Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? (1862 Views)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by dave2(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2010
Saving the life of Odumegwu Ojukwu(77 years old) is so crucial as compared to the lives of thousands of the children in Anambra State. Some of these children can't even afford nor survive 3 square meals daily. It's a travesty to see how our money are being WASTED on one person. UNTH in Enugu is one of the best hospital(s) in Nigeria with well equipped doctors and superb medical equipments. It's no guarantee that moving him to London will spare his life.

Umaru Yar"Ardua never survived with all the TONS and TONS of money Federal Government wasted on the late president; at last he came back CAPUT, and VEGITATED. I will expect Governor Obi to reciprocate this favour for any sick Anambrian that requires emergency attention. This prejudicial attention MUST cease immediately.  Ojukwu has more than enough money to take care of his medical bills; a billionaire of course. CASE and POINT; Just of recent Governor Oshiomhole realized that it was high time to open a Cancer Health Center for his people simply because his wife died of cancer related illness. If his wife was well and alive, he might have not thought of it; but suddenly Adams Oshiomhole realized that when it rains, the sprinkles fall on every one’s head. All these Political TERRORISTS should realize that we the people voted you in there to EASE our pains, NOT to inflict pains on us.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by gogo13233: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2010
dave2:

Saving the life of Odumegwu Ojukwu(77 years old) is so crucial as compared to the lives of thousands of the children in Anambra State. Some of these children can't even afford nor survive 3 square meals daily. It's a travesty to see how our money are being WASTED on one person. UNTH in Enugu is one of the best hospital(s) in Nigeria with well equipped doctors and superb medical equipments. It's no guarantee that moving him to London will spare his life.

Umaru Yar"Ardua never survived with all the TONS and TONS of money Federal Government wasted on the late president; at last he came back CAPUT, and VEGITATED. I will expect Governor Obi to reciprocate this favour for any sick Anambrian that requires emergency attention. This prejudicial attention MUST cease immediately.  Ojukwu has more than enough money to take care of his medical bills; a billionaire of course. CASE and POINT; Just of recent Governor Oshiomhole realized that it was high time to open a Cancer Health Center for his people simply because his wife died of cancer related illness. If his wife was well and alive, he might have not thought of it; but suddenly Adams Oshiomhole realized that when it rains, the sprinkles fall on every one’s head. All these Political TERRORISTS should realize that we the people voted you in there to EASE our pains, NOT to inflict pains on us.

ANOTHER PALM OIL DRINKING VERMIN MASQUERADING AS AN IBO MAN, MAY THE WIND CARRY YOU AWAY, FAR AWAY. DO YOU KNOW WHETHER IT IS FROM THE GOV'S PERSONAL RESOURCES THAT THIS IS BEEN DONE, YES AGREED ONE LIFE IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE OTHER BUT I DON'T THINK THIS ONE OFF INCIDENT SHOULD BE POLITICIZED
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by udennaa: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2010
@davez, *sings*Ekwensu ka ihere me gi ewo,ka ihere me gi,ma gi ma ndi otu gi o,ka ihere me gi.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by dave2(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2010
@ Gogo,

Which personal money?
Please, don't come here and play on our intelligence ok.

I still maintain my stand; million of kids perish in Anambra as result of poverty and lack of medical care
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by gogo13233: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2010
dave2:

@ Gogo,

Which personal money?
Please, don't come here and play on our intelligence ok.

I still maintain my stand; million of kids perish in Anambra as result of poverty and lack of medical care
which millions of kids?have u been to the east before? off-course the east like all parts of Africa is afflicted with the usual ills and all that but it is not like millions of kids are dying,this is the typical Yoruba elitist and supremacy talk, every where else is uncivilized hinter land except Ibadan and Lagos. The problem of Anambra ppl like the rest of igboland is the anti igbo policy of the fed gov, it has propped up you ngbatis that you have completely lost sense of reality.what of the millions of youths your awo and co condemned to a life of mere trading and quasi legal business by freezing them out of the mainstream
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Metalgoong(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2010
@OP

Why not go and hug a transformer if you don't like how Ndigbo is paying Ojukwu back. . . . . Also if you want to be treated like Ojukwu, then start utilizing whatever position you find yourself in the society to help or fight for your people.

FYI: Anambra state under Peter Obi has one of the best public health system in Nigeria.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Ymodulus: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2010
Poster you have said it all. This is what i have been trying to make those gullible docile stupid fo-ols who call themselves IGBOS understand. @UDENNA you are an illiterate big time
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by dave2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2010
Metalgoong:

@OP

Why not go and hug a transformer if you don't like how Ndigbo is paying Ojukwu back. . . . . Also if you want to be treated like Ojukwu, then start utilizing whatever position you find yourself in the society to help or fight for your people.

