Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Hon. Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Took An Inspection Tour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Took An Inspection Tour (431 Views)

Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Awards Scholarships To Anambra Students / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Took An Inspection Tour by evanshumility: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Today, Hon. Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi took an inspection tour of the ongoing State Government's road construction project at the Agbaja Abatete - Oraukwu/Alor bypass. [sub][/sub]

Hon. Ibezi is emotionally attached to this project, not only because it affects his home town and towns in his Constituency but also because it is one of the road projects he attracted to his Constituency through the efficient Governor, Chief Willie Obiano.

When completed, the over 2.4km Road project would ease the congestion usually experienced at Eke Agu Abatete.

Recall that over 1.1km of the road has been already asphalted and completed during the first phase of the project. The remaining stretch of the road is currently at the Earth Work stage and is nearing completion.

Hon. Ibezi, who was impressed by the quality and level of work done so far, charged the contractors to ensure strong quality and prompt delivery of the project, as he expressed hope that the road would be completed before the rainy season kicks in.

Re: Hon. Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Took An Inspection Tour by Favourflavour(f): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good job.

Please I need help with a job. I have been job searching for 6years. I studied law and was called to the Nigerian Bar.
I have worked without pay for years just to garner experience, but it is became so difficult as I did not have any means of getting transport fare. I am very hardworking and diligent. I can work anywhere, I am the first child and the disappointment is damaging.

I can work out any deal. Please help me.
Re: Hon. Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Took An Inspection Tour by ursullalinda(f): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
I'm happy he went home to do the needful thou Oraukwu/Alor doesn't really have bad road.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Niger State Governor Imposes Curfew / BREAKING; Covid-19: Niger State Governor, Sani Bello goes into isolation / VIDEO: Lady Shares One Pack Of Small Indomie She Received From Her State Governm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.