Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political - Celebrities (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political (89821 Views)

Burna Boy Will Not Be At "OBIDATTI Music Concert". It's Fake - Fola Folayan / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Iceberg3: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Simbrixton:
u called me n ape awhile bk dude

Really!!!
So tobrasky just summerized you life with just a single word, BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Qoko: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:
I think Zubby is right in a way. 85% of the Award nominees and the winners are unknown. The actors and actresses Zuby mentioned deserves recognition.
How many did u watched 2019-2020
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Simbrixton(m): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2020
Iceberg3:

Really!!!
So tobrasky just summerized you life with just a single word, BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!

grin grin grin
am feeling u
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2020
LLobiorah:
Till the the Igbos and Yorubas settle these grievances and ugly spats, by weapons... No one will ever take the two ethnic groups serious.

Are you okay?

You must be out of your mind. You can pack and settle with whosoever you think that are quarrelling.
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by LLobiorah: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you okay?

You must be out of your mind. You can pack and settle with whosoever you think that are quarrelling.

Oga, I know you are seeking an unending argument. Sorry you won't get it from me.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2020
LLobiorah:

Oga, I know you are seeking an unending argument. Sorry you won't get it from me.

Just stop making frivolous claims.
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by FuckThaMod: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yoruba people sef
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by ebistar(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Davash222:
I think Zubby is right in a way. 85% of the Award nominees and the winners are unknown. The actors and actresses Zuby mentioned deserves recognition.
For, for crying out loud
This is a viewers choice award. Cinema movies only. Don't even go there now.
These movies last not more than 2 hours, but I bet you won't want to miss a part. Go watch movies like Bling Lagosians, and d rest and see how people spend money on good movies. And not that part 1, 2, 3,5-15

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by SKYloafFISH(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Just stop making frivolous claims.
hello please what do you do for a living?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.