FYI: Anambra state under Peter Obi has one of the best public health system in Nigeria.

Imagine what u are saying? I bet, no sane and rational person can talk like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Shame on you for not realizing that a man worth billions of naira is being treated with state money simply cos his party is in power in that state.

My points are clear; Ojukwu can pick up his medical bills and that money could be channeled into something of more benefit to the masses
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by dave2(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2010
Talking about paying Ojukwu back by paying his medical bills, u make me laugh really.
For taking millions of Igbos to the slaughter house in the guise of one useless civil war?
How many of his family members died in that war?
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by omongbati4: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ojukwu deserved the medical treatment and more. If you no like am go commit suicide
If he did not do what he did, you will be a slave to the hausa today.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by dave2(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2010
Which slave to the hausa?
I doubt if u live in Naija my guy.

Do u think an Igbo man can ever rule Nigeria?
My mum is from Anambra state and we all grew up there having lost our dad so early.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Metalgoong(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2010
dave2:

Talking about paying Ojukwu back by paying his medical bills, u make me laugh really.
For taking millions of Igbos to the slaughter house in the guise of one useless civil war?
How many of his family members died in that war?
I just deciphered that you fool also use the ID ABANIKONDA to post the above nonsense about Ojukwu in different Nigerian newspaper blogs.

One thing is cetain: that you are a bleeping bastarrd!! Your type will only die of jealousy and bad belle. .I have another horrible news for you; Peter Obi just informed me that the whole SouthEast states will use all their revenues to fund Ojukwu's medical bills . . . .  ntoooooo !!! Mmeeeeee !!! angry angry
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by omongbati4: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2010
dave2:

My mum is from Anambra state and we all grew up there having lost our dad so early.

You see, despite what he did, Igbos can never rule naija (according to you)
Imagine if he did not do what he did? Igbos will practically be slaves to the hausa. So like I said earlier,  go and commit suicide so that the world will be rid of one vermin: you.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by homerac7: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2010
@ poster n Ymodulus,

Ojukwu is a legend among d Igbos, no doubt. Wc do u think is more real and befitting for a legend; a state sponsored intensive emergency care or state sponsored funeral? I'm sure u will say both because Dts wht dey get.

M. Mohammed, IBB, OBJ, M. Buhari, Y. Gowon will all get state burials, yet dey r all contemporaries of Ojukwu who if left to d FG may b denied one. Awolowo Ws given a state burial yet nobody raised dusts, don't u think same would have been accorded him if he fell ill before his death?

Honour goes to who it is due. It's only a gesture of honour and not to be mixed for tilted government attention. He earned it from his people so he gets it.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by udennaa: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ymodulus:

Poster you have said it all. This is what i have been trying to make those gullible docile silly fo-ols who call themselves IGBOS understand.  @UDENNA you are an illiterate big time
ezi! anu mpama! mr literate! i am a proud igbo man.i'ld rather be an illeterate than be an imbecilic scum like you.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Ymodulus: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2010
homerac7:

@ poster n Ymodulus,

Ojukwu is a legend among d Igbos, no doubt. Wc do u think is more real and befitting for a legend; a state sponsored intensive emergency care or state sponsored funeral? I'm sure u will say both because Dts wht dey get.

M. Mohammed, IBB, OBJ, M. Buhari, Y. Gowon will all get state burials, yet dey r all contemporaries of Ojukwu who if left to d FG may b denied one. Awolowo Ws given a state burial yet nobody raised dusts, don't u think same would have been accorded him if he fell ill before his death?

Honour goes to who it is due. It's only a gesture of honour and not to be mixed for tilted government attention. He earned it from his people so he gets it.
your post makes no sense not at all, its full of total gibberish!, you are among one of those BAS-TARDS.
@UDENNA so you are your fathers body cream. No wonder i now see Y your family Are typical BAST-ARDEEES. Please dont bite your tongue speaking rubbish because that language of yours will strive to get no recognition, stupid illicit Goat. Now i see Y your generations will never progress
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by jaygetta(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2010
Even if Ojuwku had a trillion laying in his trash-can that he had no immediate use for, by virtue of his status, deserves the treatment he is getting. . .and more! About the complaints about sick Igbo kids dying off while Gazillionaire Ojukwu is flown to obodo oyinbo for treatment. . . I feel your pain, but, Sorry to tell you: All Animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. Lay your life down for your people, then you'll understand!
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2010
dave2:

With the way you are going, your children are likely to loose you so early Anuofia.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Metalgoong(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2010
jaygetta:

Even if Ojuwku had a trillion laying in his trash-can that he had no immediate use for, by virtue of his status, deserves the treatment he is getting. . .and more! About the complaints about sick Igbo kids dying off while Gazillionaire Ojukwu is flown to obodo oyinbo for treatment. . . I feel your pain, but, Sorry to tell you: All Animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. Lay your life down for your people, then you'll understand!

