Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. (535 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Python Killed At The Back Of My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by Mekenz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Alligator killed at the back of my house today.
Food is ready.

Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by ajutant(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Good meat but stay away from corona virus.
Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by tritt(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
At the moment i don't know if LALA is interested....LALA are you?
Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by emeijeh(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lala is in the mood...

1 Like

Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by GuestLog: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Croco-die
Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by GuestLog: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na everything Nigerians dey kill?

Anyway, gimme address, I want to show you people my grandmother's secret alligator recipe!

grin grin

Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by Juell(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by Ibrassdeen(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
GuestLog:
Na everything Nigerians dey kill?
see dis one, no be every Nigerians dey chop.
Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by dangermouse(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Serious obe loading...
Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by GuestLog: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ibrassdeen:
see dis one, no be every Nigerians dey chop.
but we dey kill everything...
Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by Ibrassdeen(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
GuestLog:
but we dey kill everything...
Dat can HARM us wink

1 Like

Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
This reminds me of an Ebonyi guy that killed a "Corocordile" last year.... grin

But on another note, Simon keys and girlfriend Souxsie caught an aligator in a car park and freed it into the forest, however fleshy and mouth watery it is.......But over here, blood is already gushing outta d nose of the little croc....

Well, I aint surprised.....When Bokoharam grap these people, they don't even say Bisimillahi before slittering their throat.....Just the same way the victims don't say jack before pouncing on an innocent snake or Aligator......That's the kind of life we live in my own part of the world Nigeria....

Black is not Beautiful......Argue with ya keypads.
Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by Bbbwings: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
tritt:
At the moment i don't know if LALA is interested....LALA are you?
He is doing like he is not interested
Just wait and B4 you know it front page

1 Like

Re: Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2020
dis is ao Coronavirus start for china undecided

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Millionaire Tries To Bury His Bentley Car For Afterlife / Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger / COVID-19, AIBO Commences The Distribution Of Face Masks In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.