Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti (38289 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Ole Protest Rocks Ekiti As People Disown Presidential Results / Crisis Rocks Ekiti APC As Pro-Tinubu Group, SWAGA Drags Party To Court / Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simbrixton:
if i understand u well dere are no igbo bigots u are actually more full of bigotry dan i thought and you are helplessly try to mask it with hypocrisy nd some false sense of maturity dude do ur thing abeg

then your understanding is as small as the dick of a 6month baby I was making reference to this forum

let me ask you a question

wat if you want to run for a position in government and someone publishes post by you full of filthy bigoted remarks

how well will DAT play
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
executive12:

He may be a PDP member but I don't think that is why he is opposing. Oyo State Governor is PDP and is on board. The Animashaun guy may be fronting for the Miyetti Allah.

I know him very well, he’s not fronting for any Miyetti Allah. He’s fronting for Ekiti PDP. The party is worried that Fayemi may deploy Amotekun to rig election for APC.
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Duru009(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Herdsmen:
Amotekun wey see herdsmen japa grin , even the mighty Yoruba OPC collect different cuts for body..

Why amotekun no go japa..

Anyways

Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria is the most divided tribe in Nigeria

Divided
Politically
Locally
Regiously
Family
Clans

But they go Dey shout Igbo .. like say na oil soup and gbegiri..

Wida ..

Igbo's are far more divided than the Yoruba's.

Don't you know it will very easy for a yoruba man to rule this country than an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by gbasquare: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pictures and videos of the protest pls.
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by gbasquare: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
?
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by israelmao(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
The renegade,traitors and betrayers among us.
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by bakescos01: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Herdsmen:
Amotekun wey see herdsmen japa grin , even the mighty Yoruba OPC collect different cuts for body..

Why amotekun no go japa..

Anyways

Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria is the most divided tribe in Nigeria

Divided
Politically
Locally
Regiously
Family
Clans

But they go Dey shout Igbo .. like say na oil soup and gbegiri..

Wida ..

From your name on here as Herdsmen. I suppose you are not even Igbo. You all should continue fueling hate all over the country. The hate you are spreading will soon consume you or any of your family.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Kdon2: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/anti-amotekun-protest-rocks-ekiti-as-group-alleges-hijack/

These ones are not yoruba na! We know them! Miyetti sponsored protest. Ish

1 Like

Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Kdon2: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
gbasquare:

All na lie! Amotekun is accepted by real yorubas no place for these fake idiots among us.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Dareal90s(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omoslim26:

alaye baje asinwin if there is any sense in that big head of yours you will think of your life and also know that stereotyping is for people of small mind
Ogbeni we know ur type, with ur flat head like tennis bat, omo Igbo oshi
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by mutvy: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wetin dey pain me be say that bastard tribe, wey dey disgrace Nigeria all over the world., tribe wey no know pass money, na dem dey start tribalistic argument for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Xisnin(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
executive12:

He may be a PDP member but I don't think that is why he is opposing. Oyo State Governor is PDP and is on board. The Animashaun guy may be fronting for the Miyetti Allah.
It is not about party, it is the opposition that is sponsoring anti-Amotekun protests.
If there is a protest in Oyo, it will be sponsored by APC.
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Excuzeme: 1:29am On Mar 18, 2020
seunmsg:

The group’s coordinator, Mr Adeshina Animasaun is a card carrying member of PDP. He was a member of the State House of Assembly from 2015 - 2019 during the Fayose administration. In fact, he served briefly as deputy speaker of the house of assembly.

Instead of hiding behind a proxy group, Ekiti PDP should just come out openly and protest against Amotekun. The same PDP that were at the forefront of calling out Tinubu to take a position on the outfit are now protesting against it by proxy. They are simply concerned about politics instead of the overall security of the region.

May any "Son of Oduduwa" that protests against Amotekun, for any reason whatsoever, be struck by lighting and may he and his family members die violently at the hands of Fulani Herdsmen and kidnappers.

