Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed (652 Views)

Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed by ciujiagbe72: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dear NAIRALANDERS,,, this is the first time that I am making a post on this forum,,I have just been reading through a lot of topics, but I have never logged in or registered until today,,,just because of life's depression that is swallowing me gradually.

Pls,I am not a begger nor a blogger nor a scammer, just someone like u and everyone else who is going through the toughest and hardest of times,,,I know that everyone is going through tough time and I don't make jokes about their situation cos the table can turn around against anyone.

Pls I am a matured man (even if u want me to post my photo for clarification),, pls I am not a beggar just someone who is going through a hard time,,,I have family in Lagos, a wife and children,,,, and I do a lot of odd jobs to survive,,, even my daughter is writing her jamb exam tomorrow on the 18/3.20.

Pls I am only solicitating for help from you all concerning feeding and other food stuff for my family,, sometimes my children falls sick and go a hunger that sometimes I don't know what to do,,pls I only need help and assistance from you all,,pls help me out if you can,,,,,call me on 09012072554 to help me with anything your heart volunteer to help me with,,thanks.
Re: Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed by OneCorner: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Since you said we shouldn’t laugh at you, I’ll just slide by cuz I want to laugh b4 helping ni
Re: Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed by Emvico34: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
god will send you helper in jesus name
Re: Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed by ciujiagbe72: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
OneCorner:
Since you said we shouldn’t laugh at you, I’ll just slide by cuz I want to laugh b4 helping ni

Must laugh at all.
Re: Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed by Mateen1000: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Firstly, Anyone that drops a “090” num as his/her num is a SCAM, As a street boy, I get reason, And i sabi wetin i dey talk 100%

Secondly, This ur “Format” too long, Make it Short for Lazy people wey no fit read am finish.

Lastly, I Will not laugh grin grin
Re: Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed by Franzinni: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bros if you ask these my people to help they will jump and pass ... Ask for a job instead ..that is asking to know how to catch fish and not asking for fish ... Because the fish they give you will be eaten and you might end up asking again ... So ask someone to help you gain a solid employment and then I guess it will ring well with them.. Just an advise ... God is in control

2 Likes

Re: Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed by ciujiagbe72: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Franzinni:
Bros if you ask these my people to help they will jump and pass ... Ask for a job instead ..that is asking to know how to catch fish and not asking for fish ... Because the fish they give you will be eaten and you might end up asking again ... So ask someone to help you gain a solid employment and then I guess it will ring well with them.. Just an advise ... God is in control
Thanks
Re: Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed by Hoodbilonia: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Another nairaland scam artist
Casual scammer.
Re: Dont Laugh Or Make Jest Of Me,i Am Depressed by jahlove4jah: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Scammer

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: *well Played China....* / What If Abba Kiyari Was Actually Murdered / Man Shot In The Foot For Doing This To A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.