Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (42738 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Ovie56(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
ceejayluv:

If it was a "weapon" , then it's totally lousy... What kinda weapon kills a mere 3 percent of targets.. and mostly the elderly at that. ?
i don't believe it was released to kill in large numbers, i believe it was targetted at world economy, some countries powers of recovery are stronger than others

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Ovie56(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

As much as i dont believe in assumption, i feel its all about the vaccine. Just read American as got a vaccine for it, they calles it epidemic so everybody as to take the vaccine for prevention. That why i said these is more of a chinese disease, its a well layed down plan by the americans, let it start from thier worst enemy china who brags too much on world stage. Compensate thier citizens, release the vaccine, the whole world key into, after destroy ing china stock market and europe trading. Keeping the world on thier knees. I don watch too much movies.my opinion thou.
No way it is was released by America, with their election fast approaching, no way.
the shady banishing of journalist in the affected part of China and Hongkong speaks volume, the chinese did this.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Ovie56(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
JuanDeDios:

And what is convincing you with each passing day? A billionaire donating kits to fight it?
i have no problem with a wonderful human donating to a good cause, what i have problem with is this virus has brought down the world economy, even America is expecting recession

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by todugo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
SOMETHING WAY THEM GO BRING COME 9JA STILL SEAL AM FOR US grin grin
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by bikefab(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Those kits and masks should be tested for corona virus too. You never can tell

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by bikefab(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Those kits and masks should be tested for corona virus too. You can never be too sure.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Fikdeji(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
They are busy making more money.�
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:
Africa is always seen as a continent that needs help even when they don't.... Tinubu alone will sponsor this in Africa.... Distributing 100,000 masks per country,,, what kind of help is that... This is balderdash and baloney

wait make Tinibu catch you first, u go tell am where hin go get that kind money from grin

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Onlyonebuhari: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jegiosowor:
Up jack
Meanwhile, what of our billionaires in Naija?

Nothing concern them and if they have the opportunity they will re sell what Jack Ma donate for the masses.
Greediness is in their blood.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Dominatrix(f): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
gnykelly:

this corona virus have shown the ineffectiveness of the Western world...they don't even have enough drug or face mask to contain the virus...they are looking up to China but they won't admit publicly

AKA USA.... Do you know it has spread into all 50 states?
Now that's overwhelming. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by UrVillagePpl: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jegiosowor:
Up jack
Meanwhile, what of our billionaires in Naija?

Is it the one that lost over 200 billion(that's a whole lot) in less than 5 hours or which one

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:
Africa is always seen as a continent that needs help even when they don't.... Tinubu alone will sponsor this in Africa.... Distributing 100,000 masks per country,,, what kind of help is that... This is balderdash and baloney

Oga no vex ooo... your quote "Tinubu alone will sponsor this in Africa.... Distributing 100,000 masks per country,,, why e never do am?... if according to you he is capable... is it not LA Governor that opened an account for the public to donate......

Until they have the philanthropist heart of giving
..... and doing the very needful at the right time.
Then and then. Appreciate Jack ma effort..

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by OruExpress: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please, Africans, you have face masks in your country and they're cheap. You can even make effective ones.
If you are given a Jack Ma chinese box or mask, please use one that doesn't come from a country heavily plagued with corona.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Keemsleek005(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ovie56:
No way it is was released by America, with their election fast approaching, no way.
the shady banishing of journalist in the affected part of China and Hongkong speaks volume, the chinese did this.

What about the pay check been given out to the citizen? Stoping of taxes is that not also a form of incentive for motivation to make people see republican as a party to vote for? He dey sweet me let the theories start. You said your have taken it from another point of view. Await your reply.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Litmus: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
henrinco:
I won't be surprised if the one donated to Nigeria end up in pharmaceutical shops.

