Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. (541 Views)

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. by JesusBorn: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
OFFICIAL: Juventus have confirmed that Blaise Matuidi has tested positive for COVID-19.

The midfielder "is in voluntary home isolation, is asymptomatic and is fine."

https:///IfoVN2jXFr

Re: BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. by GOFRONT(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. by cRobo: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
embarassed
Re: BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. by ThierryJay: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
It was only a matter of time. Hopefully, he should fully recover. I expect more Juventus players to manifest Covid-19 symptoms in the coming days due to joint exposure to Rugani after the team win over Inter Milan.

Anyway, is there a general global conspiracy against disclosure of coronavirus positive Presidents? I've observed that despite the contraction of Covid 19 by spouses of several heads of nations, none of the leaders themselves have been reported positive. There might be a secret code behind this, probably to maintain public confidence that someone is still in charge.

Lalasticlala, front page please

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. by Ajsimon(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na only God go save my RONALDO
Imagine all him money
COVID-19 con near am Kai
My RONALDO you're safe ijn
Re: BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. by SHEGZYDONIAA: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
It is well

Re: BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. by Ehiscotch(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why all the panicking? I thought y'all said we was immune and our weather was gonna prevent the spread?

Oh, and it the story of the audio Italian doesn't sell anymore?

Or is the minister suddenly telling the truth or worse hiding the truth about several cases of the virus?

Nigerians can be so dumb. Look at them right now shaking like they are being tossed by the wind.

Ah ahn, e no dey do black man, e no dey do this; e no dey do that.

Now the same Nigerians who depend on imported goods to survive daily are calling for cancellation of flights and closure of borders all round.
Re: BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. by Ehiscotch(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ajsimon:
Na only God go save my RONALDO Imagine all him money COVID-19 con near am Kai My RONALDO you're safe ijn
Na the money be the problem, Bros?
Wetin concern death with wealth?
Re: BREAKING: MATUIDI Blaise Has Tested Positive For The Coronavirus. by seunlayi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is getting out of hand

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus:abba Kyari Tests Positive To Corvid-19, Buhari’s Test Shows Negative / Coronavirus: Family Of 3 Die By Overdose Use Of Chloroquine After Trump's Approv / Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.