Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Social Media Marketers Should Help Themselves - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Social Media Marketers Should Help Themselves (597 Views)

What Every Network Marketers And Affiliate Marketers Should Know. / Gov. Loan Scheme: "Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves" / Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Social Media Marketers Should Help Themselves by hoygift(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why social media marketers should help themselves.

Many a times I prefer to try out some ideas alone without sharing with my colleagues online, that's those vendors that practice selling of products on the internet, most especially through social media.
Social platforms all over the internet consists of more than three billion people worldwide, then I said to myself, why keep these ideas to myself, if I can reach out to some other marketers, to check out if my new ideas works or not.
They are three main reasons why you should help your colleagues on social media.

1. You don't know it all (smart Aleck): Every marketer on social media, has surpassed so many problems everyday he/she decides to practice their skills, Enabling him to have more experience on how to sleep over such issues, it could be,

i) shadow banning,
ii) can't send DM,
ii) your page couldn't login.

These are some common problems I hear about any time someone complains to me. Too many people must have cried out on forums, Facebook, twitter, IG etc. Concerning a problem they have encountered lately and how it affected their business online.
Thanks to the gurus on Nairaland that provides answers to most of these questions, by doing so you have earned respects, love and the most important of them all is “Trust". Probably every other marketers knows something you don't have an idea about.
Knowledge is currency I remember back in 2018 when someone paid me $50 for providing a panel that cab send out 100 comments in 30 sec, so I got paid for a knowledge that didn't cost me a dime to acquire.

2. Saving a career: knowledge is like a currency you shouldn't save, you know it already, give it out to the next person that might use it to make money for themselves too. A knowledge shared can stop a company from collapsing, And if you are the life changer of so many individual's career, then you are like the super man of that establishment.

I saved a career last year, although it was one of my biggest converting online assets.

A marketer from Lagos reached me on whatsap, he told me about a woman that needs an Instagram account with over 5000 followers, which is not in his possesions. But he desperately wanted to deliver the account to the woman, because he can't stand it, if he loses the woman as a client. Then I had a business account with over 5000 followers, I understood with him and told him yes, that I have one account that can serve her client, I billed him #10,000, gave out the account's details to him. He made his gain just like i did too, took my girlfriend to an open parlour and it was all a story, what matters is, we are good friends and business mates online. And probably the woman still buys services from him.

3).[b] Newbies are in danger: [/b]Newbies are the biggest source of income to the internet and they will always fall into the hands of scammers, it is our duty to bring into their understanding, not to fall for those kind of quick money businesses, But I have seen that It is very difficult to convert people not to get scammed.
Most times I watch many my siblings fall for scam, because they won't listen to me, when I tell them its not legit. Sometimes I wouldn't utter a word, waste of saliva is what I see it as.
I recommend newbies to join some groups that already has some top online users to guide them on daily bases.
Re: Why Social Media Marketers Should Help Themselves by kelvinhilton(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Why Social Media Marketers Should Help Themselves by hoygift(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Get Luxury Plots Of Land @southern Atlantic Villas,okun-imosan,ibeju-lekki,lagos / Need Bottle Water And Pure Water Supply At Your Door Step / Online Earnings Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.