You can tell him that again!! . . . . . .  The worst thing is that if Ojukwu is not recieving this kind of support, some people will also complain that Igbos have negleted Ojukwu when he needed them.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Metalgoong(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

With the way you are going, your children are likely to loose you so early Anuofia.

That dude is definitely on an evil mission . . . He is the same person using the Id ABANIKONDA to post the same shyyt on NEXT234, Vanguard, PointBlank news and Nation.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Bialegend(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2010
Dave 2, you should stop crying more than the bereaved. Fact is, in Igboland, everyone can afford daily three square meals, so your reference to Igbo children as in need while Igbo leader Ojukwu is being flown abroad for medical aid is irrelevant. Igboland is not like your own part of nigeria.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by homerac7: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
@ Ymodulus,

What is my sin to warrant such bile from u? Did I insult or show any disrespect to u in anyway? I only made plain expression to u and u returned with mountain of insults. Do u knw me enough to call me a b.astard?

Ur mother is a w.hore and ur father a frustrated wandering alcoholic loner who who got lynched for stealing d very hour after ur mother conceived u mother. U don't knw her bcause she abandoned u 3 days after ur birth, she died of AIDS and madness 4 years ago. D people who raised u r just Good Samarithans, u can ask them and they may just tell u. D unfortunate gene combinations u inherited from ur unfortunate parents is responsible for ur current rare psychological maladies u hav, Dts y u r socially disfunctional
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by homerac7: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ymodulus,

I didn't mean to disclose ds closely family guarded secret of urs but u just need to know. Don't b too sad,there's hope for u albeit a dim one. American CDC is already considering starting a research programme to help manage ur sickness. D programme may start by year 2020. Don't commit suicide, T.B. Joshua may just find u useful as ' miracle' specimen.

If u hav any doubt abt wht I just told u, ask ur 'father'.

With love,

Merry Xmas.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Obiagu1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
If I have to contribute to ensure that Ojukwu, the Ikemba, gets better I'll do that without any hesitation.
He gave us everything he had, his wealth, personal sacrifice, wisdom, leadership, motivation, etc just to liberate us from the troubles of those days.

Anything given to him can't equal what he gave to us all.
He's forever my hero!
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by udennaa: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2010
@ymodulus, get behind me you satan.i reject you n every of your wiles,you are under my feet.i trample on you,curse n crush you.die,die,die,die,die.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Metalgoong(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2010
udennaa:

@ymodulus, get behind me you satan.i reject you n every of your wiles,you are under my feet.i trample on you,curse n crush you.die,die,die,die,die.

hahahahahahaha . . . . . You guys will kill somebody with laughter in this forum. grin grin
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Vallo57(m): 2:02am On Dec 25, 2010
omo_ngbati:

Ojukwu deserved the medical treatment and more. If you no like am go commit suicide
If he did not do what he did, you will be a slave to the hausa today.

Like hell he deserved it!! What about over 400 ex-Biafran soldiers languishing away and not taken care of? Not
even a visit from the goat called Ojukwu.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268320.32.html
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by sunnybobo4: 2:15am On Dec 25, 2010
Vallo57:

Like hell he deserved it!! What about over 400 ex-Biafran soldiers languishing away and not taken care of? Not
even a visit from the goat called Ojukwu.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268320.32.html

You seem to be mentally deranged. Your father and mother are the real goats. See your parents pic below

Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 25, 2010
jaygetta said:

Where did Ojukwu lay his life down for anyone?

More like 2 million people laying down their lives for him.

Not that he thanked them for it either - he was first on the plane out when the shiit hit the fan.

Lay down his life indeed.
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Obiagu1(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2010
^^^

Can you jump off a cliff if you can't stand the love Igbos have for Ojukwu?
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 25, 2010
Mu he he he grin
Re: Saving The Life Of Ojukwu At Our Detriment? by Vallo57(m): 3:17am On Dec 25, 2010
sunny-bobo:

You seem to be mentally deranged. My father and mother are the real goats. See my parents pic below

You be true son of your "Ewu" father. Why don't you address the topic and stop acting the fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Goodluck & Fashola,Soldier are back by law to drive on Brt Lane! / Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko / Dail *559*4# NOW B/c MTNNG Has Secretly Given 1GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.