Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Can Not Contract HIV Because My Mission Is God Sent – Pastor Mrs. Veronica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Not Contract HIV Because My Mission Is God Sent – Pastor Mrs. Veronica (860 Views)

I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Not Contract HIV Because My Mission Is God Sent – Pastor Mrs. Veronica by Supremeboss: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
If you thought you had seen the best of this weird woman of God then you are dreaming because she is not yet started. In the past 2 weeks, this woman has become the most talked-about Pastor and it is for a weird reason. Recall that she had earlier said that God sent her to heal men from infertility sickness by sleeping with them and once her fluid touches the man's thing, he will be healed. She took to her Facebook page yesterday to upload a video and claimed that she cannot contract HIV because her mission is divine and God that sent to sleep with men and heal them cannot abandon her. She said it is very impossible for her to contract any infection of any sort because her mission is God-sent. CONTINUE READING HERE:
https://naijaresources.com/i-can-not-contract-hiv-because-my-mission-is-divine-pastor-mrs-veronica/
Re: I Can Not Contract HIV Because My Mission Is God Sent – Pastor Mrs. Veronica by donbachi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
After afflicting them with spiritual hiv,poverty,hardship,disappointment,rejection and failure...i have seen ur mission statements.
Re: I Can Not Contract HIV Because My Mission Is God Sent – Pastor Mrs. Veronica by chatinent: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
As if any of them who tag themselves men and women of God are real.
Re: I Can Not Contract HIV Because My Mission Is God Sent – Pastor Mrs. Veronica by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
undecided
Re: I Can Not Contract HIV Because My Mission Is God Sent – Pastor Mrs. Veronica by Aboks(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dis kind toto healing sef i tire wey [url]unatoto[/url] come see ur sister o

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love - The Reason Why Love Guest Believe Chivia's Relationship Is Fake / Nigeria Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shows Off His Newly Acquired Rolls-royce Cullinan / “rema Is A Romantic Person, But I Am Not His Girlfriend” – Nimmie Clarifies (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.