Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Herbalist With 58 Wives Cry Out After Wives Insult Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Herbalist With 58 Wives Cry Out After Wives Insult Him (241 Views)

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist With 58 Wives Cry Out After Wives Insult Him by 9ja2geez(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simon Odo, a popular native doctor in Enugu state, has said that he marries a new wife anytime his older wives behaves unruly towards him.

The man, who is based in Aji, in Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State, also revealed that he recently got married to his 58th wife.

Speaking in an interview with Vanguard News, “Onu Uwa” or “king of satan” said he cannot condone insolence and unruly behaviours from women and he marries a new wife anytime he is displeased by the attitude of his wives.

READ FULL DETAILS FROM SOURCE

https://9ja2geez.com/news/herbalist-with-58-wives-cry-out-after-wives-insult-him/%20

READ FULL DETAILS FROM SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus - Know These 10 Things To Prevent It / Pregnant And Ttc Women, Gather Here Now! / Beneficiary - Financial Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.