Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 (34018 Views)

My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by ExAngel007(f): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Veteran Singer, Olalekan Fadeyi popularly known as Azadus, is one of the lucky ones to have recovered from the dreaded COVID19 disease in Lagos.

Azadus was admitted into one of the Isolation centers in Lagos after he tested positive. After receiving treatment, he was discharged on Thursday, June 17. He took to his IG page to share his experience as well as cautioned everyone to take the viral disease seriously.

My Survivor story with Covid-19

Glory be to God I just got discharged of Covid-19.
Half bread is better than puff-puff
That garri in your house is far better than the good meals you won't be able to eat at the hospital

My Advice,

If you must go out, see everyone as that COVID-19 itself and wash your hands for 40secs at the least.

Meanwhile, if you insist that Covid-19 is not real, Covid-19 is not in Nigeria or Africa, haaaaaaaaaa well, don't be shy to ask me questions.
Please kindly say a word of prayer for @lagosstategovt Under the our super caring Governor @jidesanwoolu
God bless

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBjHI8UnfOW/?hl=en

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by ExAngel007(f): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2020
MORE

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by Olalan(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Thank God for his Mercies.....Truth is covid is real and people need to be extra careful

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by Taywon: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2020
They won't still believe bro

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by Onyi22(f): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Thank God for ur life

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by decatalyst(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Taywon:
They won't still believe bro

Who has been destined to die wouldn't still believe.

But the most interesting thing is that, a few minutes before they bite the dust, a cloud of "regret/I wish" would envelope them, it would have been too late to mend.

May we not be in a situation that would make us regret throwing caution to the wind.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2020
wink
Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by oluwamile(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2020
.many folks might not know Azadus,
I just laugh when people say covid_19 is a scam.
When I said children shouldnt be allowed to go to school in Oyo state,dont be decieved, some people where saying shit.children are also vulnerable,infact they are the most vulnerable to any pandemic disease
Covid 19 is real,if u must go out, protect ursef

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by Slawormir: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Lot of people have this viruse already and they will recover on their own

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by SultanOfAbia: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2020
60% of Nigerians are destroying their immune system with beer and hard drinks..

I rather look for a herbal drug/ supplement that will get me high naturally than to drink concentrated ethanol in the name of getting high or flexing..

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by TheSociopath(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Click like if you believe covid 19 is real in Nigeria. Click share if you think otherwise.

Let us observe

52 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by YorubaKinging: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2020
This one will do anything to get back to the limelight
Even lying about contracting coronaVirus

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Na malaria do you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by ofiko123(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Thank God for your life..
Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by tunjilee003: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
covik 19 birus is real but many will turn deaf ears...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by ATAKAM: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Lot of people have this viruse already and they will recover on their own
sometimes i dey wonder if u be benin boy

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by Newyear212: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by NORSYK(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2020
I am happy for him to have recovered, and I wish other covid 19 patients a quick recovery.

Those yellow drugs looks like Artemether and lumefantrine though

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by DenreleDave(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Malaria sorry
Re: Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2020
ExAngel007:
MORE

wow so na Azadus be dis? The young shall really grow oh. cheesy

Meanwhile these pictures confirmed that antimalaria plus antibiotics can cure covid 1 9 birus. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days / 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet / Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.