Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti (38287 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Ole Protest Rocks Ekiti As People Disown Presidential Results / Crisis Rocks Ekiti APC As Pro-Tinubu Group, SWAGA Drags Party To Court / Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

By the time I am done with you, all ur area ppl will gather to eat ur akara. Oloripelebe omo iya asewo. Coronavirus lo ma pa baba ee

if not DAT you have been cursed from your mother's womb to be useless unfortunate and stupid you will think of your rubbish life commit suicide and save your innocent family the burden of being Attached to a cursed thing like you

ala Baje Ogun ma kpa e fun awon to ni e
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Ile loma fi eje e weh, kobo oo ni my dele, o ma su si ara e ni nigbati moto ba jamu e

your destiny is not good at all just end dis your miserable life your family has suffered too much because of a cursed thing like you

commit suicide now
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Dareal90s(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

if not DAT you have been cursed from your mother's womb to be useless unfortunate and stupid you will think of your rubbish life commit suicide and save your innocent family the burden of being Attached to a cursed thing like you

ala Baje Ogun ma kpa e fun awon to ni e
This one u ar shouting suicide, have u been thinking of commiting it lately? Well I have a better option for u, we have a lagoon in Lagos, that's the easiest one for u and ur whole family, make unna pack unna self go jump into d lagooooon. grin
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Omoslim26: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

This one u ar shouting suicide, have u been thinking of commiting it lately? Well I have a better option for u, we have a lagoon in Lagos, that's the easiest one for u and ur whole family, make unna pack unna self go jump into d lagooooon. grin

��oga. you are very very selfish and wicked you know that you are carrying a curse on that ya big head

first you. killed ya mama now you want all your family go also perish

��you are wicked ooh

you don't know who you met afbn express called me dat my goods arrived Ghana already so I have ya time

you go collect

oloriburuku Omo ale wa se ofo inu ofo yo si ku si
aye re oni da eran oko ebi nio pka oo
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Aaaah! This people. It is well
Re: Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti by Greensquard(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
henryugo:
Some group of people are not happy concerning Amotekun, I don't know why .something must be wrong somewhere.

I have been trying to respond to ur mails but the adress keeps bouncing back..that email is faulty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me / 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) / Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.