Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Take Care Of Ulcer, High BP, Malaria And Insomnia Naturally With This Pawpaw Lea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Take Care Of Ulcer, High BP, Malaria And Insomnia Naturally With This Pawpaw Lea (360 Views)

High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause / Please Help Me!! 3rd Time I'm Having Malaria And Typhoid Within 7months / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Care Of Ulcer, High BP, Malaria And Insomnia Naturally With This Pawpaw Lea by Josephine222: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Take Care of Ulcer, High BP, Malaria and Insomnia Naturally With This Pawpaw Leaf Tea

Do you suffer from any of the above mentioned conditions? Do the following with pawpaw leaf and you will say good bye to High blood pressure, Ulcer, Malaria, Insomnia.

How To Prepare

Get fresh pawpaw leaves and wash very well

Put in a pot with clean drinking water and boil for 20 minutes

Bring bring down from the fire and allow to cool

Take half a glass every night before bed time and sleep like a baby

Say goodbye to

Ulcer

Insomnia

High Blood Pressure

Malaria

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Ecobank Shuts Abuja Branch / 2 New Coronavirus Case Hit Lagos State And Abuja Today / Covid 19: Face Mask Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.