Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Popular Hollywood Actor Idris Elba Tests Positive To Coronavirus (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Popular Hollywood Actor Idris Elba Tests Positive To Coronavirus (video) (166 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Hollywood Actor Idris Elba Tests Positive To Coronavirus (video) by Juicyupdate1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Popular British actor, identified and known as Idris Elba, has tested positive to Covid-19.
Elba made this known on Monday via his twitter handle @idrisebla

In his word he said “This morning I tested positive for COVID-19. I feel OK, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus,”

“Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing ���� No panic,” he said.

According, to the video he uploaded, Idris Elba explained that he got tested after realizing he was exposed to someone who had also tested positive.
He said that he self-quarantined after finding out about the other person’s results and “got a test immediately.”

“It sucks,” he admitted. “Looks, this is serious. Now’s the time to really think about social distancing, washing your hands.”

Elba is not the first celebrity to test positive for the virus. Tom Hanks revealed last week he and wife Rita Wilson tested positive for Covid-19 and are also quarantined, Covid-19.

Since the onset of the outbreak in Wuhan, China, in December, over 178,000 people have been infected with the disease and about 7,000 deaths recorded.

Among those who have been infected are administrators, politicians, government heads, sports people and celebrities.

visit [https://juicyupdate.com.ng/ for more updates and for the video.....

(1) (Reply)

How Stock Up Are You Ahead Of The Lock Down? / Lagos State Government Set To Discharge Six Corona Virus Patient / Just In: Uk Prime Minister Says He Is Coronavirus Positive - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.