Where did you get the idea any will be donated to Nigeria? An honest query here, but did America help Nigeria with any of those Ebola vaccines they donated to the other African nations at the time Nigeria needed?
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by dennisworld1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
China to the world.... after ona dun release virus Africa they always look as poverty area

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Litmus: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria needs to play international politics and relations more seriously. Nigerians are at a disadvantage often because, contrary to the way the world want to paint Nigeria, Nigerians are too honesty, too straightforward, too kind and too caring to an African continent that don’t care for you.

China is forging a serious and mutually beneficial relationship with Ethiopia, do you people know why ?

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by blowjohn(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kraspo:
This man had been championing the course of the fight against coronavirus. May God bless him

More than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by blowjohn(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kraspo:
This man had been championing the course of the fight against coronavirus. May God bless him

More than meets the eye.
Things ain't always what they seem to be

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by blowjohn(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Litmus:

Where did you get the idea any will be donated to Nigeria? An honest query here, but did America help Nigeria with any of those Ebola vaccines they donated to the other African nations at the time Nigeria needed?

That is a question for Obama the fake ass president
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by TotoNaRubber: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Haha you are right o, i see things differently and very far from naija grin
OruExpress:

lol, and they're in here praising. I take it you're not based in Nigeria. This type of clarity of thought is not normal with the population.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Kiddllc: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
This one go sweet for better fmt for donation/compensation boys:

Jack Ma Foundation/ Alibaba compensation COVID 19 Scheme March 2020
Attention email owner, You have been selected as a beneficiary of the ongoing compensation fund of 550,000 Euro as part of our support to curb the... I beg i dey road when i reach my destination i go complete am for the up and coming yahoo boys grin
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Ovie56(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

What about the pay check been given out to the citizen? Stoping of taxes is that not also a form of incentive for motivation to make people see republican as a party to vote for? He dey sweet me let the theories start. You said your have taken it from another point of view. Await your reply.
Those are necessities in present conditions, America is purely capitalism, and they rely so much on taxes forfeiting it will most likely kill the economy plus after the whole Democrat impeachment scam i doubt trump will want another scandal, election is vital to american democracy which they all believe in whether democrat or replublican, and i also cant get past the fact that china's virology is in wuhan not far from the place where this thing started

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Olatara(f): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
They Don start
They will give you a goat and collect a human being in return
What have these globalists done to help Iran?
It's always Africa
It's jack ma today
Bill gates will follow
And then the E.U

Well like I said they will assist you
They will give you money

But you'll need a form of accepted identity

Only the wise can understand
How many people get this disease for Africa. They should go to the people who really need it.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Codes151(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Shameful
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Meteng: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:
Yea, but greed and selfishness will not allow him
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Kiddllc: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
TotoNaRubber:

I will suggest people don't use the kit because it could bring the major corona virus thereby requiring the Chinese to sell more kits to us and making huge profits from us.

[/b]

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by ebuclassic18(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
They know how weak Africans are,but the said Africans don't want to help themselves

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by sammysmiles(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
VULCAN:
By this your statement w know that your money is for you and your family alone. We don't need anyone to tell us that you don't help strangers in need.

You're type won't help struggling young men but will buy car for mistress.

It is rare for anybody to attain stupendous wealth if they are unmoved at the plight of strangers.

I believe you understand English
It's becomes an insult when,,, the child of a wealthy father is being helped financially admist his father's wealth by a stranger who has a good heart ignorant of the about of the father....
I am talking about the impression Africa is being given young man...

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by etrange: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:

Lol... you realise that Africa does not start and end with Nigeria? Have you been to Central Africa? Bro, Africa needs help. This guy's philanthropy may not impress you but if others emulate him, it will amount uo to something impressive. He's only taking the lead.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by sammysmiles(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
etrange:

Lol... you realise that Africa does not start and end with Nigeria? Have you been to Central Africa? Bro, Africa needs help. This guy's philanthropy may not impress you but if others emulate him, it will amount uo to something impressive. He's only taking the lead.
Black people that can't follow the goodly ancient landmark their black heroes laid down is the same people you expect to follow a stranger they might not know even exist...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.