever they call him would be shi.iting is pants now undecided

abi una wan die before
Re: Coronavirus: ISIS Tells Terrorist Not To Travel To Europe For Jihad by ScotMisile: 8:52am On Mar 18, 2020
Isn't Jihad,the supposed religious war of death?
Now death is afraid of death.... foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.