Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,382 members, 7,864,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer (551 Views)

2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by akajesus1020(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2020
The lawyer to the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Aloy Ejimakor, has asked a big question that the Igbo need to meditate on very well before the 2023 election.

According to Aloy Ejimakor, who wrote via his twitter account, saying who will support the 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari or Tinubu?

https://www.akajesusnews.com.ng/2020/03/17/who-will-assist-2023-igbo-presidency-buhari-or-tinubu-nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-aloy-ejimakor/
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by dheilaw1(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2020
None of the above

1 Like

Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by slimfit1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Britain should invite Buhari for corona summit please just Baba Buhari
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by slimfit1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Britain should invite Buhari for corona summit please just Baba Buhari. Sorry did I change the topic carry on 2023 if there is still a country called Nigeria.
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by gidgiddy: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nobody will, instead, they will ask Ndigbo to come lick their $hit to get the useless office of president that has not helped anybody, not even those who have held it in the past
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by iammo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
cool

Let Ibo go and meet PDP and not let Wike bully them

1 Like

Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Herdsmen: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
iammo:
cool

Let Ibo go and meet PDP and not let Wike bully them

Hausa Fulani is in power ,in government ,in charge .. where are the yorubas ?
Where is Tinubu?
Where is Acn?

All is see is apc
And please don’t tell me about those relegated yorubas..

Now who be slave to who ? And
Who is already been bullied and bruised

Yoruba still act like slaves .. prof.

Tinubu has been fvcked left and right, lamenting all you do is to trim his pain..

Imagine it took a new comer Hope Uzodimma to save Oshiomole while Yoruba were staring at Baguda.. hahaha..

Yoruba came out and been shouting Tinubu effect.. grin
Tinubu wey don japa from Nigeria.. Yoruba always like to take credit for other people work..

Now everyone knows that the lamentations letter of Tinubu couldn’t save anyone

Yoruba acts like slave.. not me.. a Yoruba professor

1 Like

Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Herdsmen: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
IPOB should give themselves brain..
What kinda of questions is that?

Na wao.. all this IPOB sef.. nonsense!
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by iammo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Herdsmen:
[s]

Hausa Fulani is in power ,in government ,in charge .. where are the yorubas ?
Where is Tinubu?
Where is Acn?

All is see is apc
And please don’t tell me about those relegated yorubas..

Now who be slave to who ? And
Who is already been bullied and bruised

Yoruba still act like slaves .. prof.

Tinubu has been fvcked left and right, lamenting all you do is to trim his pain..

Imagine it took a new comer Hope Uzodimma to save Oshiomole while Yoruba were staring at Baguda.. hahaha..

Yoruba came out and been shouting Tinubu effect.. grin
Tinubu wey don japa from Nigeria.. Yoruba always like to take credit for other people work..

Now everyone knows that the lamentations letter of Tinubu couldn’t save anyone

Yoruba acts like slave.. not me.. a Yoruba professor[/s]

I wonder if most of you go around thread with empty heads

Kanu's Lawyers asked if Tinubu and Buhari would give ibos presidency, I commented and opined that Ibos should get the ticket from PDP since they are stake holders and not allow Wike muscle them

Now look at your response? by far the most stupidest and childish I have ever read on Nairaland..

In your mind Yoruba are the slaves even after Producing 8 years President, and 8 years Vice President, Producing atleast two Spreaker of the House and a Senate President, Produced current Chairman of Nigerian Governors Forum, while the highest office holder of Ibos is a minority leader

You also believe Hope Uzodinma has any power to wrestle 20 APC governors if Aminu Masari, Ganduje, Oyetola, Dapo Abiodun and a host of others didn't back him, you also think Hope Uzodinma delivered the Apeal Court Judgement and forced Buhari and other APC governors to take a resolution to cancel the NEC meeting

Honestly I wonder why someone who is good at trading in the market doesn't also have the smartness required in politics.. arguing with una 5%ters is a waste of time, you just need who to argue with and throw insult around with, but guess what aint got no time for that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by iammo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
@Herms
Herdsmen:

Hausa Fulani is in power

Diner is served @Herdsmen
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Herdsmen: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
iammo:
@Herms

Diner is served @Herdsmen

Your brain confused after you read that post and only thing you summarized is this..

