Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA (34132 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by Liberated: 12:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Close ke, when their children still dey d so called abroad wey Corona dey ravage. No borders get shut until their kids are back in the country.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by Farastein(m): 1:19am On Mar 18, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/

fulaniHERDSman:
President, Nigeria Medical Association, NMA, Dr. Francis Faduyile, has called on the federal government to close border against countries with high cases of coronavirus.

Speaking in Lagos, Faduyile said that the time has come for the country to close its border against countries with a high level of coronavirus infection.

He noted that if coronavirus gets loose in the country, Nigeria will suffer for it, “the time has come for us as a country to take decisive action. I can tell you, if coronavirus gets loose in this country, the whole of Nigeria will suffer for it.

"The view of Nigeria Medical Association is that it’s high time the Nigeria government take that decision of closing the border against those countries with a high level of coronavirus infection.”

Source:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/coronavirus-nigeria-government-must-close-border-now-nma/
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by Liposure: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Princessabby99:
As if rice is more important p
what's up
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by rotile247(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2020
GenBuhari:
Close everything stay in your homes for fear of a virus.
Hunger will kill you.

Look my ancestor survived millions of years and no virus wiped them out. No virus can kill me .

Very true but those were natural deseases. These one currently are artificial (man-made) or genetically modified in laboratory test gone wrong. It has been happening since the sixties only that it's getting deadlier due to globalization and ease of travels
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by rotile247(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2020
maigemuu:
FG stop toiling with peoples' lives.

https://punchng.com/indian-with-coronavirus-symptoms-picked-up-at-dangote-refinery/

Only God knows how many people this guy has contacted and those people have gone back to their families who have either gone to work, school etc entering tightly packed buses

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by moonbender(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
President, Nigeria Medical Association, NMA, Dr. Francis Faduyile, has called on the federal government to close border against countries with high cases of coronavirus.

Speaking in Lagos, Faduyile said that the time has come for the country to close its border against countries with a high level of coronavirus infection.

He noted that if coronavirus gets loose in the country, Nigeria will suffer for it, “the time has come for us as a country to take decisive action. I can tell you, if coronavirus gets loose in this country, the whole of Nigeria will suffer for it.

"The view of Nigeria Medical Association is that it’s high time the Nigeria government take that decision of closing the border against those countries with a high level of coronavirus infection.”

Source:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/coronavirus-nigeria-government-must-close-border-now-nma/

If its to close land borders that will affect the poor, they will sharply do it.

Fortunately, Corona Virus is for the rich/politicians.

No be who get money dey fly up and down?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Am pretty sure the government don't have the facility to control this disease only God is just giving us an helping if we leave this country into the hands of our so called "government" we will all become zombies
Every man for himself "stay away as fast as possible"
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by AryanaStarr: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Roon9:
My own is, why is bubu not travelling again? What happened to routine check up in UK or france? undecided

Please I genuinely worry for our president's health.

Concerned AryanaStarr lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
GenBuhari:
Close everything stay in your homes for fear of a virus.
Hunger will kill you.

Look my ancestor survived millions of years and no virus wiped them out. No virus can kill me .
OK
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
let me assume that you have zero consideration for your health and your physical well-being, don't you have parents or relatives that are 60yrs old and above? Are you so clueless as to the effect of this virus on their lives and health?

The idea of closing the border early is so that we can very easily prevent further casualty while allowing Nigerians trade and move freely within the country. By the time this dust settles, I am pretty sure that your opinion would be radically different from the one you currently have now.... Thanks
Not everyone is as wise as you are bro..complete fools also exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.