Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

He Makes Life Unbearable For Me At Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Makes Life Unbearable For Me At Work (415 Views)

Slave Masters At Work Place / My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work. / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Makes Life Unbearable For Me At Work by patricktoks(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
I have this immediate boss who feels threatened the day he realised we both have the same qualification. The problem started when the owner of the company we work for paid my salary and refused to pay his (although he later got his salary after some weeks). A month after this, he arranged for my transfer to a remote area where I can hardly see light or water to use (5months now). Recently I noticed his always looking for a simple mistake from me and next is him calling the HR. I feel like resigning for peace to reign, because he has blocked me from having access to the chairman to even have a say. I need an assistance on what to do.

1 Like

Re: He Makes Life Unbearable For Me At Work by xendra: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
I want to read comments here undecided because if na women I no how misogynist go come here dey shout "women hate each other" and all sort of BS

2 Likes

Re: He Makes Life Unbearable For Me At Work by kehnton(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
patricktoks:
I have this immediate boss who feels threatened the day he realised we both have the same qualification. The problem started when the owner of the company we work for paid my salary and refused to pay his (although he later got his salary after some weeks). A month after this, he arranged for my transfer to a remote area where I can hardly see light or water to use (5months now). Recently I noticed his always looking for a simple mistake from me and next is him calling the HR. I feel like resigning for peace to reign, because he has blocked me from having access to the chairman to even have a say. I need an assistance on what to do.

Keep doing your job.
Be 100% real.
Be effective and keep the work going.

It’s one thing to get a job. It’s another thing to retain it!
These are test period and your job is to pass the test.

Go a little spiritual too. Pray about it!
Ask for divine assistance to help remove those who hate you and vindicate you.

Whatever happens, do not resign; i repeat, do not resign!!

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: He Makes Life Unbearable For Me At Work by Lalissa(f): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Resign to where? Except you have another means of earning.....ignore him as much as you can.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Store Clerk Needed / Don't Sell Yourself Short. Writing Isn't Cheap / Easy Affiliate Program That Pays 1000 Naira Per Referral (must Read!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.