Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures (65378 Views)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad / Actress Queen Nwokoye Shares Lovely Epic Pictures On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Kimzo: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Daddy Showkey no wan old.... Who say weed shouldn't be legalized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by missimelda01(f): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Daddy showkey is aging backwards kiss
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Evergreen4(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Daddy showkey still remains one of Nigeria's old time artist that's still living fine. Wise and prudent man
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wow shocked see how father and son are looking like siblings.

Baba AfroKnight, come and see your set with his son.
Go and do the needful and stop asslicking all over nairaland with small children's post.
Old fool.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by gibzzhd: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
redcliff:
23 looking like 39. smh.
It's just so unhealthy
I'm in my early 30's but I'm sure look younger than him
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by kpaofame: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
morikee:
MANNABBQGRILL Where art thou.

From all of us at ....
We wish the son a happy birthday
wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by redcliff: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
gibzzhd:

It's just so unhealthy
I'm in my early 30's but I'm sure look younger than him
make we see your photo grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
fantasee:
They look alike
na y he for resemble ni
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by NaijaBoy213(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stake very high on this game and whatsapp me after win on this number O8O86521474 for more. It's just 5 odds, its 100% fixed. Don't say u were scared to play it. Here is the code ZZ5XB36 (bet9ja) game starts 6pm TODAY
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by ojaysam25(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
I nor understand those pics Atal....all I see is two men on their forties and a little boy
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by friday2011(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
seniormallam:
The way children grow up this days ehh.....this boy is just 23?, I'm in my late 30 yet could pass for a 25 years old....... When it's only when we are sick they will give us tea, milk with fried egg and eat rice only on Sundays, how person go take grow.

Na sooo, wetin dis children dey enjoy this days ehnnn...

Hmnnn, my 14yr old boy don tall reach me, i am 42, for my new area, pple initially tort we are brothers...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by naijaboy756: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Hdudy post=87524939][/quote]you
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by pointstores(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nawa
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Kenn55: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
seniormallam:
The way children grow up this days ehh.....this boy is just 23?, I'm in my late 30 yet could pass for a 25 years old....... When it's only when we are sick they will give us tea, milk with fried egg and eat rice only on Sundays, how person go take grow.

Chill bros, everything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage. When you grow faster than your age, you age faster than your age. People like you will later reap the benefits later in life. When you are 50 and 60 and still looking young while your age mates are now looking like grandpas, you will now be the onesdoing shakara and flaunting your age anyhow, your age mate will now be wishing they were you. So appreciate yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Incandescent(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Old man forming 23 grin

He even looks older than his dad.

This is what marlian life causes grin grin

Just kidding
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sonnobax15:
cool What made showkey a celebrity is still like a mystery to me..any way,hbd to d young lad.

Maybe you're indomie generation.
Majek Fashek, Raskimono, Daddy Shokey, Africa China, Flekta ma etc.
These are the Musicians those days when there was no internet, yet they trended and dominated the street pass all your talentless Frogs and Marley you have today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by condralbedez: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
morikee:
TOTO local Government.... nasarawa state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by letitrainnow(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
HBD to him.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Uyi168: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
seniormallam:
U will also age slowly...
U should be happy..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by martinogeenz: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
23 looking like 34
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by seniormallam(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kenn55:

Chill bros, everything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage. When you grow faster than your age, you age faster than your age. People like you will later reap the benefits later in life. When you are 50 and 60 and still looking young while your age mates are now looking like grandpas, you will now be the onesdoing shakara and flaunting your age anyhow, your age mate will now be wishing they were you. So appreciate yourself.
Thanks
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by seniormallam(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Uyi168:
U will also age slowly...
U should be happy..
Thanks
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Sheriman(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Anyways who knows if Facebook Adbreaks is now Eligible in Nigeria
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Bbbwings: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
morikee:
He should languish in nairaland hell
Of what importance is he to you?
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by kiddkash(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
morikee:
his second hand broken screen itel5402 don spoil
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
You must be part of the indomie generation
Sonnobax15:
cool What made showkey a celebrity is still like a mystery to me..any way,hbd to d young lad.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by karashita: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
seniormallam:

grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Denique(f): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
seniormallam:

Med oh grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by juitar(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Happy birthday Son Showkey
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Iceyjay(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
morikee:
Chilling in Nairaland jail
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by donly1BET9ja: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
GREEN LAND
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures by Iceyjay(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
missimelda01:
Daddy showkey is aging backwards kiss
My love what is happening with us now? are you no longer interested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) / Roman Goddess Slays In See-Through Outfit In New Hot Photos / Greatest Divas Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.