Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus (5043 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / 2,131 Pregnant Women Test Positive To HIV In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by aimuan(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2020
Ghana president akufo Addo and his senior minister have tested positive to coronavirus according browngh.com
https://www.browngh.com/president-akufo-addo-osafo-marfo-reportedly-test-positive-for-coronavirusvideo/amp/
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by BankyGee(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by shamsin6300(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2020
U dnt mean it @ op.

Some believe that the virus is immune to Africa
Now a full black African nation leader has it, Nigeria which way?
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by aimuan(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
shamsin6300:
U dnt mean it @ op.

Some believe that the virus is immune to Africa
Now a full black African nation leader has it, Nigeria which way?
I am in Ghana..It's true

1 Like

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
aimuan:
I am in Ghana..It's true
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by EkelediliBuhari: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Wait fes
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by ukukaegbu(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2020
When he does not travel like other presidents
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Sirsuky(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Wahala dey ooo
Is any one noticed that Mr President did not travel out for checkup because of fear of corona virus

7 Likes

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Ekejoestar(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2020
O.P pls post a reliable source like bbc or cnn...
Cc..seunosewa come and see this news wey be like say na fake

7 Likes

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by aimuan(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2020
ukukaegbu:
When he does not travel like other presidents
He travels a lot oo.
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by aimuan(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Ekejoestar:
O.P pls post a reliable source like bbc or cnn...
Cc..seunosewa come and see this news wey be like say na fake
watch the video.. I am Here in Ghana
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by dangermouse(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2020
If true,then we are in for a long thing...
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Seriously
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by ThierryJay: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Is this true Then it means all our previously touted imperviousness to Corona in Africa is just a mirage. We may not be able to handle a community outbreak afterall, as evidenced by the proliferation of cases in South Africa, Senegal and Egypt.

I hope for the life of me that Covid is not already silently spreading in Nigeria under our radar. That will be the Armageddon of all Armageddons o.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by aimuan(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2020
ThierryJay:
Is this true
yes is true.watch the video
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by ThierryJay: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2020
aimuan:
yes is true.watch the video

But it's still an allegation based on the video.

Anyway, is there a general global conspiracy against disclosure of coronavirus positive Presidents? I've observed that despite the contraction of Covid 19 by spouses of several heads of nations, none of the leaders themselves have been reported positive. There might be a secret code behind this, probably to maintain public confidence that someone is still in charge.

1 Like

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by aimuan(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2020
ThierryJay:

But it's still an allegation based on the video.

Anyway, is there a general global conspiracy against disclosure of coronavirus positive Presidents? I've observed that despite the contraction of Covid 19 by spouses of several heads of nations, none of the leaders themselves have been reported positive. There might be a secret code behind this, probably to maintain public confidence that someone is still in charge.
well,let's watch and see.But I know that guy in the video. His news are reliable
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Danzakidakura(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Buhari is next, a useless president you traveled to Argungu to watch fishing festival but fail to go see the bomb blast that happen in lagos

8 Likes

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2020
U don't mean it..This is really getting serious if this news is true
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by seunmohmoh(f): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Jeez.
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Lagbaja01(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
May God protect Buhari for us oooo
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by kygo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is not a good news. According to reports, people aged between 50 and above have lower chances of surviving the virus, But I pray he recovers. God help us

1 Like

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ah! Baba
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by kponkedenge(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
How certain is this news
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by mytime24(f): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stop spreaying fake news #op
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Right now some presidents don't feel safe on Earth anymore... Considering relocating to the MOON

1 Like

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by aimuan(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
mytime24:
Stop spreaying fake news #op
And what if it turns out to be true,even though we don't pray 3a.
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Gilbertkwabena(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
I don't understand why some people behaves like this. Why would you come to tell a big lie nd still claiming it to be true?

Pls its a fake news.... that's what his haters wish him but of cuz it won't haters are not god.

1 Like

Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by jeff1607(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wondering how he contacted it
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by fakem: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Can't be true
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by shedy03(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
See why buhari refused to go sympathise with lagosians over the recent blast.
Re: Ghana President Test Positive To Coronavirus by Gilbertkwabena(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
of cuz its not.
If it is won't u c it in news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flushing Out Inhaled Generator Fumes / Missed Period / Malaria Disease: Clinical And Economic Importance Of The Malaria Parasite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.