Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Anambra Ministry Of Transport Set To Decongest Enugu/onitsha Expressway(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Set To Decongest Enugu/onitsha Expressway(photos) (448 Views)

Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Malami Ask Governors To Decongest Prisons Immediately / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Ministry Of Transport Set To Decongest Enugu/onitsha Expressway(photos) by Anambralstson: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Gives them two days notice to remove all vehicles illegally parked along the road or face the law .

Visits the DPO ,Nigerian Police force ,Ogbunuke.

Continued enforcement of Anambra colour on commercial vehicles in the state .

The operation saw all the political appointees in the ministry of transport, members of ATMA etc ,as delegated by Hon Commissioner for Transpot, Dr Christian madubuko, in line with vision of Governor Willie Obiano, moving round the state ,enforcing the order.

Re: Anambra Ministry Of Transport Set To Decongest Enugu/onitsha Expressway(photos) by Officialgarri: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2020
I hope they put this in place in Lagos as well.

Plus the state government needs to embark on construction of modern car lots. They could charge #100 per space for let's say 3 hours.
Re: Anambra Ministry Of Transport Set To Decongest Enugu/onitsha Expressway(photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2020
A nice move, any effort to move those buses loading at onitsha owerri road back to their official park ? They are causing havoc there ...I also want to point out some of the illegal U-turn created by Touts, supported by some traffic officers within the Ezeiweka axis, osha/owerri rd. We need the areas decongested to enable free vehicular movement .
They should also look at the traffic congestion caused by the buses loading at the junction opposite Toronto hospital, I think the road should be barricaded to avoid pedestrians accessing that point...
Re: Anambra Ministry Of Transport Set To Decongest Enugu/onitsha Expressway(photos) by Omenaalanka: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I hope they put this in place in Lagos as well.

Plus the state government needs to embark on construction of modern car lots. They could charge #100 per space for let's say 3 hours.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

See Why She The Most Blessed And Fulfilled Woman In Present Day Norther Nigeria. / How To Retrieve Your National Id Number (N I N) On Your Phone / Hon. Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Took An Inspection Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.