But you get mouth to abuse igbos ..

Yoruba human eh kwa

I ask you again.. where are the yorubas in this administration

Have they not been bullied and bruised enough

Why are the acting like slaves according to Professor?

... and why are you not bold to quote the whole post?
Or are you scared of them online?

Nawao for you o
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by iammo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Herdsmen:

Your brain confused after you read that post and only thing you summarized is this..

But you get mouth to abuse igbos ..

Yoruba human eh kwa

I ask you again.. where are the yorubas in this administration

Have they not been bullied and bruised enough

Why are the acting like slaves according to Professor?

... and why are you not bold to quote the whole post?
Or are you scared of them online?

Nawao for you o

I understand you want Yoruba leaders to act like Clown like Okorocha the noise maker.. but nope Osinbajo is a SAN and a Professor of Law ,Gbajabiamila is an international lawyer, Fashola is a SAN, Dr Fayemi is a PhD holder and a reseacher

Instead of making noise like ShoutYeast fools, they make power moves in silence.. atleast we are the first region to get standard guarge and upon completion it would reach all Southwest State what more can we ask for, our Amotekun first regional police is taking shape,

Your so called Idiot Lamidi Kanu got granted bail by Acting President Osinbajo before he ran off when Buhari returned, Onnoghen got made the CJN by Acting President Osinbajo, and Acting President Osinbajo started the Lagos - Ibadan - Ogun rail project

mention anything remotely closed you conquered marginalized people have achieved since independence politicaly tha rival this.. even Fulani haven't benefited this administration like Yoruba, with Fashola working on almost all SouthWest roads simultaneously
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Herdsmen: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
iammo:

I wonder if most of you go around thread with empty heads

Kanu's Lawyers asked if Tinubu and Buhari would give ibos presidency, I commented and opined that Ibos should get the ticket from PDP since they are stake holders and not allow Wike muscle them

Now look at your response? by far the most stupidest and childish I have ever read on Nairaland..

In your mind Yoruba are the slaves even after Producing 8 years President, and 8 years Vice President, Producing atleast two Spreaker of the House and a Senate President, Produced current Chairman of Nigerian Governors Forum, while the highest office holder of Ibos is a minority leader

You also believe Hope Uzodinma has any power to wrestle 20 APC governors if Aminu Masari, Ganduje, Oyetola, Dapo Abiodun and a host of others didn't back him, you also think Hope Uzodinma delivered the Apeal Court Judgement and forced Buhari and other APC governors to take a resolution to cancel the NEC meeting

Honestly I wonder why someone who is good at trading in the market doesn't also have the smartness required in politics.. arguing with una 5%ters is a waste of time, you just need who to argue with and throw insult around with, but guess what aint got no time for that

Daft! As daft can be .. see written rubbish by a naive Yoruba man..

Olboy Yoruba has been in opposition since 1960 .. the only president from Yoruba support base is Buhari government from 2015-2023

All thing your putting up dia is stories for Yoruba people not Nigerians..
even if history is ban.. Nigerians still have it at finger tip..

Yorubas are know for revision of history.. domain why Hausa/Fulani call the Beri Beri

.... and I asked again ? Where are Yoruba tribe of Nigeria in this administration.
They claim they’re kingmakers .. after the success in 2015.. question?
After that what is/has been happening in APC government

Even their leader japa.. vp reduce to house .. speaker was seen yesterday going to see his master
They’ve been practically whip in to line

Tinubu takes orders from kyari on wen to visit aso rock .. I know it new to you.. but am telling you
Fulani has relegated him and reduce him to letter writer..
This is a human that will claim, and preach internal democracy and yorubas says he’s the leader of APC SHOUTING ON PAGES OF DAILIES ..
why can’t he call Cnc on phone and stress it out.. cnc was not picking..

