Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? (2145 Views)

He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
You know that moment when your belief or idea about a topic that you go on and on for 30 minutes is summarized in a single sentence? wink

I came across a beautiful quote today:

'Sis, know the difference between a man that wants you and a man that deserves you!'

What is a want?
To have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for. The fact I want or wish for something doesn't mean I deserve or have worked hard for it. Right now, I want a life where I work hard for three months, meditate/write for five months and trott round the globe for the reminder four. Have I worked enough/put systems in place to afford that type of life today? NO! grin

What does it mean to deserve?
do something or have or show qualities worthy of (a reaction which rewards or punishes as appropriate). Other synonyms are 'merit', 'worthy' etc. Before I can be said to deserve a thing, I must have proven myself worthy to have it.

It is the responsibility of every woman to place a value on herself and choose a deserving man.

Enough of 'this brother is evil/dog/bla bla';

Sister, what premium or tag did you place on yourself? Why did you choose a man who wants/fancies you over the one that have proven worthy of you? Let's assume brother pretended to be worthy, the minute he showed otherwise, why didn't count your losses and move on while noting what made you make a mistake of choosing him?

Sister, do you love yourself and have a healthy self-esteem? If you claim to have, why are you with the guy that treats you like shit? Why are you casting your pearls before swines because you think you can't do better?

What has made you settle for less?

In your quest for a worthy man (note that every woman ultimately determines who is deserving of her and lives with the consequences of her choices), are you also a worthy find?

Would a man you find worthy or think you deserve find you deserving?

Food for thought.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
In another news, ope o! anti-spam bot has unbanned me. grin

To think it was a yeye thread it banned me for.

*Does he wants you or does he deserves you?* grin embarassed tongue
Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by NextD18: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Weather wants or deserve, I don't care.

Because an unmarried lady without her hymen intact is not qualified to set standard for a goat, let alone a man for marriage.

Not because they deserve less but because I strongly believe in my opinion that a man marrying a non-virgin is just like a man practicing beastiality.

To all virgin ladies out there who are blessings to humanity, set standard for yourself and make sure you value and marry a man that truly deserve you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by thorpido(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
I pray they know the difference and most importantly not just what they also want but what is of good and enduring value.

3 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by AfroKnight: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:
In another news, ope o! anti-spam bot has unbanned me. grin

To think it was a yeye thread it banned me for.

*Does he wants you or does he deserves you?* grin embarassed tongue

That anti spam bot needs an update. cheesy very annoying thing.
Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Davash222(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:
[s]You know that moment when your belief or idea about a topic that you go on and on for 30 minutes is summarized in a single sentence? wink

I came across a beautiful quote today:

'Sis, know the difference between a man that wants you and a man that deserves you!'

What is a want?
To have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for. The fact I want or wish for something doesn't mean I deserve or have worked hard for it. Right now, I want a life where I work hard for three months, meditate/write for five months and trott round the globe for the reminder four. Have I worked enough/put systems in place to afford that type of life today? NO! grin

What does it mean to deserve?
do something or have or show qualities worthy of (a reaction which rewards or punishes as appropriate). Other synonyms are 'merit', 'worthy' etc. Before I can be said to deserve a thing, I must have proven myself worthy to have it.

It is the responsibility of every woman to place a value on herself and choose a deserving man.

Enough of 'this brother is evil/dog/bla bla';

Sister, what premium or tag did you place on yourself? Why did you choose a man who wants/fancies you over the one that have proven worthy of you? Let's assume brother pretended to be worthy, the minute he showed otherwise, why didn't count your losses and move on while noting what made you make a mistake of choosing him?

Sister, do you love yourself and have a healthy self-esteem? If you claim to have, why are you with the guy that treats you like shit? Why are you casting your pearls before swines because you think you can't do better?

What has made you settle for less?

In your quest for a worthy man (note that every woman ultimately determines who is deserving of her and lives with the consequences of her choices), are you also a worthy find?

Would a man you find worthy or think you deserve find you deserving?

Food for thought.[/s]
You can do better.
Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
AfroKnight:

That anti spam bot needs an update. cheesy very annoying thing.

As in.
Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
thorpido:
I pray they know the difference and most importantly not just what they also want but what is of good and enduring value.

Amen!

Aba ide?
Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

You can do better.

Says the poster who struck out the whole OP without a rebuttal grin

5 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by thorpido(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Amen!

Aba ide?
Idi oko.

1 Like

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

You can do better.

