Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn (1852 Views)

Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' / Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2010
PDP goes down, another will simply rise in it's place. These all remain Parties with no defined ideologies so it makes more sense for us to continue voting individuals, until such a time
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by Onlytruth(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2010
If my Imo brothers are as I think they are, there is NO WAY in hell those guys would win a fair election against APGA candidates in Imo. Unless of course the election is rigged.

If Ngige of ACN could lose in Anambra state to Peter Obi of APGA, that is all the lesson to learn. Ngige is still popular in Anambra, but APGA is getting stronger by the day. In fact Ngige will never taste political power again until he leaves ACN. Even PDP is regarded better in Anambra sef. cool

ACN is a non starter in Igboland. cool
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by 1025: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2010
I refuse to believe that you are from Imo.There is a true wind of change blowing in Nigeria and we have to embrace it.

My reservations are however in the movement of high profile PDP members to other parties.Ain't that the same wolves in a new clothing?

@abagworo,
what do u call wind of change? udenwa and ararume? the first gov to endorse third term agenda and earn himself a slot in the ministerial appointment and the man who stole from obasanjo's third term agenda funds and deny himself the pdp gubernitorial ticket.
the truth of the matter is that Imo state after the leadership of late sam mbakwe (1979 - 1983) is doomed in the area of governors.
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by Rhino5dm: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
But PDP killed AD, ANPP and co, these are regional political parties with promising feature and people oriented ideologies.

Though, with alot of stains and lack of practical working procedure but the grass root always want something they can be involved and make little input to. Afteral rome wasnt build in one day.

>>> After 11 years in power PDP have nothing to show for apart from gang of looters and heartless blood suckers that are always intrested in power for its sake.

>>> am of the opinion that until when PDP is dead no meaningful development can come to nigerian at large.

>>> look at recycling of the unrecycables in PDP with ability contributing nothing to the development of this countries.

>>> totally agreed with the concept of individualism is higher than collectivism
but you cannot fight a moving train alone or roman armies alone.

>>>just imagine nigeria with the likes of obj,tony anenih, atiku, ty danjuma and co? ?

>>> our collective effort to bring in changes now that we are alive will be highly appreciated by the next generation and that i dont think that can happen with PDP in power.

>>> let more people make input.

PDP are just clicks of heartless men without any meaningful agenda.
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by omongbatib: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
PDP, warts and all, is better than Tinubu (ACN). People beware
Tinubu was a drug pusher and money launderer. He also holds forged academic certificates. ACN has no place in Igboland. They are jokers.
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2010
Rhino.5dm:

But PDP killed AD, ANPP and co, these are regional political parties with promising feature and people oriented ideologies.

Though, with alot of stains and lack of practical working procedure but the grass root always want something they can be involved and make little input to. Afteral rome wasnt build in one day.

>>> After 11 years in power PDP have nothing to show for apart from gang of looters and  heartless blood suckers  that are always intrested in power for its sake.

>>> am of the opinion that until when PDP is dead no meaningful development can come to nigerian at large.

>>> look at recycling of the unrecycables in PDP with ability contributing nothing to the development of this countries.

>>> totally agreed with the concept of individualism is higher than collectivism
but you cannot fight a moving train alone or roman armies alone. 

>>>just imagine nigeria with the likes of obj,tony anenih, atiku, ty danjuma and co? ?

>>>  our collective effort to bring in changes now that we are alive will be highly appreciated by the next generation and that i dont think that can happen with PDP in power.

>>> let more people make input.

PDP are just clicks of heartless men without any meaningful agenda.   

PDP did not kill any other party out there. They simply took power where the others could not. There no evidence that if we had been in the hands of AD, APGA, or ANPP and co for the last 11 years, we would not be singing the same song we are today. Yes, I know it is common place to hate on PDP but we should not lie to ourselves that there, today, groups out there able to offer us something better as it is quite clear at this point that we have no such group. What we have is a bunch of politicians trying hard to grab power for themselves and those who will support them and keep them. Problem is the people are still very much missing ffrom the equation.
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by justise: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2010
^^^

Yes, PDP killed AD, both literally and figuratively!

That my friend is an open secret!
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by omongbatib: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
AD killed itself by tribalistically voting for Obj instead of producing her own candidate in 2003. Then they got consumed in the ensuing obasanjomania
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
Again . . . .

Kobojunkie:

PDP did not kill any other party out there. They simply took power where the others could not. There no evidence that if we had been in the hands of AD, APGA, or ANPP and co for the last 11 years, we would not be singing the same song we are today. Yes, I know it is common place to hate on PDP but we should not lie to ourselves that there, today, groups out there able to offer us something better as it is quite clear at this point that we have no such group. What we have is a bunch of politicians trying hard to grab power for themselves and those who will support them and keep them. Problem is the people are still very much missing ffrom the equation.
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by justise: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2010
omongbatib:

AD killed itself by tribalistically voting for Obj instead of producing her own candidate in 2003. Then they got consumed in the ensuing obasanjomania

Is that even an English word!

BTW, AD was a party, not a voter
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by omongbatib: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2010
I take the liberty to make my own English coinage. Like Obasanjomania.

I am sure you got the drift. So quit saying PDP killed AD. AD killed itself=Yoruba tribalism exemplified
Re: Udenwa, Ararume Dump Pdp, Declare For Acn by Abagworo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2010
1025:

@abagworo,
what do u call wind of change? udenwa and ararume? the first gov to endorse third term agenda and earn himself a slot in the ministerial appointment and the man who stole from obasanjo's third term agenda funds and deny himself the pdp gubernitorial ticket.
the truth of the matter is that Imo state after the leadership of late sam mbakwe (1979 - 1983) is doomed in the area of governors.

It annoys me when people condemn Udenwa or compare him with Ohakim because the state of Owerri today is the handiwork of Udenwa's administration.Even though Mbakwe created the concept of New Owerri, Udenwa actualised it and turned Owerri to a tourist haven.Prior to Udenwa only concorde hotel existed in New Owerri.He tried but had his short comings like every man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Blasts Can President, Says Oritsejafor Is Aso Rock’s Agent / I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo / Was FESTAC ’77 The Problem Of Nigeria Spiritually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.