Awon Omo'ale dede
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Volcano12(f): 2:11am On Mar 18, 2020
Bad belle peepoooo!!
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Banmeallday: 2:29am On Mar 18, 2020
gbasquare:

Exactly maybe 3 people they are claiming disrupting it abi
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by orisa37: 5:21am On Mar 18, 2020
MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN ARE THE CAUSE.
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Ogbeni we know ur type, with ur flat head like tennis bat, omo Igbo oshi

Omo ode you want me to stoop low to your low life level

carry big head with. no sense yes I am Igbo and even more. Yoruba than you can ever be

Omo radarada alayi ni ise se
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by babaireti(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2020
For every 12,there will be a JUDAS
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by barcaboi(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2020
osuofia2:

the drug baron aka bullion van robber
When the leader of the said group is a known PDP man even served as HOA under fayose. Una no dey get sense
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by ssegs5(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Fulani sighted and Osho ppl........ grin grin

A plot of land for sell at Arapaja, Odo Ona Kekere, off old lagos road, with red copy.
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by oskopy: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2020
you are talking rubbish Mr poster.in this issues we are together with yorubas,no name calling
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Dareal90s(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

Omo ode you want me to stoop low to your low life level

carry big head with. no sense yes I am Igbo and even more. Yoruba than you can ever be

Omo radarada alayi ni ise se

Oloshi, Igbo nie, I knw u live in Yoruba land, don't claim to b a Yoruba, u ar a full blooded yebo with flat head, yam leg nd hairy chest. Alayebaje omo irankiran oshi.
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Vulcan24(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
hahn? am not understanding again o!!!

are u mean to say some Yorubebe groups are sceptical about the intentions of the outfit despite the need that arises from thesame threat they are mentioning now!!!

But what is wrong with Human being generally gan?

Terrorism or this nonsense allegations they are putting forward is not on the characters of westerners!! am sure DSS would be looking like they just discover water in Sahara!
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Oloshi, Igbo nie, I knw u live in Yoruba land, don't claim to b a Yoruba, u ar a full blooded yebo with flat head, yam leg nd hairy chest. Alayebaje omo irankiran oshi.

Oni se. orire you can not be Yoruba

you are just one jobless stupid kid that only lives for Yoruba vs Igbo fight on nairaland
continue

ebi lomakpa danu ma wa ise se
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Oni se orire you can not be Yoruba

you are just one jobless stupid kid that only lives for Yoruba vs Igbo fight on nairaland
continue

Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

alaye baje Omo ale you can never be Yoruba you are just one stupid useless jobless kid that only lives for Yoruba vs Igbo fight on nairaland

aya re ma run down continue
Las las ebi lomakpa e danu ma lo wa ise se

I know you are looking for who to do your Mumu childish Igbo vs Yoruba rubbish look for your mate

ayam not doing
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Dareal90s(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

Oni se. orire you can not be Yoruba

continue

Aye e ma baje dele ni, okada loma pa iya e
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Dareal90s(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

Oni se orire you can not be Yoruba

continue

Ile loma fi eje e weh, kobo oo ni my dele, o ma su si ara e ni nigbati moto ba jamu e
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Igbaguru: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Some people did not like good thing in Yoruba land
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Dareal90s(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

alaye baje Omo ale you can never be Yoruba you are just one stupid useless jobless kid that only lives for Yoruba vs Igbo fight on nairaland

aya re ma run down continue
Las las ebi lomakpa e danu ma lo wa ise se

I know you are looking for who to do your Mumu childish Igbo vs Yoruba rubbish look for your mate

ayam not doing

By the time I am done with you, all ur area ppl will gather to eat ur akara. Oloripelebe omo iya asewo. Coronavirus lo ma pa baba ee
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

aye re ti baje lati ile so o te le se orire mo laye

you dat your mother died while giving birth to a cursed thing like you

why won't she die when you came into this world with DAT big cursed demonic head of yours

I pity your father and your family at large dat big cursed head of yours will be their doom

wa pke ni iya o di ni ri anu gba

you have met your match today

you die here
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

aye re ti baje lati ile so o te le se orire mo laye hi

you that your mother died while giving birth to a cursed thing like you

why won't she die wen you came into this world with that big cursed head of yours and destroyed her total being

I pity your father and your family at large that cursed big head of yours will be their doom

wa pke ni iya o de ni ri anu gba

cursed unfortunately thing

you met your match

you die here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha / Adeleke’s Family Rejects Aregbesola’s Inquest Into Senator’s Death / Buhari Snubs Magu, Gets Senate Confirmation For 207 Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.