Oracle begin lament! Yoruba call am “effect”

Olboy where are the Yoruba nation that believe that if baba dies .. the will take over

They believe that jona and igbos steak so much money, their hatred for igbos made them gang against jona.. hoping to “chop” grin

Now they’re sadly saying bye bye to Yoruba President even tho they no wan admit

They’re pushing sanusi with hope of a Tinubu vice

Walahi una funny

1 Like

Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Herdsmen: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
iammo:

I understand you want Yoruba leaders to act like Clown like Okorocha the noise maker.. but nope Osinbajo is a SAN and a Professor of Law ,Gbajabiamila is an international lawyer, Fashola is a SAN, Dr Fayemi is a PhD holder and a reseacher

Instead of making noise like ShoutYeast fools, they make power moves in silence.. atleast we are the first region to get standard guarge and upon completion it would reach all Southwest State what more can we ask for, our Amotekun first regional police is taking shape,

Your so called Idiot Lamidi Kanu got granted bail by Acting President Osinbajo before he ran off when Buhari returned, Onnoghen got made the CJN by Acting President Osinbajo, and Acting President Osinbajo started the Lagos - Ibadan - Ogun rail project

mention anything remotely closed you conquered marginalized people have achieved since independence politicaly tha rival this.. even Fulani haven't benefited this administration like Yoruba, with Fashola working on almost all SouthWest roads simultaneously

Heavy jargons..

You know nothing.. not connected.. rants are what you hear on or read..

Ignorance written everywhere sad
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by iammo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
this is my last response to you, abeg I no get time to they talk with marginalized people.. we can talk when you can produce a mere speaker again.. i'll rather talk with Urhobo on politics as they are now the DSP in the Senate

Herdsmen:

Daft! As daft can be .. see written rubbish by a naive Yoruba man..

Olboy Yoruba has been in opposition since 1960 .. the only president from Yoruba support base is Buhari government from 2015-2023

All thing your putting up dia is stories for Yoruba people not Nigerians..
even if history is ban.. Nigerians still have it at finger tip..

Yorubas are know for revision of history.. domain why Hausa/Fulani call the Beri Beri

.... and I asked again ? Where are Yoruba tribe of Nigeria in this administration.
They claim they’re kingmakers .. after the success in 2015.. question?
After that what is/has been happening in APC government

Even their leader japa.. vp reduce to house .. speaker was seen yesterday going to see his master
They’ve been practically whip in to line

Tinubu takes orders from kyari on wen to visit aso rock .. I know it new to you.. but am telling you
Fulani has relegated him and reduce him to letter writer..
This is a human that will claim, and preach internal democracy and yorubas says he’s the leader of APC SHOUTING ON PAGES OF DAILIES ..
why can’t he call Cnc on phone and stress it out.. cnc was not picking..

Oracle begin lament! Yoruba call am “effect”

Olboy where are the Yoruba nation that believe that if baba dies .. the will take over

They believe that jona and igbos steak so much money, their hatred for igbos made them gang against jona.. hoping to “chop” grin

Now they’re sadly saying bye bye to Yoruba President even tho they no wan admit

They’re pushing sanusi with hope of a Tinubu vice

Walahi una funny
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by XANDERBOY85: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
dheilaw1:
None of the above

100%
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Herdsmen: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
iammo:
this is my last response to you, abeg I no get time to they talk with marginalized people.. we can talk when you can produce a mere speaker again.. i'll rather talk with Urhobo on politics as they are now the DSP in the Senate

Yoruba just bought a new toy.. and e Dey shack them..
Person wey no reason he go rich .. come jam money .. we understand.

Abi person wey no reason king .. come become king .. cheesy

Something wey some people Dey enjoy since independence some they proud about ..

Haba
Yoruba humans.. grin

Enjoy your “ speaker “ Nigerians understand.
Re: Who Will Assist 2023 Igbo Presidency? Buhari Or Tinubu? – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by IkeOnyia: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
The plan was to kill Atiku on the seat so that this fool Peter Obi can become president thereby putting the lives of innocent Igbos in the north at risk reminiscent of the pogrom of 1966.

(1) (Reply)

For The Last Time: The Man In Aso, Is He The President Of Nigeria Or A Jubril? / COVID-19: Reps Propose Free 2-month Electricity For Nigerians / ISWAP Confirm Nigerian Army Killing Of It Top Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.