Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica (4314 Views)

Omg!!meet The 15year Old Prostitute That Sleeps With Five Men Everyday / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Supremeboss: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
The controversial female pastor who has been trending for a while now for making baffling statements has yet again made another statement that will surely surprise many. She took to her Facebook page to make this statement a few hours ago that she can not get married because of her anointing which according to her involves sleeping with men to heal them of their problems. see picture and video here: https://naijaresources.com/my-anointing-doesnt-permit-me-to-get-married-because-i-sleep-with-men-every-day-pastor-mrs-veronica-watch-video/
Re: I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Iyiataata92: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
I can't believe I wasted my MB to open this post

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Dikegodspower(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
I made same mistake ndi mmadu self

1 Like

Re: I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by NobleAngell(f): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Unbelievable! Same mistake here too.
Re: I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by dangotesmummy: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
Make the annoiting strong to heal you of HIv and STDs when they come knocking

Attention seeker.you will see the attention you're looking for here because your type plenty for NL
Re: I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Rickjordan(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
I don't blame her, I blame the modafuckng members for being such a wonderful dumb assholes...
Re: I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by Meteng: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
So, where did she get the "Mrs" from. Abi she buy am?
Re: I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica by HMarshal(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lies!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Beautiful Photos Of "World's Hottest Grandmother", Gina Stewart / Top 10 Verified Nigerian Celebs With The Highest Number Of Twitter Followers / Oge Okoye's Daughter Turns Three, See Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.