Any post that doesn't sync with your dead "Mosquito" brain isn't worthy of being applauded. Why? Do you perhaps have an underlying issue with women that still hurts? Just so you know, we're not the cause of your mammoth problems. You really need mental evaluation.

6 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Davash222(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Night newspapers on rampage.

I'm outta here.

3 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:
Night newspapers on rampage.

I'm outta here.

Thank you.

The thread is primarily for ladies to learn and choose well.

2 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Any post that doesn't sync with your dead "Mosquito" brain isn't worthy of being applauded. Why? Do you perhaps have an underlying issue with women that still hurts? Just so you know, we're not the cause of your mammoth problems. You really need mental evaluation.

Please sheath your sword.

I don't want the thread derailed.
Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Says the poster who struck out the whole OP without a rebuttal grin

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
sadly, in this day and age, women have no self-worth and their desperation will have them do whatever nonsense to be married at any cost.

there are so many things that have more value to these women than self-worth....SOCIETY, MARRIAGE, MONEY, BEAUTY etc... also, you cant expect someone to act right when they hungry/desperate and cant even afford 3 square meals a day.

1 Like

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Davash222(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Thank you.

The thread is primarily for ladies to learn and choose well.
I think you should tell Seu.n to create a section for ladies where you girls can be consoling yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
NextD18:
Weather wants it deserve, I don't care.

Because an unmarried lady without her hymen intact is not qualified to set standard for a goat, let alone a man for marriage.

Not because they deserve less but because I strongly believe in my opinion that a man marrying a non-virgin is just like a man practicing beastiality.

To all virgin ladies out there who are blessings to humanity, set standard for yourself and make sure you value and marry a man that truly deserve you.

Everyone has the freedom to want whatever they like; the wanted also has the freedom to determine who deserves them.

It is not your call.

5 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Davash222(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Coward.
Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

I think you should tell Seu.n to create a section for ladies where you girls can be consoling yourselves.

You better develop yourself to worthy of the woman you think you deserve.
Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Davash222(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
NextD18:
Weather wants or deserve, I don't care.

Well said
Come and marry my girlfriend. You deserve her more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, in this day and age, women have no self-worth and their desperation will have them do whatever nonsense to be married at any cost.

there are so many things that have more value to these women than self-worth....SOCIETY, MARRIAGE, MONEY, BEAUTY etc... also, you cant expect someone to act right when they hungry/desperate and cant even afford 3 square meals a day.

One of the reasons I created the thread.

The quote in the OP just summarized my thoughts on the matter.

Hopefully, more women chose right and take responsibility for their actions.
Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Davash222(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:

You better develop yourself to worthy of the woman you think you deserve.
I can't develop myself to a worthless non-virgin Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Amanee(f): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
You should know better than quote that brainless troll

bukatyne:

Everyone has the freedom to want whatever they like; the wanted also has the freedom to determine who deserves them.

It is not your call.

3 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

Coward.

I chose not to derail her thread like she requested. Now, get your cretinous self out of here.

4 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by NextD18: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:

It is not your call.
Only virgin ladies are qualified to choose or set standards when it comes to marriage.

Not non-virgins. They should go meet the guy that disvirgined them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

I can't develop myself to a worthless non-virgin Nigerian girl.

Of course, only a worthless low self-esteemed Nigerian girl would be with you.

Remember:

Only a weak man chases a weak woman.

Goodnight.

8 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Davash222(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I chose not to derail her thread like she requested. Now, get your cretinous self out of here.
Seems you learnt the word 'cretinous' today. Impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Amanee:
You should know better than quote that brainless troll

If I tell you I know what attracted them to this thread, I am lying.

Women know the difference between a man who wants you and one who deserves you is causing them issues? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Davash222(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Of course, only a worthless low self-esteemed Nigerian girl would be with you.

Remember:

Only a weak man chases a weak woman.

Goodnight.
Why this pain all of a sudden?? Guilty conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by bukatyne(f): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

Why this pain all of a sudden?? Guilty conscience?

Davash222,

Good night.

The thread is for the ladies, your opinions are noted.

1 Like

Re: Does He Want You Or Does He Deserve You? by Davash222(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Davash222,

Good night.

The ladies is for the ladies, your opinions are noted.
Goodnight love.

Remember, non virgin girls don't have the luxury to make a choice.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disagreement With My Husband About Babies Names / Child Marriage: Teenager Confesses She Killed Her Husband / Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.