Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor (46107 Views)

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Nengi Meets Gloria Diri, Bayelsa First Lady / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Omenaalanka: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Occasions like this can cause suicide in some quarters especially among some people blessed with red muds.

They expect Diri to start hurling insults at the president right from the day he assumed office as a governor.

Watch how jaundiced and confused their remarks will be. grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
Abuja fraudsters everywhere
repent Simplyleo
audio working class

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by millionboi2: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Useless govtmnt
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by cpu2006(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
That Buhari laugh is artificial laugh. e dey pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by OakConsultNG: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Okay
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Ishitinyourlife: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
How many years does this man still habe as President, I can't wait for him to get out of that office
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by mrvitalis(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Occasions like this can cause suicide in some quarters especially among some people blessed with red muds.

They expect Diri to start hurling insults at the president right from the day he assumed office as a governor.

Only Yoruba leaders insult buhari ... fayose ,FFK ,afenifere and the rest ...name one Igbo political leaders that has Insulted buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by selemempe: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

lol I know to see diri dey pain you die.... you just dey try divert attention grin mumu sombori... your pain is our gain

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by suxkill: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Claptrap!
Always talking nonsense.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by ederee: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Discover the secrets how to export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by flejnr(f): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blackking98:
How?

So are you on the back seat when Jonathan was supporting Lyon?
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by 9jaRealist: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Diri, be becareful with that man make he no infect you with his cluelessness.

Too late? embarassed grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11219392_etuh9tcwsamquub_jpeg22cc96356daf4f989c66aaf7ce265236
>
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by klax(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Bro you lack sense outrighly and deserve a slap at the back of your head.

Its you and apc who will be angry seen these because you are anti-joy anti-hapoiness and anti-progress.

Good afternoon if you wish.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by earldoyex(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
And he went to bid Buhari goodbye.

The end of DIdinRIn gomina

Watchout

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Blackking98(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
flejnr:

So are you on the back seat when Jonathan was supporting Lyon?
Lmao, that matter? My dear it's politics, don't be surprised to see Jonathan visit Buhari before the year runs out and they laugh like this, what would u now suggest? Leave those people mbok, na Dem Sabi wetin Dem de up to
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Governors from Southsouth don't behave like the educated illiterate governors in the southwest. they recognize the president constitutional assigned role
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by kenzo25(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
How should they shake hand like that? Them no fear corona? Hope say they think corona is this pics below

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
whemmytopsy:
I don't know if people have noticed that is like buhari is a clown, often times, he makes people around him laugh so hard. I guess he cracks joke alot.

When you are the boss, everyone around you laughs even at your stupid jokes. Your boys just have to laugh with you whether your jokes are funny or not.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by invectives(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
wwwihy:
President @MBuhari receives in audience Bayelsa State Governor H.E. Duoye Diri this afternoon at the State House, Abuja-BA

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1239906055494291456
Bubu the funny man....This is what he told Diri to laugh out so loudly!!!

Buhari= "Diri,Let me smile like ya Broza Dacta Goodsluck Jonaatan"

Diri= "Haq,Haq,Haq,Haq!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by maestroferddi: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
see laff...

Naija politicians chai....
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Ekwuite82: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
Stop shaking hands..and he is still shaking hands...
Like buhari, what type of a leader are u?
Does he remember anything? Senile old man.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why does everyone in the media keep spelling it as 'Duoye' ? Have they never met a 'Douye' before ? lol
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Diri, be becareful with that man make he no infect you with his cluelessness.

.... And he dey for Aso Rock Rocking Nigeria as Number on MAN ..... cheesy

WHILE YOU ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND dreaming and wishing to see the GATE of ASO ROCK at least even if na Once in your LIFETIME grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by AroleOduduwa2: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
whemmytopsy:
I don't know if people have noticed that is like buhari is a clown, often times, he makes people around him laugh so hard. I guess he cracks joke alot.

Buhari come across as a likeable person, he's just too corrupt and inept.
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by DModeCntStopMe: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
shocked

Lives were lost a few days ago and properties worth millions of naira destroyed

And that heartless cow is busy shinning teeth forming comedian

Buhari must reap his fruit whether dead or alive
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Buhari come across as a likeable person, he's just too corrupt and inept.
Aeeyaaa ! Sorry woooooo ! The so called corrupt and inept dey Aso Rock While you dey Nairaland wasting your life savings on data grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by ajebuter(f): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Even though I am not his fan

But I must admit, Buhari has a sense of humor ..

And I like that..

He's always saying something to make people laugh in that Aso Rock..

I think it is commendable
Re: President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor by onlinetrading96(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Top brands pants trousers 1500
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5
Turkey shirts 3.5
Tm Lewin Grade 1 4k
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
All are Europe too brands and all sizes available and colour
Gifts for customers making order of items worth 10k above

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name / Governor El-Rufai Sitting On The Floor At A Town Hall Meeting...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.